Author Topic: [M + Mature] Crossing the Line Epilogue*  (Read 24810 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Java

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Jackalope
[M + Mature] Crossing the Line Epilogue*
« on: December 16, 2011, 05:53:03 AM »
I randomly felt the desire to write some more silly elephant goodness the other day. I'm probably never going to finish my last fic haha, buuut I did just start randomly banging out some self-indulgent follow-up drabble to it. Here, you can has.

First part is pretty tame, the next will prooobably be 18+ though, fair warning! Also, not much sneezing yet, just a lot of talking about it. Derp.

------------------------------------------------

After almost a year spent in each other's company -- first as professor and student, then as uncertain friends, and finally in a genuine relationship -- Allie had come to entertain several recurring thoughts about her boyfriend.

The first and typically most dominant realization was that melted, saccharine feeling of being quite happily in love and lust with another person. That kind of sugary romance in Hallmark specials tended to make her gag, and admittedly she and Kwame were anything but traditional, but she couldn't deny being wholly smitten with her partner even months after their first foray as a couple. Alright, so they'd had to wait on the whole relationship business until she had completed his painting course. For the sake of his job, they still maintained a certain discretion even now, long after summer break had passed and the first semester of the new school year was drawing to a close. It was something of a touch-and-go situation, even if she wasn't technically one of his students, or even an art major, but at least it would no longer get him fired.

It had been well-worth it, anyway. Kwame was a singularly unusual and charming person, one who evoked and embraced her confidence, stimulated her mind and spirit and... well. She couldn't deny that the combination of his calm, zen-like personality, dry wit, and immense strength and physical power was attractive on a more carnal level, too. Hell, she had even made fast friends with the chaotic entity that was his sister, Njiri.

Of course, if her knees weakened at his warmly accented baritone and the solid, immoveable feel of him beneath her, she also wanted to strangle him. Often. Kwame could be frustratingly stubborn and independent at times, gentle but firm in his refusal for any kind of help he didn't perceive as absolutely necessary. He worked long hours, slept and ate far less than he should, and despite the fact that he had supported both himself and his sister in a foreign country from the age of seventeen, sometimes she had to wonder if he was completely mental with regards to his own well-being.

Plus, with all of that potential stress on his health, he somehow sneezed with absolutely agonizing infrequency.

That was just a shame, really. The first time she'd visited his apartment, during an ice-storm no less, he'd been down with a horrid cold that she'd perversely savored every moment of. As soon as the initial phase of that passed, however, Allie came to the slow realization that any loss of composure from her professor seemed to be a remarkably rare event.

Not for lack of observance or experimentation on her part, either. She told herself that it was more of an ongoing game than some sort of creepy, stalker obsession (she hoped), but as the months went by she'd carefully ticked off a list of any potential sensitivities the elephant suffered from. The occasional bit of charcoal dust or paint fumes didn't seem to bother him, neither did cold air or the 'accidental' brush of her arm or tail against the tip of his trunk. When those options failed, she took to manhandling his nose a bit more, giving it the odd, playful swat or firmly squeezing the girth in one hand in response to his occasional jests. That seemed to work for a while, drawing at least a watery blink or quick scrunch in response. Her small success turned quickly to horrified guilt, however, when he at last quietly, almost apologetically confessed that his nose was not so immune to rough-housing as the rest of him, the little smacks being more painful than he assumed intended. She'd spent the rest of the night frantically coddling him to make up for that misjudgement.

Even a few long walks planned during the highest pollen counts of the year barely made him sniffly, and no amount of adding potent spices to his food seemed to faze his already heat-loving palate. Finally, the last option seemed to be infecting him with some sort of cold, and that was a step that even Allie was not willing to inflict upon her poor boyfriend. Instead, she threw up her hands up in defeat and opted to wait for nature's whim. It only made sense that her efforts were in vain, she supposed. With such an impressive and versatile appendage, it would have to be fairly resilient to tiny, everyday irritations lest he spend all of his time sneezing hysterically.

Heh.

Still, she could count the amount of times he'd sneezed without apparent cause on one hand. Once in public -- so quickly stifled that she'd been oblivious to the entire thing until it was over -- and a scant two or three others issued when she always seemed just out of sight. Never more than one at a time, either. Either he was a bastard, or fate liked to mock her.

Realistically, she could probably save herself quite a bit of sexual frustration by being straight with him and confessing her fetishized interests. He might roll his eyes a bit while doing so, but Kwame would perform handstands while playing the ukulele with his toes if she told him it would make her happy. Unlocking the apparent mysteries of his sternutory habits would be no great matter... would it?

Ugh. It was still too embarrassing to even consider, much less bring up out of the blue. Worse yet, what if he thought she was only dating him for that possibility? She wasn't, of course, it would all be a mere perk, if a... large one, but. An elephant's trunk was a fetishist's walking wet dream, it was easy enough to jump to that conclusion, and then... and then...

Allie blinked, and glanced back down at her laptop.

What had she been doing?

Oh, right. The English paper.

Sighing, she cracked her knuckles and tried to wrangle her wayward thoughts back into coherence. It was easy to let them drift on afternoons like this, sunny but bitingly cold outside, nothing to do save for a few long-term assignments, and nowhere she'd rather be but sprawled out lazily on Kwame's bed. That was probably where most of her distractions came from, actually, even if the elephant beside her was currently in a light doze and being utterly unintrusive. Hell, that made it all the more tempting to play with him. Hnnhgh.

She glanced back down at her half-finished paper for a moment, trying to recall what her original point was. After a few beats of blank staring with no success, she sighed, saved, and clicked the notebook shut before setting it aside. Cuddletime!

It was difficult to behave herself, but Kwame slept precious little already, so Allie was mindful of this well-deserved rest. In lieu of poking at his ribs or chewing affectionately on his ears, she squirmed herself up carefully against his side. His strength was arousing, but the pachyderm was a bit too muscular and leathery to be very comfortable, most of the time. She'd found certain positions where her fluffy little body could lay quite contentedly, though, especially squeezed against his chest with her head nestled on his shoulder or beneath his jaw. Tucked happily into place thus, she reached for his trunk and guided it into a gentle drape over her back. The weight and warmth of it provided the final touch, a pleasant feeling of security, and within minutes she was purring herself into a lazy catnap.

Whether she'd slept for a minute or an hour, she couldn't say. There was a definite logy haze over her brain when she came awake, however, at the slight stirring of her bed partner.

"Ngggh," she complained articulately, burying her face into his shoulder and making a soft whining noise when she felt his trunk withdraw.

"Enye hwe," he murmured in response.

She'd caught on to a few snippets of his native tongue in their months together, but it was moreso the faint, unfamiliar sound of a breathy sniffle that made Allie pick her head up, squinting, to regard him.

Just in time, too. Her gaze had barely cleared when all at once he shuddered violently against her, half sitting up with a harshly contained, "Ht--NKGHTT!!"

