Author Topic: [F + Mature] When girlfriends are allergic to each other  (Read 3161 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Mario

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
  • always looking for good sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I don't have one.
[F + Mature] When girlfriends are allergic to each other
« on: July 30, 2014, 04:17:27 AM »
So this was an RP I did with oneofthree over a year ago that I never got around to posting for some reason. The premise is the title: the girls in this RP are both lovers, and allergic to each other's fur. They both have medications to control their allergies, but... well, you'll see ;)

I am playing the horse Sarah, and oneofthree is playing the (apparently unspecified) canine Emily. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

Emily gave no thought to the notion that she might be dreaming; as it often is in dreams.  But this giant flower was starting to bug her.  It had it's big, stupid petals in her face! And... it was... m-making her.. "grt... s-sneeze..." She mumbled as she turned over in bed. In her dream, she was calling out- 'Hey... I... I gotta... S-sneeze, get away s-stupid flower...' However, all that really came from her mouth was ."Hhhh...HHhhh...HHAAAHH...HAAAAAAH....!" She woke up, just before... "HHHAAAH -gonnasnee--HAAAAAAAAHHHCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!" She ERUPTED, loudly sneezing and waking her bedmate.

"HUHH!!" Sarah gasped, her eyes snapping open as she jolted upwards from her pillow. She looked around wildly for a few moments, but as she realized what had happened she dropped back onto the bed with a sigh. "Ugh, you'd think I'd be used to that by now..." she murmured. She spent a moment wiping her eyes, then sat up, the covers falling away from her upper body as she did so, revealing her bare breasts. Already she could feel her "morning nose" acting up, her large-to-begin-with nostrils flaring hugely as her partner's fur made its presence known. "Mornih-hihh..." Her breath caught as she spoke, not an uncommon occurrence this early. "Hih-hihhh... HAH-CHHHISSHHHH!!!" Her head shot forward as she sneezed, leaving a shimmering mist in the morning sunlight. "*sniff* Good morning..." She looked over at her partner, whose nose was obviously feeling the same as hers.

Indeed it was.  Though the flower was gone, the itch remained, horse hair floating around inside her large nose, teasing everything.  "Sah-Rah... H-hold on t-to... to your... t-tih... tihh.... *Sniff* I have... t-to... AAAAAHHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!" She let out another bellowing sneeze, spraying her breasts as her head jerked downwards and her wide nostrils released the allergen that had been in there.  Pinching her nose shut, she snuffled and leaned over for a morning kiss. 

Sarah happily obliged, though her nose wasn't quite as happy with the canine fur so close. But this was standard procedure for the two lovers now--the morning kiss always was followed by a morning sneeze. "Hih-hihhh..." She turned away, fanning her flaring nostrils as her eyelids drooped. "Hih-HIH-SSCHHHISSHHH!!!" Her head shot forward again as more sparkling mist erupted from her nose. "Did you sleep well, honey?" she asked with a smile as she turned back to her lover.

"Yes... except I had this weird dream... about a giant flower.  It was pressing itself against my nose, so tightly..." She leaned over for another kiss, and the lovers' peaking nipples brushed in the cool morning air, making Emily shiver.  "And... And it... " Her eyes were beginning to waver again... "IT made... m-meh... hhh..." Her nostrils were flaring wide, and although a finger scrubbed at her big nose it would not avail her.  "G-gonna snee--- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Right into Sarah's face, uncovered as usual... but she was used to it.  "Ah! S-sorry!" *Sniff*

Sarah blinked, then grinned. "Aaaaand I think it's medicine time now," she said wryly, bringing her legs over the side of the bed and standing up. She stretched her curvy body, then started making her way over to the bathroom. Unsurprisingly, she had to stop halfway as her nostrils flared again. "C-cuh... comihhh... cominghonIII-SHHHISHHHH!!" Her sentence turned into a powerful sneeze halfway through. "Coming honey?" she asked as she recovered, sniffling.

"Juh...sst... a minute! I... I... nnnn... AAH... AAAAAHHHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO! EH.. CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! " She took in another screaming breath and let it out... " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO!"

Grinning and shaking her head, Sarah turned and continued making her way to the bathroom, leaving her lover to wait until her nose recovered. She went inside, leaving the door open, and turned on the faucet, taking some water in her hands and splashing it on her face to wake herself up a bit more. Next, she opened the medicine cabinet behind the mirror, revealing the orange bottle she was so familiar with. Wait... bottle? Not bottles? She inspected the label of the one bottle that was present, then peeked her head out of the bathroom. "Uh... honey? Where are my meds?" she called.

