Author Topic: [F + Tickling + Feet + Looney Toons] Beware the Magic Loonatics  (Read 5321 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
[F + Tickling + Feet + Looney Toons] Beware the Magic Loonatics
« on: November 11, 2015, 04:58:27 AM »
“Keep it together Tas.” A green and black neon suited superhero scolded his friend while the big, strong, and also clumsy friend of his was holding a delicate painting that a villain had stolen from a museum. Tas/Slam was an enhanced Tasmanian devil, but more than that he was once a Looney Toon. A huge event happened where the future of all the city was changed and superpowers were almost commonplace. A benevolent power and also a beautiful woman named Zadavia ordered the famous Looney Toons’s descendants to join together to create Loonatics Unleashed. This team may not have been the greatest, but they were able to defeat super villains and able to save the day many times in the past.

The green superhero was in fact the Wile E Coyote descendant, and like himself in the past, he was a brainiac full of gizmos, tech knowledge, and usually had plans to take down the more powerful super villains. This time it was just a lowly crook that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. All of the Loonatics Unleashed members were on a day of relaxation and decided to take a trip to the museum, much to the groaning of Daffy Duck’s descentent hero ego and Tas, who both didn’t find going to the museum to their liking.

The rest of the team didn’t even bother to suit up, They knew that Tech E and Taz could easily handle an ordinary crook…at least, that’s what they thought. Wile E was chasing down the criminal while Tas was doing his best to follow the advice to keep it together and not drop the famous painting. The painting was in fact a rather famous one here in this city, and it was also important to Tas, Ace, Lexi, matter of fact it mattered to all of them. It was the original first edition poster of when Space Jam first aired in theaters. It was special because it held one of the original memories of this team actually working together before they became heroes.

Lexi’s long ears bent a little as she heard a squirming giggle that didn’t sound natural. She also had incredible hearing with those ears and both she and Ace heard a charging sound that they knew was a form of weapon of some kind. It was coming from the criminal!

“Tech E! Duck!” Lexi shouted a split second before the weapon fired. At the same time Daffy looked at her in an annoyed glare.

“Why’d you call me while yelling at the tech guy? Sheesh…YEAAAAA!!! What the…?” The weapon looked way too familiar to all of them, as it was a tiny gun that fired a beam right at Tech E. Coyote and thanks to Lexi he managed to dodge it in the nick of time. This little beam left a hole in the criminal’s coat, and a familiar thin, lanky blue body was visibly seen. He had a dim-witted look on his face and he slouched a lot.

“Sorry dudes.” He said in a monotone voice, and there were a chorus of a few tiny voices that only Lexi and Ace could hear. Tech E gasped as he was the one with the closest distance, and he yelled at the speedy hero, ironically his archenemy once upon a time, to dash in and rip off the coat. The roadrunner talked very quickly and ran just as furiously as his mouth. “Geeze I can’t believe it, is it really them, the Monstars? I thought we’ve seen the last of these creeps years ago!”

He pulled off the coat, revealing the entire cast of familiar buglike aliens that had invaded years before. They were last seen at the end of Space Jam!

Lexi cringed as she remembered her past self and the others losing terribly to these jerks before Michael Jordan saved the day, and also saved Looney Toons as the world knew them, by defeating the Monstars in a game of basketball. Lola was actually the best player on the team besides Michael before the halftime trick that Bugs pulled with the “secret stuff” that gave everyone hope.

Lexi and the rest of the group suited up and everyone glared at the tiny invaders. “What are you guys doing here?” Lola pointed at them, demanding an answer. Her suit was an attractive pink color with black, making her long ears and sharp, cute face stand out from the black outfit. Danger was orange and black, the leader of the team, Ace, was a yellow, and the roadrunner was red.

“We’re going to rewrite history thanks to this painting.” The biggest, chubbiest bug snarled with a sneer. Even with their tiny size their guns posed a threat. They could shoot any one of the innocent bystanders and also shoot the poster.

“It’s a poster you idiot.” Tech narrowed his eyes and huffed through his long muzzle. He had an impressive black nose and he didn’t like these little pests one bit. Lexi, feeling a little bit nervous, whipped her hair out of her eyes for a second. Her blonde hair had three curved tips that hung halfway down her face and it sometimes caused a problem for a second. She didn’t like these pests either but she was more cautious of them than Tech. Her hearing was picking up something unusual, like a sonar-like squealing noise. Her ears had powers and she was very flexible and capable of fighting. She was a pretty, determined, strong-willed young lady bunny with a bright future ahead. She did NOT want these bugs to ruin her future like they tried to do in the past years ago!

“How is it possible you are still alive…and look the same?” She asked them, tilting her head to try to pinpoint where this sonar sound was coming from. To her surprise it was quite easy to pinpoint, it came from someone in the crowd nearby. As the sound got higher in pitch, the aliens moved more and got more talkative. It was clear to her that this person was controlling them.