Groaning in with what sounded more like pain than relief, Kwame sank back down, lowering his hand from where it had clutched just at the base of his nose. "Excuse me," he sighed.

Allie stared at him for a minute, recovering from both the surprise and the wonderment of... of... damn, had that really been a sneeze? She wasn't sure whether it was more bewildering for its elusive nature or the awful-sounding way he'd suppressed it.

"I uh... b-bless you?" She guessed, feeling her stomach squirm with quiet delight at the novelty of the phrase.

His eyes flicked aside to her, acknowledging this with a slight, sheepish nod. "Thank y-- hh! Ah.... htt'NNGKHTT!!"

He held it in again with a quick snatch for his face, bottling the explosion into a painful-sounding damage control within his sinuses.

"Shit, Kwame," she breathed in lieu of blessing him this time, too horrified at the containment efforts to truly enjoy the act. Well. Alright, maybe she still enjoyed it a little, but it was with genuine concern that she pulled herself further upright and peered into his eyes, earnest. "Don't do that, it must hurt like a mother. You're gonna rupture your ear-drums or something."

To her annoyance, he merely gave a soft, warm laugh in response, features relaxing as he laid back against the pillows. "It is a little uncomfortable," he admitted, rubbing his nose slightly. "But I prefer the discretion."

"Still, that's like... like blocking the end of a cannon," she fretted, nudging his hand aside to replace it with her own, rubbing her palm in slow, soothing circles where trunk met brow. He closed his eyes with apparent relief as the ache abated, though a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"An interesting analogy," he chuckled, "But only applicable if I pinched off the end." He sniffed, flicking the tip of his nose lightly for emphasis before letting it drape aside over his tusk.

She frowned, conceding his point with a small shudder. "Well, bless you," she murmured, dropping her hand away to replace it with a small kiss to the same spot. "And still, don't hold them in on my account."

She took his sigh to be agreement, and settled for laying herself back down against him, pushing her head against his cheek with quiet affection. Two whole sneezes. Stifled or not, that was... a treat, and one she'd have to slowly burn into her memory, holding her over until the next time he...

A small, subtle sniffle from the nearby trunk arrested her train of thoughts. Without abating her nuzzling, she pricked her ears slightly and glanced at him from the corner of her eye, trying to determine whether that was a follow-up sniff or a preemptive one. Her answer came a moment later when his breath caught with uncertainty and a hand reached for his nose once more. She drew herself back up, lips parted to scold him with a bit more ferocity this time, but he only seemed to be rubbing his knuckles just beneath his trunk, alternating between that and a light squeeze. She narrowed her eyes anyway, if only to keep from writhing in anticipatory delight.

"Don't you even think about it."

He seemed genuinely surprised and abashed at that, blinking as he sniffed a final time and lowered his hand. "I... I am trying not to, trust me."

"I meant don't even think about stifling it again," she corrected quickly, rubbing the back of his hand and letting her admonishing glare transmute to a frown of concern. He seemed alright again, to her slight disappointment, but continued to scrunch his features very slightly every few moments. "Got a tickle, still?" It made her face warm just to say it, but hopefully he wouldn't notice her giddy voyeurism.

"A small one," he agreed with a shrug. "It will pass."

"Not catching a cold, are you?" Oh please oh please oh please. She didn't want to see him miserable or feeling poorly, of course, but an excuse to pin his overworked hide in bed for a few days...

Kwame only shook his head slightly, though, seeming unfazed. "I do not think so, I feel fine."

Her dismay must have been more apparent than she'd intended, for he laughed suddenly and pushed one corner of her mouth back up with a finger, molding it into a smile. "Do not look so disappointed, nkatie."

"Oh, I... I'm not, sorry," she flushed hotter still, embarrassed at being caught. "It's just... I... um..." She had it then, the confession bubbling up out of the deepest recesses of her mind and leaving her with a helpless, confused hangtime, panic beginning to set it. "I..."

Now it was his turn to frown, turning his palm to cup her cheek gently. "What? Is something the matter?"

"Nnnno, I just... have... something to confess, I guess," she murmured, hesitant at first and then slowly plucking up her courage. A deep breath. It was a perfectly appropriate opportunity, she could do this. He wouldn't look at her like some kind of crazy person, right? As if to bolster her confidence a little, she shifted aside and climbed atop him into a familiar position, perched neatly on his prone body with legs bracketing his abdomen. The slight motion of his breathing rocking her as she sat was one of her favorite sensations in the world, and she calmed a little as she settled in, petting quietly at a stray dreadlock. "It's...kind of weird, so don't laugh or like... think I'm crazy, okay?"

"You are an exceptionally weird person," Kwame reminded her, his humor helping to diffuse her nerves as well. Smiling, she gave him a light swat on the chest. "I will not laugh, though you have already forfeited the second part."

"Well, it's kind of sexual, then, too," she added, drawing her hands back to fiddle with her own hair a little, still not quite meeting his gaze.

"You are peaking my interest more and more..."

Taking confidence in this, she drew a short breath and considered how best to explain it. As if she hadn't worked it through her head a thousand times before in a thousand different 'practice' conversations, working out all the ways he might respond. "O-okay, so you um... you know how some people have like... a thing for sort of random stuff? Women's shoes or... long hair or... I dunno, bondage and stuff?"

He blinked. "You are into bondage?"

"No," she groaned, unsure if he was teasing or genuinely confused. "It's just like that, you know...some stupid thing that gets you going for no reason. Or you need it to get off or something. I mean I don't, it's just a huge plus, but."

"A fetish."

She breathed a sigh of relief. Okay, he at least had some concept of where she was going with this. "Yeah, exactly. A fetish. So I uh... have this thing for..." She squirmed a little atop him, looking at her hands. "Sneezing."

Kwame blinked again, quiet for a moment. When she peeked at him, he least he looked more bewildered than disgusted or annoyed. "... sneezing?"

"I told you it was weird," she mumbled, bright pink beneath her fur and wanting to crawl beneath the covers to hide there forever.

"Daabi," he shushed her, paused, and then permitted a slight smile. "Well, yes, it is, but I was afraid it was going to be something... morally disturbing."

That at least earned a laugh from her, closing her eyes as she tested the waters with a gentle headbutt. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, jerk."

"Ah, one never knows with you," he teased a bit, but he draped his trunk gently over the back over her neck and squeezed reassuringly. "Still, I have not heard of this one. What is it about it that you like?"

She thought on that for a moment, never having any particular reason to voice the specifics before. "I'm... not sure. Everything? It's usually just with men, though sometimes women are nice too," she began, shrugging. "I don't know if it's like a... maternal thing or a loss-of-control thing, or what. Just something about the expressions and the... the build-up, the tension, the release. It's like an orgasm, yeah?"

He snorted in surprise, amused. "I have... never thought of it this way, but I can see it."

"And now you won't be able to un-see it," she giggled, "Anyway, so there's my horrible secret. I definitely don't want you to get sick or anything, you just never sneeze otherwise."

