Author Topic: [F + Sonic] Vanilla the Rabbit request*  (Read 3542 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[F + Sonic] Vanilla the Rabbit request*
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:18:02 AM »
An Unwelcoming Surprise! Time Sure Leaves Behind Things!

Vanilla the Rabbit sighed. She was finally able to see her daughter again, and now that they had mysteriously been off on another world, she was beginning to miss her little house. Her daughter, Cream, was a cheerful little girl that always brightened her day. Who knows how long they had been away from their home! Vanilla shuddered as she thought of the things that could’ve happened. There were burglars, thieves, termites, maybe even…dust. This made Vanilla shiver more than the thought of burglars. She was horribly allergic to dust, and she constantly cleaned the house she lived in to make sure it didn’t get dusty.

She was surprised to see Cream come rushing towards her, panting as if some exciting news was going to burst out of her. Of course, when you were friends with the world famous Sonic, things were bound to get interesting.

“Mom! Guess what? We can go home now!” This caused Vanilla to stand up quickly, making a rare gasp of surprise escape from her mouth. “Really Cream? That’s great! Let’s go on home right away. Make sure you’re ready!” The cute young bunny had already packed both her mom’s and her own luggage. Everything was ready to go.

The humans that lived here were very kind to her and Cream, so there was no problems at all. Vanilla was only worried Dr. Eggman might try and ruin this moment, but he didn’t…luckily. They stepped through the multi-colored portal and ended up about 2 miles from the house. Cream and Cheese, the chao, were already running (or in Cheese’s case, flying) over to the house. Vanilla gave a small giggle. “Oh Cream. Go on ahead sweetie.”

She eventually caught up, both of them waiting right by the door, anxious to get into the house. Vanilla grabbed the keys that were always where she kept them in her blouse and she opened the door. Of course the home was dark, it was going to be like that because no lights were turned on for months! When Cheese flew over to a light switch and turned on the lights, instantly Vanilla wished he hadn’t.

Everywhere there was nothing broken, nothing stolen, and everything was left out nice and neat just the way they had left it. However, everything now had a thick layer of dust. As soon as Vanilla’s eyes saw the dust, her nose started to quiver. If she didn’t get out of here, her nose would explode in an embarrassing sneezing fit. Cheese was already letting out his small chao sneezes.
“Choo! A..choo!”

Cream was oblivious to her mom’s suffering. She closed the door, spraying dust that was on the door all over her small body and the dust eventually reached Vanilla’s nose as well. Both the mom and the daughter had identical looks on their faces as both of them prepared to sneeze. Cream was the first to sneeze.

“A…AH…ATchew! Achew! A…ACHEW! Sniff…mom? Are you ok? Sniff…ACHOO!”

Vanilla was still fighting her building sneezes. She absolutely hated to sneeze…it was so unlady like! Unfortunately her nose didn’t agree with her. Vanilla valiantly fought the tickle, but it was too late.

“A…ah…AH…aaahhh…tew! ATiew! Choo! A…tew!”

Vanilla had one of the smallest and softest sneezes around, her nose quivering still, these small sneezes were taking their toll on the rabbit. She opened the door and ran outside, embarrassed to even be sneezing in front of her own daughter. As soon as she was alone, she continued to sneeze, the dust still making her nose swish around.

“A…tew! Achoo! A…chew!”

Finally the dust left her poor dainty nose alone and she sniffed, her nose red from sneezing so much. She looked and saw her daughter staring up at her with big eyes. There was compassion in those eyes and she hugged her mom.

“Don’t feel bad mom. Your sneezes aren’t any trouble at all. I’ll dust the house for you while you rest here so you won’t be sneezing all the time.”

Vanilla gladly accepted this offer, and even though she heard Cream and Cheese sneeze every few minutes, she knew she’d be sneezing way more often than that. She fell asleep on the nice soft grass from Sonic’s world, washing away all of her troubles as she slept. By the time she woke up, Cream had put on a lovely flower necklace on her while she slept and the house was all the way dusted…for the most part. Vanilla still had to open the cabinets that were too high for Cream and Cheese to reach easily, so she still had sneezing fits during those first 3 days coming back to their own world. Everything was back to normal…for now.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:54:59 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: Vanilla the Rabbit request (F+Story+Anthro)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:21:31 AM »
Yes, this one is shorter than my usual stories, but I promised Megacycle I'd have these 2 requests done by tonight, so I hurried up and made this. Don't worry, I know I have other requests I need to do, but don't expect any more this week. I've got a lot to do now in college, so requests will take longer to post. The First, you're request is next on my list! Sorry that I won't be able to post it this week, but just give me a little bit more time.

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
Re: Vanilla the Rabbit request (F+Story+Anthro)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 05:08:09 AM »
Take your time...challenges aren't meant to be fun :p.
Anyways, this is Vanilla from the sonic series right 0.0??
*reads.*
yep it is. Soooo...gj ^.^!!!
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~