Author Topic: Werewolf Sneeze in Stephen King's IT Novel  (Read 92 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Werewolf Sneeze in Stephen King's IT Novel
« on: January 03, 2018, 03:07:59 AM »
While I was on break at work earlier today, I did a little light reading, skimming through Stephen King's IT, and I was surprised to see that there was a sneeze from a werewolf somewhere in the story. I believe it was section 13 of chapter 8 or something, but I don't really remember. I wrote down the passage so I could rewrite it here for you to see:

Moving slowly, dreamily, Richie reached under his coat and into his back pocket. He brought out the envelope with the picture of the sneezing man on it. He tore it open as the bleeding, roaring creature pulled itself out of the window, forcing its way, claws digging deep furrows in the earth. Richie tore the packet open and squeezed it. "Git back in yer place, boyo!" he ordered in the Voice of the Irish Cop. A white cloud puffed into the Werewolf's face. Its roars suddenly stopped. It stared at Richie in almost comic surprise and made a choked wheezing sound. Its eyes, red and bleary, rolled toward Richie and seemed to mark him once and forever.

Then it began to sneeze.

It sneezed again and again and again. Ropy strings of saliva flew from its muzzle. Greenish-black clots of snot flew out of its nostrils. One of these splatted against Richie's skin and burned there like acid. He wiped it away with a scream of hurt and disgust.