Author Topic: [Unlocated] Beat Bugs - Dr. Robert (F, Fruit Fly, Illness + More)  (Read 3298 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Okay, so this is a relatively new children's CGI animated series on Netflix with a rather interesting premise. The show is focused around a group of insects, with each story based around a song by The Beatles, which is featured within the story.

In this installment, "Dr. Robert," the character Buzz, a fruit fly who's the youngest of the group, has a cold and doesn't want to see the doctor because she's scared. Sneezes from her throughout, as well as from a cat (non-anthro) and at least one from another bug at the doctor's office.

I'm putting this down as "unlocated" for now, since, as far as I know, we don't have any way to get clips from videos off of Netflix. I also spotted a couple of sneezes in earlier installments, but hadn't bothered posting it here until now because it didn't really seem like much. However, I'll probably go back eventually and post those.

P.S.: For those that have Netflix, I highly recommend the show. Besides this episode, which is great, the show is definitely a treat if you like the music of The Beatles and especially if you enjoy this type of show in general.

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
  • Fursona: Pig
Re: [Unlocated] Beat Bugs - Dr. Robert (F, Fruit Fly, Illness + More)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 10:33:18 PM »
Ooh! I must admit, I'm pretty curious as to where the other sneezes in this series are, if you're willing to share. o:
Oink!

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Re: [Unlocated] Beat Bugs - Dr. Robert (F, Fruit Fly, Illness + More)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 04:25:41 AM »
I am, but it's probably going to be a while before I have a chance to go back and rewatch those before. However, I'll post anymore I see going forward.