Author Topic: Atlas and Seven [M/M + cold + Malamutes]  (Read 493 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
  • I love sneezing caused by illness, and I love snot
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Malamute
Atlas and Seven [M/M + cold + Malamutes]
« on: April 11, 2018, 04:20:34 AM »
Atlas, a ginger and white malamute with green eyes

Seven, a blond and white malamute with blue eyes

Atlas was heading home after a long day at work, he was tired, he felt really stuffy, his throat hurt, and he was sneezing on and off throughout the day, his nose was the slightest bit red too. Atlas got home to find that his boyfriend Seven had not returned home yet, he was relieved, he didn't want his boyfriend to notice that he didn't feel good, he knew he couldn't keep it hidden forever, but he wanted to until Seven got a chance to unwind after his day. Atlas got cozy on the couch and watched futurama until Seven returned home

"Hey Sev, how was your day?" Atlas asked

"It was pretty good, how about yours?" Seven said, sitting next to Atlas and putting an arm around him

Atlas sniffled thickly "bmy day was okay too" he answered before rubbing his nose

Seven frowned "you sound a little stuffy" he hugged Atlas

"Ndo I don'd, I'b fide" Atlas said

Seven shook his head "no your muzzle is all stuffed up I can hear it, its obvious" he said "Are you feeling alright?" he asked concernedly

Atlas nodded "Yuh I feel fide" he said before feeling a tickle in his nose "HSHOO, HSHOO HSHOO!" he sneezed into his paw before sniffling thickly

"bless you, you sure about that?" Seven said snuggling his boyfriend closer to him

Atlas nodded before rubbing his nose trying his hardest not to sneeze again but it didn't work "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO!"  he sniffled thickly "yuh I'b sure" Atlas said still denying it

Seven didn't believe Atlas he sighed in slight frustration that Atlas won't admit it, he gave him a few tissues "here, baby will you at least  blow your nose you sound like you can barely breathe" Seven said frowning

Atlas blew his nose, it sounded wet and messy, he sneezed again afterward "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose wetly again

Seven frowned at how congested Atlas sounded, he kissed Atlas' muzzle when he was done blowing "feel better?" he asked rubbing Atlas' back as he held him

Atlas nodded obviously lying, he hugged his boyfriend, Seven kissed Atlas' forehead trying to see if he felt warm in the process

"You sure you're feeling okay? Your head feels a little warm"  Seven said 

Atlas nodded before sneezing "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO!" he sniffled thickly, Seven held a tissue up to Atlas' nose "blow all that stuff out,it's not good to keep sniffling like to be sniffling like that, cutie" 

Atlas complied and blew his nose before coughing roughly, he looked up at Seven and kissed his muzzle "thanks
Sev, I love you, you know" he said

Seven smiled "I love you too...even when youre sick" he giggled to himself

"not sick" Atlas argued, he coughed

"well, you feel warm, and you sound awful, you can't be just fine" Seven rebottled "can I get you anything?" he asked

Atlas shook his head before sneezing "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he grabbed a few tissues from the box on the coffee table and blew his nose "okay fide bmaybe I abm sick, I just didn'd wadda bother you whed you got hobe after your longk day at work"

Seven hugged Atlas and rubbed his back  "oh, baby, You're not bothering me, I love you, and you can't help that you're sick" he said

"I love you too cutie, sorry I didn'd adbmit it soodner" Atlas said kissing Seven on his muzzle and hugging him back

"it's okay, now, what do you say we get you taken care of ?" Seven asked

"that souds dnice" Atlas answered giving Seven a tight hug before coughing roughly and sneezing "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose 

"what are all your symptoms, what's bothering you?" Seven asked

"I'b stuffy, bmy throat is sore, I'b sdneezingk a lot, I have a bit of a cough, ad I feel like I bmight have a fever" Atlas answered before sneezing  "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose it sounded really messy

"I will be right back" Seven said before getting up to get the thermometer and a blanket for Atlas, he also brought his some more tissues in case he needed them, he gave the blanket and the tissues to Atlas, Atlas wrapped himself in the blanket.

"thangk you so mbuch I feel a lot warmer dnow" Atlas said smiling at Seven

Seven picked the thermometer up "open up, I wanna see how high your fever is" he said, Atlas complied and opened his mouth, Seven took Atlas' temp, read it to him and showed him the thermometer "100.8" not a terribly high fever, but still a fever"

Atlas coughed roughly before sneezing "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose and coughed again

Seven remembered something, "One more thing, I will be right back, then we can cuddle and relax here for as long as you want" Seven said  before getting up and going to make Atlas some tea with honey, lemon and lime.

Seven returned and handed Atlas a cup of hot tea "here, this should help soothe your throat and clear your sinuses a little I put honey, lemon, and lime in it" Seven said before sitting next to Atlas.

Atlas sipped his tea, it helped, he leaned over and kissed Seven's muzzle, he hugged him "thangk you so mbuch for takingk care of bme babe" Atlas said

Seven kissed Atlas back "anytime, I'm sorry you don't feel good" Seven cuddled Atlas, Atlas pulled away a few seconds later 'HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he sneezed and blew his nose before snuggling back up with Seven

"bless you my sick lil' pup, hope you're feeling better soon" Seven said smiling at Atlas and cuddling him again

"thangks, me too" Atlas replied cuddling Seven back and kissing his muzzle
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:01:47 AM by ShilohDog »