*Sniffle, snurf* "H-how should I know? They're y-your... mm-meh... Ugh, you shed all over your pillow...." Emily's big nose was still itchy, even after that big fit... the canine's unusually wide nostrils were flaring, and allowing more tickly horse hairs to invade the sensitive pink world of her sinuses.

"Okay, but I've never known my meds to just up and disappear," Sarah replied, feeling her nostrils start to flare again. "And I dihh--..." Her breath caught and she began to fan her nostrils again, and for once she succeeded in holding a sneeze at bay. "I did want to leave the house today. You sure yehh--... hehhhh... HAHH-SCCHHHIIISSCHHHHHHH!!!" Well, for a few seconds, anyway. "You sure you haven't seen them?"

"Mmm." Smiling through her increasingly-blurred vision, Emily rubbed her legs together under the blankets a few times before trying to decide what to say.  Fortunately, she had a little situation that would let her stall.  "H-h-heeh-heng on, I... I goh... I... gonna sneeze... Heeeeh... EEEHHH..." Her head tilted back, ears swivelling around to the sides as her mouth stretched open wide- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEESCHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEWWWW!" She bucked forward in the bed, sending an explosive spray over her covered legs, and giving a colossal sniff after the fact.

Sarah didn't bother to bless her; the two had long since realized that if they bothered they'd be blessing each other every couple seconds. Instead, she continued rummaging through the bathroom, checking every place she could find. The cabinet under the sink? Nope. Did it fall off the counter and land next to the toilet? Nope. Had Emily hidden it in the shower? Not there either. "Do you at least want to come help me find it?" she called out as she continued her search.

"Oookeydoke!" the smaller girl called in a sing-song voice.  Standing up and giving a big stretch, Emily let her arms fall to her sides and gave her breasts a big bounce, bounding into the bathroom and hugging her partner from behind, boobs mashing into her spine and hands linked across her belly.  Even though she knew the consequences, Emily couldn't resist sticking her big black nose into the back of Sarah's neck and taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent.  "*Snnnnnnnffff*.. Ahh... you smell good." Her nose suddenly felt like it was on fire, but it was worth it.  Reaching for her own orange bottle, she had just fumbled the cap off when her nose cried, 'foul!' and really let her have it. "S-sarah I-I-Gotta-Gotta-Snee-Snee-Hee-Hee... AAAAAAAAAHh... AAAAAAAhhhuhh..." It seemed too big for her body to handle- she took in one deep gasping breath after another, breast rising and falling with the movements, nostrils quivering wider than even her last big fit had seen...

Sarah could feel her lover's breasts rub against her back as she took in larger and larger breaths, but there was nothing she could do--Emily's arms were still around her, and if she tried to escape she'd make Emily drop her open bottle. Worse yet, her lover's newfound presence had sent her sensitive nose into a frenzy, so before she could move her thoughts melted away as she felt that oh-so-familiar itch. Her own breasts shook as she fanned her flaring nostrils, but she didn't think she was going to stop this one. "Hehhh... HEHHHHHH..."

"EHhHEhhhEEhhh...!" One last trembling breath that wracked her entire body with shivers, telling of the force of the imminent blast... "EEEEEEEEHHHHHHTSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!" A full-throttle and messily wet expulsion of air sneezed all across the back of Sarah's neck... *Clatter tinktinktinkatik...* And there went the pills, released from Emily's nerveless hands as she went to rub her nose.  "Oh g-god that one felt great... I needed that... ...erk, s-sorry!" She blushed and went to get a towel to wipe up a certain horse's neck with...

But Sarah barely heard or felt her lover's sneeze; she was too preoccupied with her own nose. "HEHHHHHHH... HAAAH-SCCHIISSSCCHHHHHHHH!!!" Her head launched forward as she sneezed mightily, leaving a shimmering mist floating in the air. And she barely had time to raise her head before--"HAAAAAHH-SSSSCCHHHHIIIISSCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!"--she sneezed again, this one launching her so far forward she found herself bent at a right angle, breasts hanging freely. "Ugh, I have to find those pills..." she murmured, not bothering to straighten herself for a moment.

