Author Topic: Idk. Really.  (Read 1140 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
Idk. Really.
« on: September 23, 2011, 05:14:55 AM »
There was a particular day where the literature teacher asked us to write an essay for some competition. So what I did was slap myself and start writing. Because honestly, I suck at formal essays.

But I just got back the results today...I totally smashed everyone. Totally. I topped the fking level.

So everyone was shocked and all that and I was pretty shocked myself. The teacher was shocked too; so she checked it a few times, and then asked me if I took it off a book (which i honestly didn't). And then she asked me how I did it.

So I said that I wrote fics online.

I should really be thanking this site...
Thanks, SF ^.^!!!
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Idk. Really.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 06:05:15 AM »
congrats! :3

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: Idk. Really.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »
Hey, that's so cool you were on top in your class on this assignment! Good job! I guess writing these fics really do help with writing ^^. I'll try to think of something I can ask for...I'll message you later for it.

Anyway, I agree with SnEeZy. Congratulations!