Author Topic: [Needs Converted] Hong Kong Phooey - Comedy Cowboys  (Read 3735 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
[Needs Converted] Hong Kong Phooey - Comedy Cowboys
« on: February 28, 2015, 07:59:14 PM »
Well...this is interesting. I can't find the blasted thing! I saw it on TV and I can see the reviews about it but no video footage is online :(

The episode is Comedy Cowboys. A horse sneezes multiple times thanks to a bad hayfever allergy. It actually purposefully dives its nose into hay to sneeze.

Another few episodes of Hong Kong Phooey have pepper sneezes from the two main characters, the cat and Hong Kong Phooey himself.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:38:20 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Hong Kong Phooey (M+Allergy+horse)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 12:14:56 AM »
the one site i used to watch cartoons on had it, 'funniermoments.com' is now gone it looks like. :( they also had a Top Cat sneeze we were missing from Benny again. (apparently from a barrel)

Видео споделяне / VBOX7 unless this counts? ^^

Offline IceTheHusky

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Siberian husky
Re: [Needs Converted] Hong Kong Phooey - Comedy Cowboys
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 06:20:14 AM »
I found a link to the episode:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jjapl

The horse sneezes at 11:11 from the hay and at 12:55 from the sawdust in the lumber mill.