Author Topic: Taking story requests!(SHUTTING DOWN)  (Read 556 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Online A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Taking story requests!(SHUTTING DOWN)
« on: February 18, 2018, 02:45:26 PM »
Novice writer here,
Have any cool story ideas that you just don't have the time for?
Don't have enough money to find a writer to commission said story?
Then I gotcha covered!
I'm open to up to 5 requests at any given time and will try to finish the stories at the latest within the month to be generous.
I'll be open to requests until the end of March and at that point, I'll consider taking more requests or not.
What if I don't have a Sneezefurs account?
Don't worry, you can always contact me at my email Ryan.dallas4@gmail.com
There are a few things I can't say I'll be able to write about to the best of my ability
*male sneezes
*elephants
*excessive snot
Everything else I can manage at the very least.
You can make up to 2 requests at once, on your own, but I can't stop you from asking a friend to request something for you.
Requests are made official once I confirm them Via DMs which is when I'll mark the request being made in this post.
You can see how much room is left for requests below

Requests left: 5

Have fun!

UPDATE
I'm leaving this post up for about 24 or so hours so people know that I'm ending requests now.
By the way,
I'm ending requests now. I'll leave a new post up for whenever I wish to ask for requests again!
Thank you all for the requests you've given me and sorry for anyone's request I haven't fulfilled (I'm soooo sorry PPL!).

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:14:52 PM by A pretty cool guy »
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
Re: Taking story requests!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:48:32 AM »
Ooooo, i'll give it a swing!

If you're willing to write about them, an Aquilamon flying to wherever. They've got large beak nostrils, not quite easy to get at! But when flying, something else up getting up right up one of his sensitive nostrils, and starts to slowly move around in there, teasing the sinuses. And through the duration of the flight he's trying to remain stable, trying to huff off the slowly worsening tingle. I'll let you decide on rather or not the giant bird Digi makes it to where he's going or not before he sneezes, he's not quite in danger either way xP
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Online A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 02:54:49 AM »
Ooooo, i'll give it a swing!

If you're willing to write about them, an Aquilamon flying to wherever. They've got large beak nostrils, not quite easy to get at! But when flying, something else up getting up right up one of his sensitive nostrils, and starts to slowly move around in there, teasing the sinuses. And through the duration of the flight he's trying to remain stable, trying to huff off the slowly worsening tingle. I'll let you decide on rather or not the giant bird Digi makes it to where he's going or not before he sneezes, he's not quite in danger either way xP

Besides the unique gender neutral thing (Which can be better than worse because of interpretation), I've always had a niche for bird beaks. I'll see what I can do with this one.
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:22:13 AM »
Hm . . . I like the idea of a ditzy, fire-breathing dragoness trying to take care of herself when she's sick with a sneezy cold.

Offline tornadowarning1

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Arctic/Red Fox or Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:49:37 AM »
Well, I do like a good pollen-induced allergy story, such as a character taking a stroll through the park and their nose starts to act up when they sniff a flower. I also haven't seen many stories with bear characters with big noses sneezing around here! It's your choice in the end though! ;)

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 01:45:14 AM »
I know male sneezes aren't entirely up your ally... but there's a lack of male stories on this site! Would you be able to write about a male anthro horse with dust allergies trying to clean his house?

That would be lovely. Thanks for the chance. <3
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!