Author Topic: When Your Elephant Has the Sniffles (Upcoming)  (Read 4558 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
When Your Elephant Has the Sniffles (Upcoming)
« on: October 12, 2016, 02:41:32 AM »
Okay, so this one hasn't actually been released yet and wont' be until summer of next year (July 2017), but I think it might be worth keeping an eye on.

When Your Elephant Has the Sniffles - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1481495046 -

"When your elephant has the sniffles, you better make sure he doesn’t sneeze! This charming and hilarious board book highlights the many ways to make an under-the-weather elephant feel better!

Does your elephant have the sniffles? Make sure to take good care of him because you don’t want him to start sneezing. Gather up your tissues and your pillows and make that elephant feel better! But don’t get too close…or you just might end up with the sniffles, too!"

Is being released alongside another similar title by the same author/illustrator combo - When Your Lion Needs a Bath
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:56:49 AM by JMQwilleran »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: When Your Elephant Has the Sniffles (Upcoming)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 08:38:55 AM »
lol, here's hoping for an audiobook interpretation of it xD

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Re: When Your Elephant Has the Sniffles (Upcoming)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 03:57:42 AM »
Oopsie. I accidentally chopped off a number at the end of the URL. Fixed - Amazon link in the original post should work now.