Kwame pulled her down atop him in what seemed to be unfazed acceptance. "You enjoy my...sneezing, specifically?"

She groaned against him for emphasis, making herself comfortable on his prone body. "Shit yes, you're so...composed, normally, and...powerful, then you've got this awesome nose and it just isn't even fair."

"You lead a life full of hardships."

"Yes. They should set up the Allison S. Mason Charity for Perverted Weirdos or something."

He laughed beneath her, draping his arms over her back to give an affectionate little squeeze. "I would donate," he promised. "Is this something you would like me to indulge you in, then?"

Her mouth went dry and insides weak, wavery with a splitsecond flash of desire and anticipation. Was she still asleep, or had he just offered to...?

"Wh--... yes. God, yes. Would you really? I mean, not much seems to bother you," she worried, stroking his nose for emphasis. He shrugged beneath her and smiled.

"Yes, really. It is an easy enough thing to satisfy," he assured. He'd humored plenty of her strange little requests in bed before, from things as simple as playing the dominant or submissive persona, to purposefully letting his accent thicken or slip back into Twi altogether. He had no idea what she got out of such things, but seeing her wiggle and squeak with delight was more than worth it. He gave her second comment some consideration, then. "Things bother me, I just... usually have time to avoid a sneeze," he admitted with another slight, one-shouldered shrug.

She followed the length of his trunk with her eyes, and tilted her head to one side. That made sense, he could probably exhale any typical irritant before it traveled too far. She squirmed a little closer. "S-so, what usually makes you...?"

"Ah, lots of things," he admitted. "Dust, spices, your fur..."

That last one both surprised and amused her. "What? You're not allergic to me, are you?"

"No," he chuckled. "But you do tend to leave it everywhere."

This time she ducked her head contritely, giving an apologetic rub of her brow against one cheekbone. "Sorry about that..."

"I am not complaining," he assured, stroking her arm. That was true, he made no secret of his enjoyment for her soft coat and long, luxurious plume of a tail, a fact that made her blush with pleasure. "It simply gets caught in my nose from time to time."

If that wasn't fodder for plenty a fantasy already, jeez. "W-well... it's not shedding season, unfortunately," she laughed. "B-but um, there's some... pepper? In the kitchen?" She tried, brows arched hopefully.

"Red works best."

Slowly, she climbed off of him and wobbled to her feet, feeling in a daze of euphoria. And they hadn't even started. "I'll just... go get that." Yes.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:58:19 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
Re: Crossing the Line Epilogue (Part 1 of 2) - M - future 18+
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 02:44:30 PM »
Hooray! More Javaphantstory.  I love these characters.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:46:23 AM »
this'll be fun. :D

Offline pinknose

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: cat
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
My face is now glued to my computer screen. GO GO GO!!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [M + Story] Crossing the Line Epilogue Part 1
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:37:29 PM »
Hahaha Allie you left hangin', yo.

No criticism meant, It's just funny for me to think of what our characters do when we're not writing them... Are they stuck? ARE THEY AWARE?!
She could just be stuck in the kitchen.  Heh.

Offline 37.4andcounting

• Playful Wolf
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 06:48:26 AM »
You know that epic feeling you get just before the guitar solo in Free Bird or Stairway to Heaven, or just before the ending solo in 2112, or just before the scream in Won't Get Fooled Again?

After reading this, that's how I feel right now.

Offline Java

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »
Technically I left them trapped in the bedroom like two seconds before sneezing, judging from my current word-file! I do have the next part started though, haha. I didn't realize it's been more than a month since I posted this. Whoops! I'll get back to work on it around my Skyrim ramblings :B

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 08:56:59 PM »
no rush :3

Offline Java

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 11:32:34 PM »
Tada! My attention span finally returned long enough to finish this up. Major 18+ warnings for this part. Otherwise, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

She wasted little time browsing over the canisters of seasoning above his stove. For a guy living alone at least most of the time, he had a pretty good assortment. She'd originally assumed the spices were a desperate attempt to improve his horrible bland vegan food, but she'd had to grudgingly withdraw that preconception when he'd cooked for her the first time. Stupid bastard, nobody was supposed to make muesli or cassava or freaking brussels sprouts taste so good, but she all but licked her plate clean every time.

It was time to whet a different kind of appetite now. She briefly considered a tiny bottle of West African pepper, tempted, but in the end decided it was probably much harder for him to come by and not to be wasted on experiments. Instead, the calico snatched up a little bottle of red pepper and then, after a moment of deliberation, a box of tissues from the closet. Kwame seemed to prefer cloth handkerchiefs on the odd occasion he needed one, they stood up a bit better to the assault, but there was something pleasing to her about watching him struggle with the thinner paper. Slipping back into the bedroom on little cat feet, she left them on the end-table and took stock of her victim. Er... boyfriend.  He'd pushed himself upright and was seemingly catching a few extra moments of peace with eyes closed, though he came alert as her slight weight crept onto the bed, and then onto him.

"I uh... I've never had someone actually willing to do this, before," she confessed, reaching to slowly unbutton his shirt as she worked up her nerve into more foreign territory. "So don't mind my spazzing." When the familiar sight of his chest was laid bare, she plied him with a few kisses to his cheek, tusk, and then ducking to meet his mouth gently.

"You keep apologizing before we have done anything," he observed with a smile, after she'd withdrawn.

She colored a little, plucking up one of his much larger hands and fiddling her fingertips shyly between his. "Well, it must be annoying, at least, having an itch in a nose that, um..."

"Prominent."

"Yes..."

He shrugged. "Somewhat, but it is a minor inconvenience. Besides, the sneezing feels good, and it is... relieving that I do not have to stifle it around you."

"Never," she confirmed, flushed just from the simple act of him mentioning it passing. Was she really so easy to satisfy? Biting her lip, she glanced back down at the hand lightly clasped between hers, absent-mindedly scraping at a bit of dried blue paint spattered across his knuckles.

"You are stalling."

Suddenly flustered, she glanced back up. "I-I'm nervous!"

"Nervous?" His brows arched in mild amusement. "Of what? I will not blow you off the bed, I promise. I can turn my head in time."

That thought hadn't occurred to her, but it evoked a tiny grin. "I believe you," she admitted. "No, it's like...nervous excitement. It's just sort of strange to get to act out your weirdest and most secret fantasies, you know? It's...surreal."

"We do not have to do this now, if it is uncomforta--"

"No no," she interrupted hastily, reaching for the pepper shaker and placing it on the bed beside them, as if to affirm her commitment. "I'm just working up to it, okay? Formulating my plan of action." A smirk. "This is foreplay." She kissed the mid-line of his trunk for emphasis.

He seemed to accept this reasoning, falling quiet again as she slid her hands beneath that same muscular length. When her touch was gentle enough and he wasn't hypersensitive from a cold, the effect seemed to be almost hypnotic on him, eyes sliding shut in lazy pleasure as her fingertips worked delicately along the curve. Easily as much fun to play with as certain other portions of his anatomy. When they'd first started seeing each other, he seemed to keep the appendage mostly to himself, as if for fear of weirding her out with what was effectively a third hand of sorts. Allie was a touch disappointed at first, but she'd kept a respectful distance, simmering with quiet jealousy when she watched him carelessly twine trunks with his sister, brushing her face or dreads with far more relaxed familiarity.

With patience and a few subtle hints, however, he'd warmed up considerably and was now in the casual habit of draping it across her shoulders when they cuddled, lazily playing with her hair or letting her wrap the end of it companionably around her wrist or neck. It was relaxing, if she didn't think about how the tiniest twitching contraction could effortlessly snap her bones. Perhaps wisely, she never tried to discreetly tickle him in these instances. 

Now, she had been given free reign and she intended to take full advantage of it. Skirting her touch lower, the feline traced a few faintly familiar scars that disrupted the otherwise lateral creases of his trunk. He had a few old, healed-over wounds elsewhere, too, tracing across his back or arms, and one slashed over a cheekbone in a fashion that had just barely missed his eye. Nothing horrific, they faded well into his flesh, but she occasionally had to wonder where he'd gotten some of them. Another time, though...

Gently, she uncurled the end of his nose and turned it towards her. Here her stomach began to warm again with that queer, exhilarating feeling of building tension, anticipation, as she examined the slightly pinkened tip, where the skin was softest and most sensitive. She stroked a nail with interest along the septum, the sharp point seeming to immediately irritate him as the trunk twitched in response.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" She fretted, catching a glance upwards.

Kwame shook his head slightly, fighting the obvious urge to either lash out or jerk away as she gently abused his most valuable appendage. "No, it itches."

Squirm squirm. "Gonna sneeze?"

Another headshake. "Not yet, I think."

Hm. Switching to the pad of one thumb, she rubbed tenderly at the same spot, watching his irritated expression until it weakened in apparent relief. Now this was interesting foreplay indeed. She repeated the original gesture around the slender nares, as careful with her claws as he was with his strength, and delighted at the cause-and-effect reaction in his features.

At last, however, his near-legendary patience seemed to come up short, a hand that had been trembling with restraint suddenly arching to cover the trunktip with one palm. "Ugh, excuse," he managed to murmur, apologetic, before scrunching his features as he rubbed his nose vigorously, scrubbing away the ticklish sensations that were playing havoc with his sanity.

Grinning, Allie sat back and let him resettle. "You're way too good to me."

"For letting you poke at my nose?" He laughed, giving a quick series of damp sniffs before seeming alright again. "I am only glad that you are so easily amused."

She poked the tip of her tongue out at him in playful admonishment, then reached for the canister of pepper. That little experiment had at last given her some inspiration for how she wanted to apply the substance, without causing him any pain or sinus damage. Unscrewing the top and the filter, she dipped a claw into the dried spice, scooping out a tiny amount in the curve of the nail.

"Sure about this?" She double... triple-checked, probably, with a last glance. Receiving only a nod in response, she set the shaker aside and used her free hand to steady his trunk. The pepper-laced claw, meanwhile, gingerly traced one nostril in teasing circles before dipping just inside, tapping against the inner lining to free a little cascade of powder.

Tolerant as ever, Kwame closed his eyes and breathed deeply through his trunk, letting the cayenne flutter to the deepest reaches of his nose. He was alright for a moment or two, expression serenely thoughtful, but it wasn't long before he was blinking rapidly and a little wrinkle of irritation twitched his snout again, slipping it free of her grasp. When a sheen of wetness gathered at the corners of his eyes, she began to rock her hips side to side, anxious with anticipation.

"Is it working?" She hardly needed to ask, but the mere act of it thrilled her a little.

"I...yes," he managed to quaver out, but seemed otherwise preoccupied with squinting his eyes into tight creases as he scrunched and relaxed his nose a few times, trying to either encourage or dismiss the sensation. "It takes-..." He hesitated for a moment, brows steepling, then continued with a sigh. "It takes a moment." A weak smile. "Though I may have trouble stopping, once it starts..."

"No complaints here," Allie laughed anxiously, trying to calm herself enough to savor the anticipation. Before it killed her. "Can I hold your trunk?"

"Ah... if you let me have it back again," he bargained, letting her reclaim his nose and hold it gently between her palms.

She grinned wryly. Much as she wanted to wrap the trunk close to her chest for the eventual sneeze, she had witnessed firsthand that this was not a particularly safe idea. An elephant was not quite as destructive as often-exaggerated, but her partner still had a plenty-good set of lungs, for all of his quietness. A bad tickle would be enough to make her flail for balance, or knock her over altogether.

And he certainly seemed plagued by a considerable itch at the moment. Much as he tried to keep it still, the appendage of interest squirmed with internal distress, little spasms rippling against her hands where the muscles reacted ticklishly to the pepper's influence. While he still seemed in tentative control of himself, she ducked down bravely to give the tip of his nose a little kiss, delighting when it made his expression crumple.

"Aww, right there?"

"Aane, saa... your whiskers tickle..."

She wanted to eat him or fuck his brains out, she wasn't sure which.

"Poor thing," she cooed instead, bowing to brush her cheek over the quivering nosetip, soft fur on flushed skin. "You must be sensitive from the pepper."

"I thi-...hhh!"

That seemed to be his undoing, breath hitching as he snatched his trunk back. She had to watch for at least a moment, the way it curled back on itself in a loose coil at each successive inhale. The calico was powerfully tempted to reach out and pet the underside as it was exposed, head tilting back, but doing so might irritate him enough to lose control.

What a pity.

"This looks promising," she murmured, voice shaking a bit herself as she ducked into his shoulder, where she would be safe from both the crossfire and the lunging point of his tusk. She skirted her hands down around his sides in a careful hug, purring in nervous pleasure as she felt him draw a final, catching breath against her. Kwame turned his head in misery, one arm raised as a hasty shield.

"hh! HEEIISSHH'UU!!"

The healthy, sudden explosion was enough to jerk him half-upright with the force of it, the nearby curtains fluttering wildly in the wake of the exhale. Allie elicited some strange sound between a gasp and a shivering moan, feeling his body and the entire bed quake beneath her.

"Oh, God..."

"Hhh! HEHIIHSSSH'UE!!" He sneezed again with equal potency, blasting the irritation out to one side. She had little choice or desire to do anything else but hold tight to him, shoulders lifting as his chest expanded with another preparatory inhale. "Heiht--- IHHSSSHHH'ue!!"   

"Bless you!"

"Heh-- IHSSSHHT!" A fourth, cleansing explosion ripped through him, and her as well in a visceral bolt of lust. That seemed to abate the urge for the next few moments, at least, while he caught his breath.

"Bless you," Allie bid again, firmer this time. She gave another slow exhale, kissed his shoulder, and then sat up slowly, warily. "Shit, y-you okay? That was..." She closed her eyes, shivering. "Intense."

