Author Topic: [F + Disney] A Powerful Foe! Aladdin's enemy*  (Read 4130 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[F + Disney] A Powerful Foe! Aladdin's enemy*
« on: September 18, 2011, 02:55:34 AM »
Mirage laughed while in her own realm. She hated everything, every little goody goody thing out there in the world…and right now, she couldn’t help but laugh at her own luck. Aladdin and Jasmine were among her greatest enemies, thrawting her plans again and again. The cat-like villainess was hissing at herself whenever she though of how such weak humans were able to beat her, but she was laughing because they had sent their stupid and too happy genie away. He had been “working too hard” and had tried to make Jasmine and Aladdin be so protected his magic had been dwindling lately. A genie’s power is nearly limitless, but if they are facing another genie or using their powers constantly, their power can get weaker and can eventually make a genie susceptible to an attack.

Mirage grinned, finally stopping her evil laughter. “Finally, the spell that keeps those humans’ minds away from my power is gone. Without the genie, those fools won’t be able to resist my illusions. MUHAHAHA! Let’s see how Agrabah fairs when their leaders are officially insane!”

Grabbing one of her crystal balls, she sprinkled some of her magic powder on it and the minds of everyone in the palace of Agrabah were shown. She could now bend them to her will or create new images in their minds whenever she chose to. “Now let’s have some…purrrrfect fun. I can’t wait for me to claw into their minds and make their subjects think they’re a bunch of crazy fools. Hurry up and sleep…for then you shall be mine.”

At the time of this, Iago, the classy parrot that loves anything like gold, jewelry, or anything valuable, was stalking a rich merchant that had tons of gold to spare. “HEhehe…easy as pie. Ahem…oh do come in sir!” You see, Iago had the ability to change his voice into anyone he has heard before. It was a handy gift…especially if you were willing to be as crafty as he was. He wasn’t too brave, or smart, but tricky and sly were his specialties and he did them with exact precision.

The merchant carelessly turned away, thinking the big guards outside his wagon would protect his gold…but the guards never noticed as the red parrot swooped in and grabbed some of the gold. Iago laughed with glee…this hardly EVER happened anymore! He hadn’t had this much luck in grabbing gold sense his days with…he shuddered. He may have liked getting more gold in those day, but being with Jafar was downright horrible sometimes. Iago was cruel and tricky and uncompassionate, but he wasn’t evil.

Recovering from his little “moment of guilt” he wore the gold he stole around his whole body like a king. “HA HA HA! I love it when I get what I want. Huh? Who’s that? OH! It’s ANOTHER rich person! Let me outta this dump for a bit…I’m sure Al won’t mind…he heh heh…”

With that, Iago flew out of the palace walls and followed the merchant that was heading out of the palace. As he flew, a shimmering wave seemed to surround the palace, just for a split second, but it was noticeable. Mirage’s spell had been set. All she needed now was for the people inside it to sleep. Her long tail swayed in excitement…she loved it when she caused others misery. It made her feel so full of herself. Nothing breeds evilness (which was all of what she was) like pride and misery. Laughing to her demonic subjects, she began to walk around her humongous lair, making sure nothing could be done to stop her this time. She placed spells so that no human could get into her realm, not even by the magic of a genie. She knew this plan couldn’t fail this time. She had thought about her past schemes, and every time it was because of that fool Aladdin that kept getting in her way. Well, she made sure that he wasn’t in ANY position to stop her this time. …

Night had fallen over Agrabah, and Iago had gotten back from another successful heist. He was chuckling evilly to himself when he heard the chattering sound of Abu. This monkey was just as greedy as he was, but unlike Iago, Abu usually didn’t openly try to steal…mainly because Aladdin would yell at him for trying to steal. Iago hurried and hid the stash. No point in sharing his hard earned gold he stole with some flea-bitten monkey!

Iago quickly realized something was wrong. First of all, the monkey didn’t stammer and start making loud monkey noises (you guys can imagine it…) like he usually does, and the fact that the monkey’s head was sloutched over. The monkey looked like he was hypnotized, and judging by the fact that he kept on slamming his head over and over again on the wall, he clearly wasn’t right in the head.

“Hey MONKEY! SNAP OUT OF IT WILL YA!” Iago slapped him with his feathery wings and made the monkey slam away from the wall…but Abu got right back up and started to try even harder to get to wherever he was dreaming about.

