Author Topic: [Needs Converted] The Country Mouse and City Mouse Adventures - The Mouse-Tache  (Read 3651 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pig
A little childhood gem I recently remembered about, found years ago on Comcast completely out of boredom between my sisters and I.
I'm not entirely sure if there were any other sneezes from the mice characters in the series besides this episode (I remember there was a human one in another episode).

The male mouse in the pair (Alexander) falls into a river at one point towards the end when they're trying to find the criminal, catches a cold, sneezes a few times, and actually the ending scene from that episode is in the opening credits. And that's literally all I remember from that episode.

I can't find it no matter where I look, and believe me when I say that I'm trying. It's for purchase on iTunes and I might just get it to be selfish and nostalgic and to fill out my near-empty account. :P

Here's the opening with him looking all cold-ish and whatnot, for the interested. Right at the beginning:
The Country Mouse and City Mouse Adventures - Intro Theme

Hoping, hoping, hoping to get a lead on where to watch this online that isn't iTunes!

The Mouse-Tache  Marauder
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 08:31:11 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Oink!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Long title is long!! XD Good luck on your search. :) You always remember the most obscure things. Thanks for contributing as always.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pig
Hey, obscurity is my specialty! And it's no problem- clip hunting, tedious and near-impossible as it may be sometimes, is absolutely fun. X3
Oink!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
i saw this on vhs a long time ago! very classic and so cute. :D nice find!