He nodded blearily, scrunching his eyes as he wiped away allergic tears and sniffled. "I am used to this, no worries. And was it satisfactory?"

A weak laugh bubbled out of her, writhing in place. "Satisfactory, he says!" She breathed, suddenly feeling far too warm for her clothes and her fur alike. She could solve at least of of those problems, though, hooking her fingertips under the hem of her shirt and pulling it off with one clean motion and a crackle of static. Though her pelt was shorter and finer across her body than the obscene fluff of her tail, she didn't bother with a bra when it wasn't necessary, and the immediate touch of the cool air peaked her bare nipples.

Finally blinking his eyes open, Kwame took in this sight with appreciation, passing his palms gently over the humble swell of her breasts. Calloused thumbs brushed against the flushed tip of each until she was biting her lip and arching her back at the touch alone. She resisted the urge to grind into him, to alleviate that aching warmth closer to her core. Soon, but for now...

"More than satisfactory, try panty-soaking," she purred, bending in carefully to press a kiss to the bridge of his nose. She smoothed a hand over the length, smiling at his amused expression. "And I think I'll owe you a lifetime of sexual favors in return." A grin, before wiggling a fingertip over the ridges of his trunk, imploring. "Any more in there?"

"A little twitch, right..." He hesitated, itching, but wrinkled his nose and continued, steady for now. "Right here," he murmured, tilting his head beneath her palm, so that it grazed the worrisome area. She fondled the spot near the base of his trunk, indeed feeling a small tic of irritation and then a stronger contraction as he sniffed powerfully. "Give it a moment. And you do not owe me anything," he added, as she expected he would. 

"No rush," she grinned in giddy earnest. She could certainly entertain herself in the meantime, reaching up to loose his dreadlocks from their haphazard ponytail. Tangling and twisting her fingers through the dark ropes of hair, the feline marked a trail of affectionate nips and kisses down his throat and collar, nuzzling briefly against his chest with a thrumming purr.  "No secret fetishes for you, then, hm? You're so boring," she teased, making idle banter as she slid lower, feeling his abdomen tense with want beneath her lips.

"Ah, well, I had been saving the forty-seven rolls of duct tape and a wading pool full of jello for a rainy day, but..."

"Sounds like a good time. I don't have to shave anything, do I?"

"That is what the duct tape is for. I am thinking a lion cut, perhaps. We will leave your tail and head, it will be very cute," he decided, holding his thumbs and forefingers in a picture frame shape as he sized her up. She stuck her tongue out and gave his own tail a slight, admonishing yank.

"You'll have to make a porno the next time you have a cold, if you want me to do that," she smirked, finally earning a rumble of laughter in response.

"It is a... a deal-- snff!"

Allie eyed his expression as his voice started to waver again, but he only seemed to be lazily rubbing a fist beneath his trunk, squinting slightly. Hmn. Fiddling the buttons open on his jeans, she slipped a hand down past the waistband to encircle him coyly in one hand.

Well, almost. She couldn't actually get her hand all the way around his shaft, even soft. After a self-imposed celibacy period while she was taking his art courses, she recalled with amusement the first night he'd had to awkwardly sit her down and explain that there was no way their bodies would fit together. She'd rolled her eyes at first, chalking it up to a bit of out-of-character male bravado, but that tune had quickly changed when she observed him naked.

No way indeed. She was fairly certain that attempting even the tip of him would leave her wheelchair-bound for life.

Fortunately, they were both creative enough to compensate, and she did still get a little squirming thrill out of feeling him steadily thicken in her palm, warm and firm and massive. Just like now, as he seemed to decide whether the mounting urge to sneeze or her lazy touch was more important.

Come to think of it, that might be an interesting experiment, Allie mused as she squeezed him in one hand. A shudder of pleasure wracked his huge frame, evoking a wicked smile from her in turn.

"Mhn, which trunk do I want to play with first," she teased, rubbing her thumb at the sweet spot just beneath the glans.

"Do I get an i-- input?" Kwame sniffled, squeezing the suspended curve of his trunk between a thumb and forefinger.

"Nope," came the smirking response, emphasized by a quick kiss to the swelling flesh in her hand. He writhed appropriately, breath growing short. Too short, in fact...

He made a weak sound in the back of his throat, and Allie glanced up just quickly enough to see him grimace, turning aside with another irritated explosion.

"HEHISSHHH'euh!!"

Even seated astride his legs now, the entirety of the elephant's body as well as the bed beneath shook with effort. She scrambled her free hand for his hip, holding herself upright as he trembled with inhale.

"Heh-- IHTSSHH'UU!!"

It was difficult for him to cover up completely, and she'd seen him sneeze just enough to realize that he only made the concerted effort when sick, or around other people. At the moment, her partner sufficed with cupping both hands over his mouth and releasing violently against the floor.

"Bless you!"

"Tha--h-hh!"

He tried so hard to be polite, but another crippling sneeze bent him over the side of the bed, desperate to relieve the potent tickle of too much pepper in his sinuses. 

"Hh--H'SSSHH'IEUH!" Inhale. "HESSSCH-EUH!!"

"Bless. Kwame, you're gonna kill me," she warbled, not entirely sure if it was an exaggeration. The gut-wrenching sound was one thing, and the shake of the bedframe another, but his own shiver was felt right down to the considerable girth still cradled in one hand. Quite similar to the motion of orgasm, in fact. That thought made her spine arch, giving him one last affectionate stroke before scooting back up to grip his shoulders.

The elephant flinched away automatically, wary of sneezing on her (or perhaps more appropriately, sneezing her off the bed).

"W-wait, I still ha-... have to..."

"It's okay," she purred, fearless or at least reckless in the mounting buzz of sexual tension. She'd given up on trying to restrain herself, and was tucked up beneath his jaw, rolling her hips in a slow, burning grind against the solidness of his own form. "I can take it."

"I ca-- hh--" Giving up on speech, he closed his arms over her back instead, pinning her carefully, safely against his chest as he tore another helpless breath from the air.

"HAEEESSSHH- EUH!!"

Sinking her teeth into his shoulder, Allie smothered a feral yowl as her climax built and struck in the space of a few seconds. She'd felt that blast of irritation everywhere, from the lungs beneath her to the gale-force explosion of air rushing across her tail. There might have been the sound of something knocked off the dresser on the far side of the room, too, but she couldn't be sure and didn't care in the midst of that cresting high. Tangling her hands in his hair and the pillow, she quivered reflexively against him for several long seconds, a moaning mess of delight. When it finally passed, she sagged against him, boneless and breathing hard.

She'd left a nice set of indents in his shoulder, but she didn't taste blood. Feeling warm and sticky and melted, like candy syrup, she pressed a kiss to the spot she'd bitten and rolled off with a sigh. Christ. All that without even getting her pants off.

"Bless you."

Sniffling back any further incidents, her partner rolled aside to snag a tissue or... six from the box she'd brought along. He spent a few moments clearing his sinuses, at last uttering a sigh of satisfaction before glancing back at her, curious.

"That was... effective."

"What, on you or me?" She laughed dizzily, unsure whether he meant his sneezing or the reaction it had garnered.

"Both," he smiled, leaning down to press a quick kiss to her throat. She tilted her jaw up obligingly, eliciting a thrumming purr.

"Feel better?" She murmured in lazy contentment, stroking the top of his trunk.

"Much," he chuckled, "Though not so good as you, maybe..."

She grinned, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans and finally shimmied out of the rest of her clothes, slick with her wetness where she'd been grinding against them. Kwame watched as she tossed the denim aside, but caught her panties in mid-air with a smirk.

"I will keep these, I think."

"As long as you don't plan on wearing them, pervert," she giggled, but reached to tug his pants the rest of the way off as well, leaving them both naked and flushed in the chilly air. "Alright, it's your turn."

"Ahhh, not yet."

Her brows arched at him inquisitively. "No? Come on, that was... friggin' amazing, seriously, lemme give at least a little something in return."

Turning over suddenly, he loomed over her, supporting himself on one arm to prevent crushing the cat. Her pulse was hammering anew, rapid with anticipation, and she felt suddenly even tinier by comparison. Oh. Yes this was good too. It drove her mad when he pushed her around a bit in bed, especially pinning her beneath him as he had his way with her. Well, as much as he could, anyway.

A thin, short gasp left her as he suddenly hiked her hips up, fitting her knees over his shoulders. She locked them automatically into place along his back, uttering a wavery moan as the tip of his tongue pushed against her warm folds. An immediate pulse of pleasure arched her back, pushing him deeper against the slick flesh. Oh, god...

It wasn't uncommon for her to string multiple orgasms together, whatever they were doing, and he was almost always receptive to her random whims and requests. But sneezing and oral indulgence? Apparently she had done something very good in the past twenty-four hours, either to him or for the universe in general, as karma seemed to be rewarding her now.

"S-shit," Allie breathed, her lithe body flexible enough to accommodate the angled position, neck bent and ass in the air. She flicked her tail through the space between them freely, grinning when he squirmed at the feather-touch of it against his abdomen and cock. "Are... hn, you going for boyfriend of the year award or s-something?" She crooned, shivering against his resulting hum of amusement.

"Maybe, what is my prize for placing?" He bantered calmly in between long, slow strokes of his tongue. The pointed shape of it seemed perfectly suited for this very act, one hand firmly supporting the small of her back and his trunk draped across her middle. She writhed in response, feeling the smooth ivory of his tusk rubbing at the crease of her leg.

Her brain struggled for a witty comeback, but kept reverting back to the mantra of 'oh god oh shit keep doing... yes, right there, ohhhh yes'. So she gave up, replacing words with primal sounds of lustful appreciation. That seemed fine with her partner, darting a touch against her sensitive pearl, circling, teasing, until she was crying out like... well, like a cat in heat.

The weight of his trunk draped across her chest and stomach was... quite nice as well. With his hand supporting her and her own free, she stroked the prehensile appendage slowly, reverently, delighting in the serpentine response of it curling around her middle. He could have cracked her ribs with a sniffle, but the gentle pressure was only hastening her ascension once more.

She gasped as he tugged her closer, tongue sliding past her inner pleating to give her the brief sensation of being filled. It was a highly erotic, feral sight -- the look of him bearing down on her with eyes glistening and dreads in a wild disarray. She tangled her fingertips in his hair, squeezing the rough texture against her palms, and pushed up into the touch with breath coming short and hard.

She could feel that delirious peak approaching again, tangible and close, and was preparing herself to be swept away in the current when all at once he withdrew. Trunk uncoiling from its compression on her middle, the elephant supported her in one hand, but sat back to free the other. Her legs unhooked slightly, heels still propped on his shoulders as he rubbed fiercely at the curve of his trunk for a moment, sniffling powerfully.

"Kwame," she pleaded in desperation, trying to pull him back in.

"I am sorry, it is tickling..."

Allie groaned, unsure whether to be frustrated or even further aroused. She was pretty sure that he'd sneezed out most of the physical irritant by now, but of course the sting of pepper would leave his senses somewhat irritated and vulnerable for a while yet. He could induce her finish by sneeze or tongue equally, of course, but the hang-time of waiting for either might kill her first. Then again, having both occur at once might do the same.

"Just... hold it back, c'mon, keep going," she begged, tugging with her heels to encourage him closer. He bent obligingly, but kept himself balanced by the clench of his abdomen alone, trunk still scrunched in one hand.

"I am not sure th-that I.. ah! ... that I can. I thought you liked this?"

"I do," she groaned, pushing her pelvis against him again with a wanting noise. "But I'm almost there."

He was clearly fighting a persistent itch, but managed a few watery blinks and a firm, containing sniffle in an effort to stave it off for a few more minutes. "I..."

Another firm tug with her heels pulled him back into her, brooking no further argument. He caved in and went back to work, trunk draping cautiously cross-ways across her chest, and breath occasionally catching in the midst of his attentions. That created a queerly exciting sensation too, one that made her hands alternately rip at the sheets or close over his nose, squeezing and fondling. At a particularly tight clench of her thighs and fingertips, however, she felt him hitch deeply, trunk giving a spasm of irritation at the excess pressure.

"H-hhhih! A-allie... "

The urgent quiver of his voice was enough warning for her to back off, though she stubbornly kept her grip on his trunk this time, merely shifting to angle it away from her face and body. He tried to tug it away, persistent, but Allie was pleased to discover that at least in preparation for a sneeze, she was for once stronger than him. Brow furrowing in alarm, the elephant could do little else but slip a hand over his mouth and violently release. 

"Hh'IIHSSHHHH'ue!!"

She stifled a moan of delight at the sudden convulsion of his trunk in her grasp, almost able to feel the rush of breath being frantically expelled through its length. Soclose, soclose. Eyes squeezing shut, she slipped a hand down between her thighs to finish herself off while he was busy trying to contain himself. Her knuckles brushed against his as she rapidly stroked and circled that tantalizing sweet spot, feeling the trunk finally slip free of her opposite hand. Squinting her eyes open, she watched the suspended curve of it in a daze as Kwame struggled either for or against another. A hand reached up to massage the pads of her fingers ticklishly against the underside, searching for that trigger point on his body as well as her own. 

By some almost divine act, the cat seemed to suddenly find both at once, flooding her brain with a sudden onslaught of rushing endorphins. She dropped her hand from his trunk to the covers, tangled them tightly in her grasp and yowled out a vocal climax. It seemed to last ages, every muscle tense and quivering with a short-circuiting surge of pleasure, so much so that she barely heard her partner's thunderous release of a somewhat different nature.

"H-huh! Heh'EIHSSHHHH'UE!!"

