Author Topic: Total Drama 2023 revival Season 2 - Working K9 To 5 (Dog (F))  (Read 389 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline DEEcat98

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Cat
In this episode of the Total Drama 2023 revival's second Season which involves a challenge featuring five dogs, there is a sneeze from the smallest of the dogs named Booger (ironic name when sneezing) at around 3:52 from this link https://kimcartoon.li/Cartoon/Total-Drama-Island-2023-Season-2/Episode-11?id=111720.

As of the Total Drama revival's second Season, it marks the first Total Drama Season to not have any of the contestants sneeze in an episode, but instead it had one of the animals sneeze.

Bit of a bummer because Axel (one of the new Total Drama contestants from the revival (human) (also Axel is female despite her name BTW)) was the one who I wanted to see sneeze in either of the Total Drama revival's two Seasons, it would have been cute.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 06:05:09 PM by DEEcat98 »