Hearing Aladdin’s frantic cry, Iago finally felt happy. “Finally, someone here with some sense! Al, you gotta check on the monkey. I mean, look at…AAAAHHHH!!” Iago had those crazy circles in his eyes as Aladdin ran right for him with a sword swinging in his hands. The nightmare Aladdin was having was that Jafar had returned…and where Iago was standing was where the illusion Jafar was laughing at Aladdin.

Mirage laughed. She had been working her magic on the crystal ball for hours now, and the illusions she had implanted on every person in the palace, even the stubborn monkey, was working perfectly. “Oh this is so…uncanny. I almost miss the excitement as the fools try to stop me…almost. Soon, my purrrfect revenge will be complete. The fool and his stupid pretty little princess will pay for mocking me. I bow down to no one, and loosing to those pathetic wimps makes my claws itch to claw into something.”

Her nasty green eyes, even though she was stunningly beautiful and her eyes were no exception to that, narrowed and her claws scratched against a nearby pillar. She loved being evil…it made her body feel that much more…exhilarated. Looking at the effects of the dreams she was creating, she failed to notice the red parrot that was flying around for his life. At the moment, Mirage was making the illusion in Jasmine’s mind. She was the princess of Agrabah and beloved by her people, but even though she was beautiful too, she had a secret fear that people would find her ugly. Mirage played into that fear well…she too once knew what that fear was like. It was so painful…and so fun to watch others have the panic of not feeling beautiful.

Iago was flapping his wings with urgency. Nothing was more odd to him than hearing Jasmine cry and constantly poor make up on her face while she was asleep. “Ok. Now I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!” He screamed for anyone, but everyone in the palace was asleep and sleepwalking. Iago was literally the only sane thing in the palace…and when the sanest person around is a crazy parrot...things are bound to be hard to fix.

Genie, who was partying in the Bahamas, had amazing hearing abilities and was able to hear his friends screaming for help. It was a built in natural instinct genies have. “I hear…oh no! Al is attacking an intruder in the palace, and Iago is screaming for help! I gotta save them…but first…” He waved at the pretty lady that was serving him drinks. The Bahamas was one of the few places in the world that didn’t mind a blue guy at the beach. Giving the pretty lady his “card” he sped into the sky and exploded into a rocket, shooting right for Agrabah. He arrived at the palace only a minute later, and what he saw shocked him.

“Oh Al! You’re playing with Iago? That hasn’t happened in ages!” Genie’s cluelessness wore off as he saw Abu slamming into the wall again and again while Jasmine was constantly applying make up to her face, her beautiful olive skin now a freakish tone of pink powder overdose. If she was awake, she would’ve killed herself for applying so much make up and powder. Genie’s jaw dropped 15 feet as he saw the princess’s tiger act like a lawn mower, and Genie didn't even WANT to know what that cat was dreaming about. Iago slammed into Genie. He was completely out of breath.

“Listen, Genie, EVERYONE’S GONE MAD!” Iago had crazy eyes, and Genie could see why. Aladdin was running right for them, thinking that Iago was Jafar. Iago was so scared he was shedding some of his feathers. “Oh great. Now look what all this stress is doing to me. I HATE SHEDDING MY FEATHERS! AL!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!” Genie transformed into a hard shield as Aladdin swung his big sword around, making Iago perfectly safe.

Genie, facing skyward for the first time since he arrived in the palace, saw the domelike shimmer of magic surrounding the palace. He gasped. “GAAH! Mirage! Of course that big pussy cat would be behind all this.”

…Mirage heard that comment. She hissed at the blue idiot. He wasn’t worth her time…no matter what that blue genie did, no one could stop her now. She had complete control over everything in the palace, and when the citizens finally through the crazy leaders out, there would be no stopping her from causing chaos in Agrabah at her own free will. She finally saw Iago for the first time, but she dismissed him. The bird seemed crazy enough without her magic spell. Let it do as it will, that didn’t concern her in the least. She focused more and more attention to making Genie fall asleep, for if she could make him fall asleep under her dome, then Genie too would be completely helpless against her illusion dreams. She called for a few of her demonic servants to go to Agrabah and spray that foolish genie with a wonderfully evil concoction that forces an enemy to sleep for exactly 12 hours, no matter who they were or what they were doing.

