Author Topic: Lily comic, and a non-sneeze animation! (f, anthro)  (Read 5342 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Erudork

• Erudork
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • So just watch what happens.
  • Fursona: Dog (Silken Windhound)
Lily comic, and a non-sneeze animation! (f, anthro)
« on: April 02, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
Just a quick thing that came to mind! A good old Lily and Alex comic. I love consensual fighting/choking/etc haha.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6e68/f/2018/092/9/0/tapping_out_by_erudi-dc7ourh.jpg

By the way, I made a quick animation a couple of weeks ago. This is what I imagine their voices to sound like!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Tz_oBiydM
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 05:20:00 AM by Erudi »
I've been posting content on sneezefurs since 2013. ^^

Contact me on FA or Discord (Erudi#2348)
Commission Prices: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45553528
FurAffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/reeflex/

Offline TikoPiko

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Dragon
Re: Lily comic, and a non-sneeze animation! (f, anthro)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »
Nice drawing, they are so cute together and also very good animation btw :).

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »
Aww, cute!

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Undecided
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 05:34:22 AM »
Aw, I love it! amazing as always!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 02:22:27 PM »
I missed this the first time, this is so cute! What a big sneeze hehe.

I'd also kind of forgotten that this is a thing.  This type of kink.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »
I wrote a story to accompany this comic because I felt like it, it's Erudork-approved so I am posting it here! So that people can read the comic and see the story.  Just as an FYI, I wrote this thinking that they were like... young lovers, just moved into their first place together, maybe 22-25 somewhere in that range.

I'll just post it in text because it's short.

---

Leaning back against the wall of the bedroom, the shepard's assailant panted with effort as he kept his arms wrapped around her throat, cutting off her air... the taller male was grinning, pointed canine ears twitching as the duo wrestled.

“Khh—hh-hhh.... hh...” Lily could barely breathe, her face flushed, one hand weakly pulling at the crossed arms, gasping to try and get enough air, her chest rising and falling within her button-down shirt.  It was a very intense moment, until...

Lily's big nose crinkled, her wide pink nostrils flaring open.  An incredible tickle blossomed in the back of her nose, burning between her tightly-shut eyes... but there was no air! She didn't have a choice... she tapped out, batting at Alex's arms.  The german shepard immediately let go, keeping a hand on Lily's shoulder - “Was that too tight? I'm sorr-”

“HHH!” Lily turned towards him, her mouth opening and her long, thick muzzle wrinkling up as her head tilted back.  Switching her stance to avoid Alex, the dog felt her lungs fill with air, and gasped heavily as the burning tickle in her snout raced through her, sparking and tingling all the way up the length of her nasal passages.  She took in one more breath and shuddered as she exploded with a misty burst of spray, sneezing fiercely.  “Huhh—K'SHUUU!”

Sighing with relief, she blushed as she brought a finger up to her nose, wiping away a conspicuous runner of slime that oozed out of one now reddish-tinged nostril.

“I'm fine! I just had to sneeze.” Looking at her partner, she found it so amazing that they were together.  Their relationship when they were much younger had been a bit antagonistic at first, but the more time they spent together, the closer together they seemed to become.  By the time they'd graduated high school, they were pretty much inseparable, even through college...  And now here they were, together in their own home... doing adult things like real adults! Wasn't that any young couple's dream?

“You uh... you wanna do some more? I was having fun...” She tilted her head down toward her chest a bit, looking sheepish.

Alex smiled back at her, flushing a little bit as well.  Of course he wouldn't say no!  “Yeah! Um... my legs are a little tired, though, is it all right if we lay down?”

He thought it wasn't at first, because Lily didn't answer him.  She just stared... and stared... “Uh... I can try to stand if-”

“Hahh—huuh—HEPTISHHHH!” She crinkled her snout up once again, and blew a great big sneeze directly onto his chest, burying her nose against him as her hands clutched at his shirt, nose twitching and flaring with her ever-present allergies.  She hadn't expected to need one inside, but she probably should have taken her allergy pills now that it was spring...

“W-wuh... one m-m-more... Ih... IH-HH--” She felt Alex's hands rubbing her back as he hugged her tightly, her breasts pushing against him as she tried to inhale-- j-just a little more... just... “HH---hh--hh!” Oh that jerk!

“Heheheh...” Alex was squeezing her so tightly she could hardly draw in breath, making her huff and snort and wriggle against him, Lily's face blushing harder as she struggled to sneeze.  He wasn't going to let her go this time, was he? But... it was somewhat exciting, even though her nose was itching and buzzing with the maddening feeling of being unable to sneeze.

“Haehh-HH—L-lemm-mm-eh snee-sneeze!” She mumbled, as he only squeezed her more tightly.  Her big nose was squashed up against his neck now, her head tilted back as he applied pressure on her chest, preventing her lungs from filling – they had to be careful here, because of Lily's asthma, but that only made it more thrilling, to be honest.  Alex was very clearly enjoying her sneezy desperation, and felt it was a shame to stop... but maybe that was enough.

He eased off slightly, and Lily immediately sneezed, massively, directly into his face. “HEEEEEEH-PPPISSHHHUUU!” Heaving her chest against his, she gasped in another deep breath, her frame trembling in his arms as she leaned back, escaping from the tight hold as soon as Alex gave her the opportunity, and her maw opened wide, big nose trembling at the tip of her muzzle - “EHHP-TTTESSCHHHUUUU!” Yep... that one was quite wet.  Lily's sneezes usually were, blowing out streams and clouds of mist that normally hung in the air for a bit before settling – this time though, she was sneezing all over her boyfriend.

Once she'd gasped for air a few more times, things settled down again.  Sniffling at the runners dangling from her snoot, Lily looked  up at him with a slight frown, and a deep blush.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko