Author Topic: Ferdinand (2017) movie (M)  (Read 923 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline DEEcat98

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cat
Ferdinand (2017) movie (M)
« on: December 23, 2017, 05:14:35 AM »
I have just saw the Ferdinand movie and there were two sneezes from the main character Ferdinand the bull in the movie. A full recording of the movie (as it is still in theaters) has not been online yet but I do know that there are sneezes in this movie because I have seen the movie. The first sneeze near the beginning of the movie was during when Ferdinand sniffed a flower only for a caterpillar to get into his nose then he sneezes the caterpillar out where it suddenly turns into a butterfly. The second sneeze in the movie was during the china shop scene where Ferdinand sneezes from a feather duster that was used by a old lady and when he sneezes, he blows the old lady away out of the shop.

If anyone can find the full movie recorded online. Be sure to time the sneezes in the movie as you can find them.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 01:26:25 AM by DEEcat98 »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Ferdinand (2017) movie (M)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 08:36:34 AM »
We have a clip of the china shop scene from the trailer, though it may be different in the finished movie.

Offline DEEcat98

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 03:47:48 PM »
Yes the sneeze during the China shop scene sounds different in the final version of the movie.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 04:54:39 AM »
Where is the butterfly sneeze scene - specifically? - you said it's before the china shop one?
I loves noses :3

Offline DEEcat98

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 01:25:39 AM »
The clip of the butterfly part and the full movie are not online yet. But when someone does find it, I'll link it.