Author Topic: "A humorous idea"  (Read 636 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
"A humorous idea"
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:54:49 PM »
Well, it does say in the board description to drop in some humorous ideas, and boy was my dream tonight one of those. Somehow I was at an internet cafe following a furmeet (or the internet area of a furry convention? I don't know?) and walking past a computer I saw some random sneeze-looking thumbnail, involving a pepper shaker and an elephant. It was all grainy meaning it was an animation, according to my dream brain. The other elements of the page were fuzz, explained by the fact that I'm simply highly attuned to recognize such things at quick notice, tuning out the other garbage of FA's front page. And the thing is, that's actually based on real life occurrences. I've magically found sneeze content as it is uploaded at pure random without even trying to watch the front page.

Moving along, I sit down at a computer, and open up my own browser. Immediately I'm greeted by loud background music meaning this one has sound, so I crank the speaker way down to minimum to avoid embarrassment. And then this epic and strange story rolls past that... well, is just plain weird.

We start out with some micro skunks that are basically little pepper shakers. They literally ooze pepper from their faces (noses?) as they chitter in excitement. The fact I had this abstract idea alone is already beyond my normal levels of creativity, but it goes on. These little skunks are trying to commission a large fancy pepper shaker from artisan workers (as like, a monument...?) and they're trying to have a conversation with them, but sneezing at them is offensive and results in a loss of their business. (I guess? The reason was vague.) So they go to several people including a dog who doesn't last long at all and included a scene with him being bent forward to listen to their tiny selves, and them gathering directly around his nose to where it just drips a pile of pepper clean onto it.

And then there was another similar scene (????). The dream kind of skipped around a bit to fill in the blanks. Finally it ended up at an elephant. The elephant is treated to similar pepper oozing, with one of the skunk-shakers even climbing onto his nose and an internal view of it gathering on the inside. But he manages to complete their meeting and send them out before succumbing. Or not. Because I woke up around this time from my alarm clock.

If our color theme here was black and white, those adorable little mini shaker-skunks would be our new site mascot. I absolutely love the idea, and it manages to actually be coherent. A mischievous tiny thing that can perch itself right on your face that oozes powdered pepper from its nose as it squeaks happily. Essentially a sentient pepper shaker, but as a little cartoon pest. Hahaha.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: "A humorous idea"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:45:17 PM »
The way you described this idea is fun to read. It definitely is different and something I never would have thought of. Thank you for telling this idea!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:08:51 AM »
I love the idea of tiny little things sprinkling pepper inside of noses, this sounds cute. They're absolutely doomed if any of those little things start to crawl inside their nostril~
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline tornadowarning1

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leapord
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 02:02:59 AM »
That is actually a pretty bizarre but cool idea! I like the idea of micros causing larger things to sneeze!