*Sniffle*"S-saraaaahhhhh," Emily whined, bending over and cupping her lover's breasts in that tantalizing dangling position, giving them a brief squeeze before returning to the task at hand.  "I dropped my pills... c-can I borrow yours until I can get more? Th-they're in the... T-the... *sniff* Th-ah... AAAAHH..." Slapping a paw to her nose, she managed to stammer out, "I'mgonnasnee-!" before... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAEEESCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUU! AAAHHHHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIISHHHHH!" letting out a gargantuan triple that echoed through the bathroom.

Sarah shivered as Emily cupped her breasts, not having the heart to tell her lover that it was too early for that stuff. But then she realized what Emily had said. "Wait, you know where my pills are?" she asked, standing up and wheeling around. "Wh-what did yehhh--..." Oh dammit, not now, she was trying to look menacing! "What'd you dihh-... hihhhh... HEHHHHH..." Her nostrils flared wide, and--"HAAAHH-SSCHHIIIISSCCCHHHHHH!!!" Her head launched forward with another sneeze, shooting a sparkling sheen directly onto Emily's uncovered breasts. "What'd you do with them?" she asked as she recovered.

Trying to ignore the coil of warmth that was starting to wind its way through her innards, Emily took a breath to answer the question, stopped dead for a moment, and then instead of speech released a massive, uncovered, "HHHHEEEEEEEEEEAAAACHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!"

"Oh don't try to get out of this by sneezing!" Sarah stepped forward and grabbed her lover's shoulders with her hands, only realizing a moment later how ridiculous her demand was. And in that moment, she also realized how foolish it had been to step foward like that. Emily's fur floated tantalizingly by her sensitive nostrils, and her nose responded the only way it knew how. "Tell... *sniff*... tell me whehhh-... HEHHHHHH... HAAAH-SCCHIIISSCHHHHHHH!!!" With nowhere else to go, her head launched downward... and again the spray from her nose shot all over Emily's breasts. "Tell me where they are!"

Sarah's long mane teased Emily's nose as she jerked forward with a sneeze... her upper lip started to twitch and her nostrils writhed almost comically. "I'm t-try trahh... *Sniffle* Trying to say theh they're in th-th... AAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII! ACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!" Her large nose sprayed a big sneeze onto Sarah's neck and became buried in her cleavage, rubbing against the soft skin beneath the fur, trying to soothe her fiery nose.

"Mmmm..." Sarah's murmur was a strange mix of arousal and anger. She was still mad, but her body couldn't deny that feeling Emily's nostrils twitching against her breasts felt awfully good... "Just... just tell me where my pills are and I'll let you go," Sarah's voice was half-hearted as she lightly placed her hands on the back of Emily's head, holding her lover's twitching nose against her chest...

"MMPHSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HMMPPSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPH! NKKKKXxxCHHHUUHHH!" Nose buried in allergenic horse hair, Emily could do nothing but sneeze and sneeze and sneeze... her hands came to rest on Sarah's buttocks, squeezing them with every convulsive nasal movement.

"MMMmmmmm..." This time her murmur was pure arousal. Her legs suddenly felt weak, and she slowly lowered herself to the floor, letting Emily go as she sat on the bathroom's tile. She looked up at her lover, a sly smile on her face as she watched Emily's huge nose twitch and quiver. "Do... do thahh--..." Her nose suddenly seemed to remember that Emily's fur was still all around her. "HEHHHHH... HAAAHH-SSCCCHHHIISSSCHHHH!!!! HAAAAAAH-SSSSCHHHIIISSCHHHHH!!!" She sneezed twice, trying to aim so that her spray would hit her lover's stomach and the area between her legs. "Do that again..." she implored the girl standing over her.

"*Pant* O-only if... w-we can take this... b-back to bed... my legs are s-sh-shaking..." Indeed they were... Sarah wasn't the only one feeling weak-kneed, it would appear.  "I... I'm gonna sneeze, Sarah... I c-can't... I can't hoh... Hoool....d... IHH.. IIIIHHHTCSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEW!" She let loose a big one, spray raining down over Sarah, alighting on her breasts, her nose, and her arms...

Sarah closed her eyes in pleasure as her lover sneezed on her once more, and pondered. Wait, wasn't there something she was supposed to be doing? "Ah, screw it," she said both in her head and out loud. She stood up and walked out the door, giving a glance backward at Emily. The canine girl would soon follow, and the two would share a sneeze-filled morning...

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Re: [F + Mature] When girlfriends are allergic to each other
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 05:17:48 AM »
Heh, I remember this.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Francey

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Re: [F + Mature] When girlfriends are allergic to each other
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 05:33:39 PM »
These RPs are always an awesome surprise. My only problem with this one is that it ended too soon. :D