Author Topic: [F+Anthro] Sick, Sneezy Sharkie  (Read 351 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
[F+Anthro] Sick, Sneezy Sharkie
« on: April 04, 2018, 09:27:37 PM »
   Angel was a great white shark with a more than obvious passion for being by the beach. She was taking some time to herself outside of her beach-side penthouse, setting a towel down with a sizeable umbrella for some cool shade. As she smoothed out her towel, a regrettable sniff escaped her snout. She knew from the start this was gonna be a long day.

Lounging not too far from her was Sam the otter, wearing an aptly bikini for the warm, seaside weather. Putting on a subtle smile, Sam waved “Hey, Angel!” she greeted loud and clearly. Rubbing away the grains of sand stuck in her snout, Angel waved with a free hand, greeting “Hiya! Glad to see ya here!” She sniffled.

Sam frowned, seeing Angel having issues with the sand. She tried to laugh it off “Heh, never thought I’d see a shark allergic to sand.” Angel nodded with a sneeze “Hepchiiie!” She ran her wrist against her snout, responding with “Yeah, it’s usually fine…” a tropical wind stirs up. “But this weather isn’t really hehih-chuhh! *sniffle*” The shark sighed, lowering her head.

The otter’s umbrella flapped harshly in the wind. Sam looked down and back at Angel as she wrapped her towel around her umbrella handle and went to Angel for help. “Oh Angel…” Sam expressed to her sharkie friend as she looked at Angel’s sand covered snout. “Wanna go inside?” The shark moved her aside, pressing her hand under her snout. “No, I think I’m Fuihh…” She hitches, her knees getting loose. The otter puts an arm around Angel’s shoulders and takes her inside her house.

“But what about…” Angel asks, looking back at the towel and umbrella. “Heh, I’ll get you a new one...You shouldn’t’ve went out today, silly!” Sam teases, putting a smile on Angel’s face.

After rinsing both of their bodies in the shower, the two girls sat down on the large sofa in the living room, which still had a few of the noon sun rays shining on the patio. Sam looks back at Angel, who’s still rubbing at her sniffly nose. “Angel, what’s wrong? This isn’t you.” Sam asked with great concern. The shark gave a sniffle before saying “I think ihih...chieww! It’s more than allergies.” She looks at Sam, putting on sad and puffy eyes and lips. “I might have a cachieww! *sniffle* cold.” She whines.

Sam sniffles, looking very confused. She shakes her head after a brief swipe at her nose and gets up. “Of course!” She says, putting a blanket on the great white whilst fluffing up a pillow for her. The sharkie smiles, her snout stuck in a mildly sneezy expression.

Cooking up some soup, Sam’s round ears twitch as the shark in the other room hitches loudly. “Aw come on!” Angel whines. Sam rolls her eyes before coming back to the shark. “What is it?” Sam asks, feeling her burning forehead. “The sneeze...it’s sucking the life outta me!” Angel complains, poking at her snout for emphasis, which was wiggling constantly. Sam sighs, giving the shark her own handkerchief. She holds both her hands around Angel’s hands while saying “I’ll let you use this, just try to force it out and when it comes time, achoo!” Sam fakes, sneezing into her hand as if she had a tissue in it. The shark nodded.

The soup was ready to be eaten, so the otter poured some into a large bowl while leaving the rest inside a container that made its way to the fridge. Before she could take the bowl to Angel, she heard the sneezy shark complain again “Sammy! Nothings worked! It’s gotten wuhh...wuhh...WORSE!” She hitched! The otter sighed in annoyance, making her way without the bowl but instead with her purse.

Back at her bedside, Sam meticulously pulled out a long, fluffy feather. She presented it to the great white sniffler. Sam handed it to her, saying “Now all you gotta do is to just twirl it around that sneezy thing and you should be good!” Losing the smile, Sam stomped her way back to the kitchen.

“Thank goodness!” Angel exclaimed, tickling her stuffy nose with the fluffy instrument. All parts of her face except her squinty eyes were wide open, with the grey and white cartilage shivering from every swipe and twirl the shark made with the feather. She rose her snout high up, her nostrils wide and expanding in and out! Right as Sam came with the soup, Angel released “Hephchiiiiewy! Humpchiee! *sniffle* oh…” Angel sneezed, putting her own bit of seasoning on the soup.

Sam wiped her face off, before resetting herself and dumping the soup out. She thought maybe she could heat back up the soup from earlier, but she shrugged and came back with crackers and ginger ale.

Showing the crackers to Angel, the shark munched on them with her large, sharp, pointy pearly whites, niping Sam’s hand a bit in the process. They both laughed as they enjoyed each others company. Sam’s nose twitched, triggering a quick sneeze “Hepchiewww! Hehe!” Sam laughed. Angel felt her friends head and frowned for a moment, before hugging her friend as they both enjoyed sick remedies and cheesy movies for the rest of the night, sneezing there muzzles off.
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline tornadowarning1

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Arctic/Red Fox or Cat
Re: [F+Anthro] Sick, Sneezy Sharkie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 03:00:24 AM »
Wow, I never thought something like a shark anthro could have some nice sneezes! Good story!  :)

Offline TikoPiko

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »
Shark sneezes? I love it, great story  ;D.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 09:47:53 PM »
Thanks both of you! I just started to fall in love with these shark girls and all!
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!