“I dunno dudes and dudette.”
“You think you can make us talk? How about a little game of basketball again?” Lexi did a cartwheel and a front flip to use her cheerleading techniques to surprise the person in the crowd, slamming into him and causing him to drop his device. It smashed on the ground and the insect aliens all fell sideways, sizzling and sparking like…robots. Tech ran over to the person Lexi had slemmed into and he groaned. “Benny Wolf. I should’ve guessed it.” Lexi thumped her foot down impatiently. “Another brainiac friend of yours from college?” She looked slyly at him. Tech tilted his head back a little, waving his hands.

“No no no! He isn’t a friend of mine. He’s a tricking, sly fox rather than a wolf. He’s been a mystery to me. I’m not even sure he is from…” Without a warning as Tech was talking “Benny” disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He suddenly appeared right next to Tas/Slam, grabbing the poster, and then teleported again right next to Lexi. He was too quick for even Rev as the roadrunner ran right at the wolf, but his brown fur simply swished in front of the bird as he managed to dodge the quick speedster. Lexi felt a hand touch her shoulder and the next thing she knew she was on the ground somewhere entirely different.

“Wha…where am I?” She used her hearing but all she could hear was the sound of drops of water and an eerie silence. The wolf suddenly spoke, shocking the superhero as she hadn’t heard him at all.

“So you’re Lexi. I’m stunned you were able to figure out my control so easily.” Lexi’s green eyes glared at the wolf. She was not restrained or tied up as far as she could tell. Benny, if that was his real name, seemed calm and confident. Didn’t he know that he had picked on a superhero? He was either extremely cocky or just plain stupid. What he said next though was enough to keep her both curious and shocked.

“Don’t you know that you are in a trap at this very moment?” She tossed her hair out of her eyes again, just to make sure her blind spot wasn’t concealing something. She saw nothing, and got confused when she also didn’t hear anything either. Her long ears cocked back and twirled, getting the full range of space to hear anything she could…but there wasn’t anything to signal a trap. Suddenly she felt a shocking jolt of sensation along the bottom of her left shoe. She clenched her teeth and shivered to hold back a lump in her throat that was growing more and more desperate. She hadn’t felt like this since her father teased her toes with his long ears as a game they use to play when she was small! It felt as if something was tickling all over her left foot!

“Your eyes tell me everything I need to hear…Lexi Bunny.” He said in a soft-yet-cool tone of voice. “You’re starting to feel the trap aren’t you?” Lexi’s eyes noticed one of his fingers scratching the poster in a lethargic, slow motion. He then sped up his moving finger, and the tingly sensation all over her left foot skyrocketed. Her mouth came unclenched just a tiny fraction to allow a “h…hhe e…e-heh..aahaa…” she couldn’t help it anymore. The feeling was too much to bear! She took off her left shoe and her right shoe at the same time and tried to rub her foot with both of her hands to sooth the itchy, tickly feeling that was swarming her entire senses.

“I wasn’t expecting you to do that. I thought the outfit was all one thing. Ah well. It’s time I formally introduced myself. I am Benjamin Wolfe, and I’ve come to test out my magic to see if it’s…applicable here in the future.”

He lifted his long fluffy tail and grabbed the tip of it to swirl its furry hairs along the poster. Lexi could now see that he was doing something rather devious, using the Lola on the poster to somehow directly attack Lexi! She was rather confused though. If he was using magic to attack her, why wasn’t he doing something more dangerous and lethal to the picture of Lola instead of…of…ti…tickling…her f-f-f…fee…

“Sta…aaha-a-a-ahahaahahaahaaHAAA!!! The new feeling she felt on her other foot was like a feather duster and a furry cat poking all the spaces against her soles of her foot and even inbetween her toes to make an intense tickly sensation. She was helpless against this form of magic, and she couldn’t focus her thoughts on how odd it was he wasn’t doing more to hurt her. Her ears tilted and leaned towards the sound of him moving closer to her, but her powers were ineffective as she felt helpless against the way both of her feet now were being teased without mercy.

Bengamin Wolfe sat down right in front of the laughing superhero and he stopped touching the picture of Lola’s feet. Instead he looked focused and he stared at Lexi’s hands as they were trying to stop the tickling feeling by rubbing her smooth, awesome looking feet. Rope seemed to teleport out of nowhere and his magic caused the rope to wrap around her hands. Lexi tried to jump and kick him now that her hands were tied up but she was frozen in mid-air. Her pretty green eyes looked worried as she was now completely exposed. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t seem to even flex one of her ticklish toes! Her ears were still twitching, so she knew that at least her head wasn’t frozen.

“What are you trying to accomplish here?” She said in a haughty voice. Whatever game this magic trickster was playing it was not one she wanted to continue. Her feet were her secret weakness! One that didn’t get exposed since she always wore shoes. Only her family members knew just how ticklish she really was, especially in the areas on the curves of her soles. Benjamin bent down to her foot and he actually dropped the poster on the floor.

