Author Topic: [M + Monster] A Tickle in a Chimera's Nose  (Read 2540 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
[M + Monster] A Tickle in a Chimera's Nose
« on: November 08, 2016, 05:38:07 AM »
The Ultimate Chimera, resting their large form on a couch, seems to have encountered a slight problem. While he napped, a couple mischievous Tickle Bugs... have flown right up into his nose, teasing all around his sensitive tender nostril. The huge beast was forced awake... the beast's breath forced to hitch as they tickled the quivering pink walls. He tries his absolute hardest not to sneeze, determined to beat this nagging growing tickle inside his nose. But his breath hitches more and more, bugs playfully prodding around deep inside his dark nostril. They walked around, fuzzy legs dragging against the warm inner tissue that wrinkled underneath their tiny legs. And even with a powerful will, growling and protesting... can he hold it off for much longer? The tingling tickle rippled throughout his tender warm nostrils, the nagging itch reaching far back into his sinuses, and shooting back towards the openings. His lips tugged, his mouth began to open.

"...A-aah..."

The itch, the urge to sneeze was rising. And he knew it was going to be a big one, a huge one of he were to let it out. His inner nostrils reddened and grew more irritated as the Tickle Bugs buzzed and teased inside the quivering monster's nose, trying to force him into an irritated, sneezing submission. His mind raced and went numb, fighting his hardest against how ticklish and itchy his deep nostrils were, unable to reach them. With those itty bitty little bugs, tickling and wiggling all around deeper and deeper inside his wrinkling irritated nostril... brushing and rubbing the squishy ticklish walls, while others grab, pinch and pug his quivering nosehairs... his mouth was opening wider now, tears forming in his eyes as he felt his horribly sensitive nosehairs being wiggled and poked and tugged on, ripples and quakes of ticklish sensitivity tickling the weakening walls of his nose, the bugs showing no mercy to the raw tender flesh inside the beast's nostril. His nostrils, right up to the very edges of his frilling flaring nostrils, burned with ticklish agony. The sensation was growing stronger... and stronger... tickle tickle tickle...

"Huuuh! A-aaah! AAAH! E-EEUH! AAH!!"

With hitching breath, a widening mouth, and playful bugs deep inside his helpless ticklish nose... will Chimera fight off the urges and make the bugs leave... or will the large invincible beat... be forced to sneeze under the mercy of tiny little insects?~

"N-NOOHH! EEAAH! AAH!!"

Tickle... tickle tickle~

---

My first shot at some sneezy art, I do hope you enjoy it, along with that little short story~
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:50:33 PM by UltimateChimera »
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Monster] A Tickle in a Chimera's Nose
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »
Nice.

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 08:22:16 PM »
This was amazing! Will we get to read the conclusion?

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 09:19:49 PM »
This was amazing! Will we get to read the conclusion?

There isn't much more to write, he just lets out a huge monster sneeze after only a few more of seconds of being unable to fight the growing urge~

I can write a tiny bit more to wrap it up if it's wanted ;P

The picture is also pretty much directly pre-sneeze too if that helps~
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:31:10 PM by UltimateChimera »
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 09:51:27 PM »
Thats true , ha.

But yeah, awesome stuff man

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 10:10:48 PM »
Thats true , ha.

But yeah, awesome stuff man

Glad you enjoyed it! Just imagine one of the most loud sneeze your can, deep and guttural. Like they're screaming in defeat~

Making a little comic to follow this up too, short though

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 12:40:54 AM »
Thatll be awesome. I love stuff from big monsters and creatures.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 12:43:33 AM »
Thatll be awesome. I love stuff from big monsters and creatures.

It's actually finished now. It doesn't look the best because it's black and white, and the lines are pretty thin. But there's four pages, i'll put them up now ^^

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 05:15:40 AM »
A picture and a story together at the same post? That's a great combination to have :D I enjoyed the way you wrote the phases of a sneeze instead of simply stating a sneeze happened. The little troublemakers themselves were not just simply tickling, but the way you wrote this short story described visually how and where exactly the teasing occured. Great job with this! The picture itself is nicely done.

Offline aqua bear

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: bear
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »
I have to say this was pretty hot. ^^