The resulting blast just missed her, instead tousling a few strands of hair and rattling a painting over the bed dangerously. She'd come down from her high just enough to share a tense look with him, to the painting and then to one another, relaxing into nervous combined laughter when it steadied.

She was finding it difficult enough to think or function at all, without being knocked unconscious by falling scenery.

"Bless you, bless you."

"Thank you," the elephant sighed in what seemed to be temporary relief, sagging and then collapsing atop her in exhaustion. She couldn't blame him, from the sound of those wrenching explosions, but she still gave a protesting 'oof!' as his body crushed her tiny, weakened form.

"Get off me, fatass," she laughed breathlessly, struggling beneath him. They both knew that there was comparatively little fat on him, just huge slabs of muscle. That only made him heavier, though, not enough to hurt but certainly enough to pin her helplessly in place. 

Kwame chuckled and laid his cheek against her stomach, sniffling.

"Nnno, I do not think so. You said you wanted to work out more."

She grunted, pushing doggedly against his bulk. "I'm pretty sure deadlifting -uungh!-- elephants isn't for --uhf!-- beginners!" She huffed, finally giving up and flopping back against the pillows, touching a hand to his ear. And then frowning. "Oh, hon, you're hot..."

"You are too kind."

Rolling her eyes, she pinched the same ear.

"You know what I mean, jerk."

He smiled against her. "Just winded, I am fine."

Kwame wouldn't have admitted it even if he had felt on the verge of death, but she took his word, squirming down enough to kiss his forehead and stroke his hair affectionately. 

"Okay, but you don't have to kill yourself just to get me off," she reminded him with a weak laugh.

"Now you tell me," he teased, rubbing wearily at his nose.

"Kwame."

"Kidding," he assured, "I am alright, really. Stop fussing."

Sighing, Allie gave his ear another stroke, trailing her fingertips down to the tattered edges and a few piercings there, flicking them idly. "Well in any case, thank you for the best orgasms I've had since... uh, ever? I think you might have set an unfair standard for yourself, there," she giggled, still dizzy and flushed with delight. She started to reach for his trunk, then, then caught herself with a hand guiltily suspended. "Uh... is it okay to touch?"

He sniffled softly and curled the appendage into a slight coil.

"Perhaps not just yet. Still sensitive."     

Her heart melted, arms immediately wrapping him up into a firm hug and lips peppering his brow with more kisses.

"Uhf! Allie, I am not dying," he laughed. "Just not sure I can take any more ah... explosions, at the moment."

Relenting a little, her smile grew coy as she twirled one dread around her finger.

"Really? That's too bad, I had one more planned..." With her free hand, she gave him another firm pinch, just enough to make him squirm slightly and grant her an opportunity to free herself. Wrestling away from underneath him, she used the higher leverage to push him over onto his back and seated herself astride him once more.

She was just about to reach for that familiarly thick shaft when he abruptly caught her by the wrist.

"Nkatie, wait..."

Allie groaned. "What? Are you seriously turning down a handjob? You are the weirdest male..."

This time, he was the one who pinched her. "Hardly. I was going to suggest the shower. I will keep sneezing otherwise, and I do not feel like changing the covers again..."

He had a point. Her lover's release tended to be... copious. Volcanic, even. And after that tumble, she could probably use a rinse herself. She nodded.

"The shower."

Rolling back off of him, she tested her legs warily as she stood upright beside the bed, grabbing for the wall once for balance. "Whoo..."

"Alright?" He chuckled, looking on in almost-smug amusement.

"Shut up," she smirked in response, but managed to follow him to the bathroom, climbing into the sizable shower stall once it was warmed to an agreeable temperature. Normally showers were something of a pain, with her fur. A necessary evil that took either hours or at least some laborious blowdrying effort to get her fur properly fluffy again. But they were considerably more enjoyable with Kwame.

She let his body block most of the spray at first, resting her cheek against his broad back as he rinsed the capsaicin residue from his face and nose and hands. It was rather hypnotic, watching the way his hide darkened beneath the water, and she soon found herself drowsing against him. The cat was nearly asleep on her feet when a sudden, slight sniffle and a preparatory hitch of breath alerted her.

"Bless you. In advance."

"EHHTSHH'euh! hh...-hh! IHFFSHH!! Ah. Thank you." 

Mind and body equally awoken now, Allie pushed the soaked dreads aside to kiss the center of his back. "Poor thing. I thought the shower would help?"

"So did I. I cannot shake thi--... this....ti-- Ih-ht'SHHHU!"

She'd snaked her arms around his middle to endure that one, sighing at the way his abdomen tightened with the effort. These definitely didn't carry the same frantic, explosive power of the first initial attack, but they were sort of... cute, melting her from the inside.

"Aw, bless. Such a trooper, suffering for your woman," she teased, turning him gently when he seemed alright again, save for a lazy and persistent rub of one hand beneath his trunk.

"Yes, the sacrifices I make are many," he said with a smirk, dropping his hand away and closing his eyes in appreciation as she kissed his chest this time, and then slowly down the midline of his body, working lower. Their height difference made this act a little tricky at times, when he was standing, but she'd discovered a comfortable enough position by simply plopping herself on the edge of the tub and stretching up a little.

Kwame made no move to dissuade her this time, instead sliding a hand through her dampening hair and bracing the other lightly against the shower wall as she descended upon him. Carefully. Though her tongue was not sandpaper, it did still carry a slight rasp, and she was mindful to only graze and stroke with the very tip of it. Fortunately, his skin was fairly resilient right down to the most sensitive areas, and she had been pleased to learn that this sort of intimacy was still possible.

Sliding a hand lewdly between her thighs to gather some of her own lubrication, she slowly slicked the shaft to a supple sheen, coaxing him to a full firmness again with only a few strokes. She wet her own lips liberally, then, bracing the considerable heft of the organ in two hands, and began trailing slick, suckling kisses from base to tip. The familiar deep, rumbling groan of arousal was her reward, seeming to vibrate right down to her own core as her lover twitched within her grasp, a warm and steady pulse of arousal being massaged over and over by hands and mouth. God, but he was huge. It was enough to get her wet again too, the distinct feeling of power and control through pleasure.

"Good?" She hummed against him, watching with delight the way his features tensed and yielded with the stimulation, a welcome distraction from the plight still annoying his sinuses.

"Ahe. Have I mentioned that I love you?"

"Oh, once or twice. Though not usually when I'm holding your cock," Allie teased, then resumed her slow molestation, a thumb-pad pressing gently against the flushed slit now trickling with its own beads of natural lubricant. She longed to swallow the entire head of the thing as deeply into her throat as she could manage, but she was fairly sure that it would not only crack her jaw but injure his skin on her sharp teeth. Still, the gave the crown a slow, gentle lick, pleased when he made a trembling sound of approval. "Mhnn, I wonder how long I should savor this."