She laughed as her servants went through the portal she made, sending them straight into the palace. No need to get her own hands dirty before the big finish. By the time she was through with Agrabah, the whole city would be in ruins! Her cat tail swished back in forth and she purred in delight. Nothing caused her to feel more pleasure than being evil…but evil did have to rest. She basically glided over to her bed, knowing nothing could go wrong. Without the prince or the princess to foil her, and with the genie soon being out of her way, the power was completely hers.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:01:47 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: A Powerful Foe! Aladdin's enemy. (F+Story)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 02:59:55 AM »
Iago and Genie were planning. So far, Aladdin had tried to kill them 3 times and was currently hunting for them both. Iago hated Genie’s magic, but considering the fact that they were in a huge jam, literally, he took being covered in jam way more than being cut to pieces. Still, he had to say some fighting words. “You know what Genie…you make me sick. Why I otta slice YOU mumph!” Genie covered the big beak of Iago and they both saw Aladdin’s shadow pass over them. The large jug of jam was obviously a good hiding spot, but with Aladdin’s eyes closed, and Mirage no longer there to guide him with her illusions, he blindly tried to find “Jafar.” Jasmine herself was now covering her legs with her face make up, now completely oblivious to what she was doing. All what her dream illusion told her was she was turning more and more ugly, so she had to fight the ugliness with as much make up and powder as possible. Abu was still trying to get the bananas he’d never be able to reach, his head now bruised to a pulp.The sultan too was put under Mirage's spell...but all what mattered about him was that Mirage forced him to have a dream that made him do absolutely nothing.

Now that the coast was clear, Genie yanked Iago’s big beak and whispered what was going on. Iago was about to scream out “NOT HER!” but Genie slammed his big hand into the air and sent Iago flying. A portal opened up right as Iago was about to fly away, and the parrot was sucked up in the hole in the sky.

Only 5 seconds later did Mirage’s servants show up and sprayed the KO gas all over Genie. “Well there goes the game! Tell me the high score.” And Genie was on a one way trip to slumber land. Meanwhile…

Iago gasped. He absolutely hated this place. He fought his panic and knew where to go. After all, he’d been here before. “Stupid no good Genie. I mean, why not send Al? I mean, sure he’s all crazy, but he was the one that beat Mirage before. Me? I’m just a cowardly parrot fighting for survival. WHY ME?” He shut his big mouth and flew off. 2 of Mirage’s fire cats marched where he once was, howling to alert the other guards. Something had come inside the lair of Mirage…

Mirage instantly woke up. Those howls and loud roars were more than enough to alert her something was wrong. Teleporting to the place where the fire cats were, the evil sorceress appeared to be the cutting edge of beautiful evilness. She was stunning, not a worried look at all, and she clearly meant business. Her eyes were narrowing as all what she saw was her fire cats. “This is why you woke me? To alert me…to DUST?” She used her surprising strength to toss the fire cat 100 feet. She glared at the other fire cat, demanding to know what was wrong. Iago was flying overhead, and as he was sweating, a feather was shed off his frantic forehead. He looked on in horror as the feather gently floated downwards.

The fire cat, speaking to Mirage in only a way she could understand, patiently explained what happened. Something was detected in the realm and like she had ordered, they alerted everyone just like protocol stated. Since Aladdin defeated her last time, she was obsessed making certain no intruder could sneak up behind her or anywhere around her…but she failed to notice anything sneaking up from above her. Her eyes closed in concentration, tracing what could’ve happened. She immediately felt Genie’s magic in the area, but she continued to think, analyzing how this could’ve happened. As she was thinking, the feather Iago shed floated right in front of her nose. She took a deep sniff in realization of what happened, and the feather got sucked in front of her nose.

Her nostril’s flared up as the feather brushed the front of her nose, tickling each nostril with a force unlike Mirage had ever felt before. She felt her breath change…but this was impossible for someone like her! Nothing could force her to do anything. ANYTHING! …but her nose had other ideas. “Hi…chi!” This startled both her and the fire cat. Both of them failed to notice as the feather blew away from Mirage’s nose…but Iago noticed.

