Author Topic: Your Super Saiyan God has arrived!(bben9 Introduction)Too much? My bad...  (Read 3881 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline bben9

• Young Kitten
  • A hopeful mini-Adult who wants to grasp the future
    • ( - bben9-kun, but Super Sonic#5465 )
  • Fursona: I'm a rising Phoenix.
Hello everyone! Sorry for the OUTRAGEOUS title. I just REALLY LOVE Dragon Ball Z. 😅 I am new to the forum!(Well not anymore since this is an edited message) I love to read "F"-Stories, and just LOVE "F"-Art! I am ALWAYS open to RP, so if you are ever feeling bored, just shoot me a PM! F.Y.I, I mostly RP on Discord. Anyways, that will be all! I hope you will join me on my Super Saiyan adventures! *A golden yellow aura would shroud me, as I float up, turning into a Super Saiyan! I then fly off at incredible speeds, meeting up with Goku, and the other Super Saiyan's. I had flew off into the distance...*
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 06:47:53 PM by bben9 »
"Let's say we both have 100 dollars. You can have 100 dollars, and feel like you only have 1 dollar. On the other hand, I can have 100 dollars, and feel like I have 1 million."

"You wish to learn the true ways of a Gay Kid? Heh, this won't be easy. After all, there's more to life than just trying to live a good life. You have to accept naivety, and start giving somewhat of a fuck about others."

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
Welcome to the site!    ;D

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
  • If I wanted to add Personal Text here, I would
  • Fursona: Fox/Kitsune
Testing your luck, child! *Goes Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan*

Yo, welcome to our humble abode of fetishism. (Also a huge fan of DBZ)
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Welcome back. :)
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!