Author Topic: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie - "Sick Day" (If You Give a Moose a Cold)  (Read 2520 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
So this series was just posted to Amazon the other day after only being a couple of specials for quite a while. Episode 10 is "Something to Squawk About / If You Give a Moose a Cold, though the title display at the beginning reads simply "Sick Day." All of Oliver and Mouse's friends - Moose, Pig, Dog and Cat get a cold and there are sneezes from three out of four of them.

Moose - 11:48, 14:40

Pig - 15:06 (offscreen), 15:23 (double)

Dog - 18:33

Also,  beginning 15:49, a scene-changer depicted many boxes of tissues is used, and each time it's accompanied by a high-itched sneeze.

As far as I know, this is only available on Amazon right now, for those either on Prime or Amazon Video.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:54:44 AM by JMQwilleran »

Offline demosthenes

• Playful Wolf
Re: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie - "Sick Day" (If You Give a Moose a Cold)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 10:45:32 PM »
I remember the episode "If You Give a Mouse a Valentine's Day Cookie" also had a sneeze.  Maybe around 8m20s?

Offline demosthenes

• Playful Wolf