This had been the first time Mirage had ever sneezed. She absolutely HATED it. The feeling of helplessness definitely wasn’t suited for someone like her. She also hated how her body, so flawless, could have something like this. A sneeze…that was what this horrible thing was. Mirage hissed as her nose began to tickle again. Whatever had caused the sneeze left something that tickled her nose like crazy. Because Iago's feathers could break apart, this could cause some major problems to someone's allergies. One of these small fluffy parts of the feather had fallen off and was stuck in the middle of her nose. When she sniffed and rubbed her nose to relieve the tickle, this small piece of feathery fluff got sucked into one of her nostrils. The reaction was instant.

“Ha…hah…” Mirage’s green eyes began to close as her head arched back. The fire cat stared at its mistress in awe as her head bent forward in another sneeze. “hatchu!” This sneeze was louder than the one before, and definitely more fuller. She was frusturated to notice that her eyes were beginning to tear up right before the sneeze fully happened. “Impossible! I am perfect! Nothing should be wrong with me. I…wait, what was that?” She hurried over back in her own palace as she looked at the crystal ball that held her magic sleeping illusion spell. Something had gone wrong. The illusions faded and weakened…but how? Nothing like this had happened before!

Iago was cleverly following Mirage. He chuckled evilly as he discovered a new weakness. She may have been beautiful, and pure evil, but the fact that her nose was so sensitive to Iago’s feathers gave him an idea. “Heh heh heh…let’s see Mirage handle this.” Iago had no clue that Mirage was dealing with the magic of her illusion spell. All he knew was that the evil feline was right beneath him, not focused on him. He fluffed his wings and dropped straight down in a cannonball dive.

Mirage was glaring at her crystal ball, puzzled as to why her magic had failed twice. It wasn’t failing now, and Mirage was now concentrating her mind to project her illusions more fully. Iago stopped his dive and hovered in the air. This sudden change in speed caused a ton of his fluffed up feathers to shed off. About 30 feathers shook off and floated around Mirage’s head. She had concentrated so hard on her illusions she hadn’t paid any attention to the air around her…until her nose twitched.

She scrunched her nose and felt the tickly feeling return. She was hissing at herself for having such a pointless weakness. Her nose had never done this before, so why was it doing it now? She looked around and all she saw was bright red feathers, floating around her and the tickle in her nose drastically intensified. Her nose was quivering, her furry hands coming up to her face and covering it, but in doing so 2 close feathers got caught in her hands as she covered up her nose. She didn’t realize this and her relieved sniff turned out to be the tipping point. Her whole nose shook as the feathers brushed against it, making her eyes tear up and she began to have hitched breaths again. She desperately fought against it, but each hitched breath only caused the feathers trapped in her hands to swish back and forth against her nose. In resisting this sneeze, she made the sneeze grow more and more determined to burst out of her.

“Ha…sniff…hah…haah…HAA…HAAA…HATCHEEW! HISSHEW!” These sneezes burst out of her nose, her feline body bending forward and her Egyptian-like cloths swayed with each sneeze. The feathers, the ones trapped in her hands before, blew away, but other feathers still were all around her, and her teary eyes watered more. She had never felt so powerless in her whole life as she did now. Her face scrunched up, retracted, and then she let loose a powerful “HETCHOO!” She ran from the feathers, hating just the sight of them. The feathery smell still lingered in her nose as she had another urge to sneeze. She fought this one with incredibly strong will, forcing the tickle sensation back. She had lost all of her concentration on the illusions she had implanted in the minds of the people in the palace, and every time she sneezed, the illusions faded and shimmered, making the dreamer more and more alert that what they were seeing was just an illusion.

Iago, still not satisfied, grew brave and followed the villainess down the hallway. He saw her and had a look of will on her face as her nose was slightly shivering with the tickle that wanted to desperately be loosed from her nose. Iago flew right at her face and dodged the swift claws of her hands, for she desperately fought back against Iago, but when she saw that the bird was covered in the feathers that was making her sneeze, she reared back and hissed.

