Author Topic: Atlas and Seven [M/M + allergies]  (Read 132 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Malamute
Atlas and Seven [M/M + allergies]
« on: April 17, 2018, 01:48:55 AM »
Atlas ginger and white malamute with green eyes

Seven blond and white malamute with blue eyes

It was the night of senior prom, Atlas and Seven were quite enjoying it, they were both dancing and having a good time.

Atlas sneezed "HSHOO HSHOO!" he sniffled

"bless you, baby" Seven said

"Thanks, my allergies are getting to me a little bit" Atlas replied before sneezing again "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!"

"bless you, what's making you sneeze so much?" Seven asked

Atlas sneezed again "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he sniffled "don't know he said, not noticing the rose in Seven's tux jacket pocket

"bless you, you should blow your nose, here" Seven said handing Atlas a handkerchief

Atlas blew his nose

"better?" Seven asked

Blowing his nose seemed to have made it worse, he sneezed again "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!"

"bless you!" Seven said

"Thanks" Atlas replied, his eyes looked at the flower in Seven's suit pocket "oh... you have a flower in your suit pocket, that has to be it" Atlas rubbed his nose and sniffled

"oh I'm sorry babe!" Seven said, he took the flower out of his suit jacket pocket and threw it away, they weren't gonna let that ruin their night.

The End let me know youre thoughts

"bless you