"You are cruel," Kwame moaned, head bowed and shoulders tense as if deliciously close to his peak. Judging from the potent throb of him in her hands, she could certainly believe it. But while she knew exactly where to touch or tickle to bring him to climax, she instead slowly slid a hand back down to cup his heavy sack, lazily rolling the weight and softness against her palm. He shuddered.

"Fair is fair, I seem to recall you stopping to have a sneezing fit about here. I think I'll go make some tea."

"That... could not be helped," he grunted, pressing his temple against the wall of the shower with short, strained breaths. "Please..."

Smirking, she obliged by kissing the tip once and then dragging the very point of her tongue, soft and warm, across the sensitive spot just beneath. Once, twice, three times... and then a weak, quavering sound of warning from the back of his throat told her to keep clear.

"Allie..."

Moving her face out of the way, she gave his cock a firm squeeze to finalize the matter, kissing the side of the shaft as it suddenly exploded. She had tried and failed a few times to take the entirety of his release down her gullet. She was certainly not shy about it, but after several incidents of damned near drowning in the process, she'd given up on the matter. Besides, the force of it was almost enough to gag her in surprise as well, but it certainly felt nice suddenly splashing against her throat and chest and shoulders, over and over in several long, powerful contractions. She stroked him a few times to encourage the full length of the climax, milking him dry with a few final spasms.

She was a mess in the aftermath, but the bone-deep sigh of satisfaction was more than enough to justify the act, as if all his efforts beforehand hadn't. Bending forward, she gently cleaned him off with a few licks, and then pushed herself to her feet again as he slowly began to soften once more. She hugged him around the middle, heedless of the sticky slew peaking her fur into strange angles and smearing on his abdomen. She wanted to feel that low, almost sub-sonic groan of relief, and was not disappointed as it rumbled through her.

"There, better than sneezing, hm?" She smiled against him, rubbing her cheek affectionately before stepping away and into the shower-stream to wash the evidence of her efforts away.

"From my perspective, yes," he chuckled, reaching for the soap and washcloth to assist her. And when she was clean enough that even her fur squeaked, she took great pleasure in her turn of lathering and scrubbing and rinsing him all over, right down to a few careful passes over his nose.

It was some time later before they reluctantly emerged from the steamy warmth of the stall and into the cool air. She eyed him sulkily, always a vision of muscle and power when wet.

"Why don't you have fur? I look like a drowned muppet after a shower," she grumped, glancing back at the soaked and hanging length of her tail. Kwame laughed, helpless.

"I think it is adorable. Ah, hey!" He protested when she shook herself off and made a point to fling most of it in his direction. "If it makes you feel better, the hair takes just as long to dry," he said, already squeezing the excess liquid from his dreadlocks with both hands.

As was their habit, however, he assuaged her by spending a good twenty minutes with a dryer and comb, blowing out and brushing her fur to a soft sheen once more. In turn, she blotted his hair gently dry with a towel, occasionally rubbing his temples through the soft terrycloth in a manner that made him sigh with relaxation.

"Is this how normal couples bond? Sneezing, sex, and then blow-drying for half an hour?"

"Yes, and in this order, I think," Kwame replied from beneath the dipping hemline of the towel as she rubbed his brow and ears, the gesture more massage now than anything. A pause, and then, "... ugh, why did you have to mention it."

"What, again?" She laughed in amused elation as his trunk curled against one hand, rubbing in annoyance. "Your poor nose. But if I can induce that just by mentioning it, maybe we don't have to use the pepper next time," the calico giggled. She was sure it was merely a coincidence, but still the thought was entertaining.

"T-towel," was all he managed in wavering reply. She passed the thick cloth into his hands obediently, and took a polite (and safe) step back as he hunched sharply forward.

"H'IPFSHHHHIEUH! ... Heh--! H'HMPHSHH!" He hovered over the last for a moment, the towel bunched around the lower half of his face, managing to actually conceal his impressive trunk from view. The woeful, anticipatory steepling of his brow was still precious, however, and she felt it warmly in her stomach when he finally sneezed out the last, "Hh'HMPHHSSH!! Ahh... excuse."

"Gesundheit. You good?"

He cleared his nose into the used cloth, tossing it into the laundry hamper before finally nodding with a sigh. "That was... a work-out. But yes, I think it is finally gone."

"Good," she smirked, pulling him to his feet and tugging him back to the bedroom where they could lay atop each other, clean and dry but utterly lazy. "Not sure I could handle anymore."

"It was your idea," he reminded her, laughing softly as she tucked herself into the space between his arm and side.

"Yes, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully can talk you into it again. Maybe something that doesn't irritate your sinuses so much, though. A really.... really long feather?" She mused, running a finger from tip to base of his trunk. He didn't flinch or sniffle or sneeze this time, the flush starting to fade as well, only smiled in response.

"You can, and do not worry." Leaning down, he kissed her hair softly. "I am open to experimentation."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 11:37:22 PM by Java »

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
Re: [M + Story] Crossing the Line Epilogue Part 2/2 - 18+
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 02:38:56 AM »
someone have to draw that guy he sounds delicious!

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
beautiful :3

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 04:18:07 AM »
She DID draw that guy.  Pic's around here somewhere.

And Java, oh my god.  That was amazing, plain and simple.  I'm nominating this for story of the year.  The first, seven-part one can be story of the year for last year.  I was so excited when I saw that you'd updated :)

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 09:00:56 AM »
Java, oh my god.  That was amazing, plain and simple.  I'm nominating this for story of the year.  The first, seven-part one can be story of the year for last year.  I was so excited when I saw that you'd updated :)
Same here, that was one of the best stories I've ever read.

Offline 37.4andcounting

• Playful Wolf
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »
You know that epic feeling you get just before the guitar solo in Free Bird or Stairway to Heaven, or just before the ending solo in 2112, or just before the scream in Won't Get Fooled Again?

After reading this, that's how I feel right now.

Glad to see my expectations were fulf- wait, scratch that; they were surpassed, and how!

That was amazing, plain and simple.  I'm nominating this for greatest story in the history of this website.

Fixed that for you, oneofthree.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 08:50:26 AM »
She DID draw that guy.

i second another. :P

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
I second this demand lol!

i second another. :P

Offline Java

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 04:49:50 AM »
Ffff you are all FAR too kind, but I'm super glad that it was well-received and enjoyed! And yes, no worries, I'm definitely working on some more art of them.

Things I am bad at drawing:

a.) elephants
b.) cats

BUT I WILL PERSEVERE.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 06:41:55 AM »
*remembers the previous drawing*

*stares blankly* Wutt? XD
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 11:32:29 PM »
Those were BAD drawings?

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
Re: [M + Mature + Story] Crossing the Line Epilogue Part 2/2
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »
I can't recall if I've commented on these or not, but these stories are among my faves.  You are such a great writer Java!  Your stories are remarkably well written, and you paint a very realistic picture and I can see it all happening very clearly.  Always loved elephants which is a perk, and I loved all of the descriptiveness of the sneeze fetish, and all the teasing building.  Nice job. :)