Iago took great cockiness at this reaction and held out one of his longest tail feathers. He loved the look of shock on Mirage’s face as Iago’s long feather, while he dodged the slashes of her claws, made contact with her shivering nose. Her nostrils flared up and her attacks stopped as she now had a whole new tickle in her nose. “Ha…” She had the first hitched breath and Iago took the chance. He flew on top of her head and took the long tail feather and swished it back and forth all over the nose. He watched in amusement as her nose had small waves of movement as the feather brushed against that part of the nose. He could feel her head arching back, shaking as she valiantly tried to stop herself from sneezing. This standoff from the tickly feather and Mirage’s iron will only stopped when Iago had enough and flew right at her nose, his whole wing brushed against every part of her nose. This was the last straw for Mirage. She had been holding back her sneeze for so long that it exploded from her. “HAATCHOOO!” This was so surprising for a feline to sneeze in this way, but you didn’t become one of the most powerful villains ever to be weak in any form. She rubbed her quivering nose, sighing in relief as the tremors calmed down as she continued to massage her nose.

Iago laughed his beak off at the hilarious scene, but he knew he had to get out of there. Once Mirage recovered from her sneezy feeling, he knew she’d unleash not slashes, but magic right for him. Iago fluffed up his feathers again and flew right for Mirage’s face, slamming into her and shaking loose about 20 more feathers. He hardly had enough feathers now to fly, but that was all he needed. He felt something pull him out of Mirage’s lair right then. He was laughing again as he saw Mirage’s expression of horror as more sneezes were surely on their way. Sure enough, right before he disappeared entirely, he heard Mirage’s loud sneezes, and this time, nothing she could do would hold them back.

He heard a string of 5 sneezes before he appeared in Agrabah once again, and more sneezes were definitely forming in Mirage’s nose. Iago wondered who had brought him back, and it turned out it was completely by luck. Genie was sleep walking and just happened to pull Iago right out of the sky…thinking he was a sub sandwich. He immediately spat him out, the feathery taste in his mouth was strong enough to last for days afterward. Aladdin and Jasmine and the rest of the palace “woke up”, and everyone rushed to help everyone…except for Jasmine. She was busy sneezing herself, the realization that over 20 kinds of powder was all over her body and make up made her look completely different from what she was suppose to be.

Mirage was furious. Not only was she sneezing nonstop for about 10 minutes now, but the tickle was STILL in her nose. She could rub her nose all she wanted, nothing was working to relieve the itch. Her eyes had been watering too, making it impossible to clearly see what her illusion spell was doing, but all she cared about was ending her sneezing fit. Even being as evil as she was, she decided right then and there that she would NEVER make someone have this kind of torture…it was too forceful, even for her. She howled in frustration as yet another sneeze flew out of her. She felt her magic disappear entirely, she knew that this plan of hers had failed, and she knew the cause of it…sneezing.

“How utterly humiliating. Ne…HAchoo! Sniff…Next time A…Ala…ah…APSHIK!” She covered her nose with a cloth and blew hard into it. Finally, she saw what was making her nose so sneezy. One feather had ledged itself deep in her nostril and was stuck there. This forceful sneeze in the cloth loosened it just enough so when she blew her nose, it came right out. Of course, having a whole feather tickle its way out of a nostril would make anyone sneeze again…and that’s just what happened. Mirage sneezed and she hissed, deciding that she needed to rest again. There will always be another chance to get her revenge on Aladdin…just not now. Her pink nose was in stunning contrast to her normal skin color, as she knew another sneeze was coming “Ichissh!” Tired and exhausted, she went back to her room and fell asleep.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:28:18 PM by sneezyserpent »

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 07:01:41 AM »
Small request, meaning no offense, but could you take some time to go through, proofread all your stories, remove exposition unrelated to the story (and place it in a follow-up post), etc? It's impossible to properly archive all of your writing in the state that it is in. :< Rarr.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »
Mirage Request!  http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=mirage+aladdin#/dicufe

The link is a picture of her. I’m sure she’s on youtube too somewhere.
(A villain from the old TV series of Aladdin. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember liking it.) This is the first time I’ve done a villain/villainess sneezing before…I gotta say, I have seen some people do it before though. Hopefully this one turns out ok. Mirage is a very pretty catlike villain from the show. Honestly, I can’t remember much of what she does in the series, but I do know she’s a spell caster that uses her magic to make humans sleep and have illusion dreams that she creates. I plan on using this to my advantage…I also know she is increadibly dangerous and is just as evil and dangerous as Jafar.

And yes, I'm starting my editing now Furry Sneezes. I'm starting on the newest stories and going from there.