“What I wanted was to see if I could stand up to a superhero…and to test a theory of mine.” He physically touched both feet with each hand, and just the bare touch of his furry fingers against the sensitive fur of her foot caused Lexi to shiver all the way to the tip of her bunny tail and the tip top of her long ears.

“Hmm..mmph….mm…” She pinched her lips together in a seal, despite her cheeks starting to flex with her held-in giggles. Ben also shivered, delight seemed to shine in his eyes. Lexi’s own eyes were starting to close as she desperately struggled against even this light touching of her feet. When Ben started to rub and swish his fingers as they danced against the surfaces of her feet, her head began to thrash and the magic holding her in mid-air strained to keep her restrained. Her mouth gasped wide open as she let out a flurry of laughing sounds, exploding out of her like a parade that had been held back for too long. It was then that Ben’s long, fluffy tail curled upwards and she felt a new sensation. His tail was swishing back and forth against her black triangular nose, delicate arching nostrils started to visibly be seen as her laughing breaths fueled this tickling of her nose very quickly.

Lexi prided herself in never sneezing in public. She was a cheerleader! Cheerleaders never showed signs of fatigue or weakness while performing for others, and she definitely wasn’t going to sneeze while in her hero outfit either. Her laughing, loud gasps of air became full of stutters and her nose swished and tried to wriggle its way out of Benjamin’s furry tail, but the tail was too big to be avoided.

“HEHAA-A-Aa…AHHhahaaAHH-hA-aaa…aa…AHHHhhee-hee hee…ehhhhh…hehhhhhh…” The sensation of having to sneeze and laugh at the same time, and her normal resistance to sneezing being overpowered by the laughing breaths, led her to have no choice but to unleash herself in a way she hadn’t done in years…with a massive sneezing fit.

“HHETSSH! ETSSUU! H-HTCHUUU!!” Powerful feminine explosions jerked her head forward, burrowing her head into the large tail which just further increased her need to sneeze. It was at this moment that a powerful feeling overwhelmed both of them as Zadavia herself appeared, grabbed the tricky wolf, and teleported him away just as he had done to Lexi.

“H-H-HHEEECCHUUUUUU!! Whoa…strong one.” She raised a finger to rub her twitchy triangular nose. She opened her green eyes and looked upwards. “Who was that wolf? He…was interesting.”

Meanwhile, Zadavia and Benjamin were in a place that wasn’t like the future. It was a wide open field full of wildflowers and clear blue skies. Ben grinned a goofy, lovestruck grin. “Heh heh…sorry about that. I guess I got carried away huh?”

“You sure did Benjamin Wolfe. I don’t know how you got back in the future. My own powers should’ve stopped you…”

“Hey now. I’m a quick learner. Do you really think I would’ve stayed away from your lovely future? I have learned since we’ve last seen each other. How’s your feet?”

Zadavia’s face blushed a deep pink and she had to look away and turn her head. “I can’t believe you still remember that too…”

“Of course I do! I’ve dreamed of getting my paws on your feet again, but now that Lexi is a beautiful young woman of her own right…I couldn’t help but test my skills against her.” He slyly eyed the beautiful powerful woman and he pointed at her feet.

“I’ll make you a deal. I won’t come back if you promise to let me have one more session.” Zadavia had to look him right in the eye to see if he was serious. She sniffed in surprise as he was 100 percent serious. Her own nostrils started to turn a shade of pink, which Benjamin took careful note of. However, he didn’t need to as to his surprise the beautiful lady tilted her head back, her nose a perfect angle to allow him to see her flaring, ticklish nostrils, and she bent her entire waist down in a forceful “EEHCHOOO! ….What just happened to me?”

“Never sneezed before?” Now Benjamin was very curious indeed. He almost had a devilish gleam in his eye as he got excited. “If you don’t want me to go back right this instant to tell your heroes about what just happened, I suggest you accept my offer.”

Zadavia nodded, her now pink nose clearly agitated as pollen specks were dancing all over the woman’s face. She had never been around wildflowers before, and this…”sneeze” was an experience she had never had. It wasn’t altogether unpleasant either…if she stayed, perhaps she could learn about it from this magic user, and that suited Benjamin Wolfe just fine. Time for his session to have a lot more fun than even he anticipated!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
Re: [F + Tickling + Feet + Looney Toons] Beware the Magic Loonatics
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 05:06:17 AM »
This is the first of a batch of stories I am doing for here =). This one is for a good friend of mine who loves both feet and sneezing. It was different because I have not done feet much...at all. I already showed him this and he appreciated me doing this.

Basically, I need to do a lot. I have a LOT I plan to do for you guys here...trades, commissions, gifts...I just need to do them *faints* I have a bunch of story ideas in my head but they get so wild and unfocused it takes a ton of energy and effort to write even a short page...but I'm finally snapping out of a moody slump I've been in for months. I'm going to be more productive. :)

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 09:53:28 AM »
Thank you. I really enjoyed the story, I can't wait to see what you post next.

*Hugs*
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 10:13:00 AM »
Hee!  This was great!  You have a real knack for this.