Author Topic: What sneezing scene arouses you the most?  (Read 14538 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
What sneezing scene arouses you the most?
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »
 :-\ I don't really know if this goes against the rules or anything, but a lot of forums like this always have a topic having to do with what someone's most arousing experience was with a scene from a movie, tv show, videogame, etc. -- concerning their sneeze fetish, anyway.

So, yeah -- what sneezing scene from whatever has aroused you sooo much that you didn't know what to do and does it continue to do so this very day?

I feel like I don't really ever post enough on the forum, but I'd like to be more active, if possible, and I figured that this was probably the best way to start.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: What sneezing scene arouses you the most?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 02:24:55 AM »
I'm glad that you are trying to become more active :). Maybe if there are any pictures you have done in the past or a story you could share them, but this is a nice question.

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure about this question ^^;. I'll have to think about it more, but I think I can definitely answer later. Let me think about it more.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 06:59:00 AM »
For me, it's the scene from Godzilla the Series. The build-up just sounds so awesome.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »
Really? Which scene, I don't believe I've seen that one before

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 12:53:32 PM »
not sure its my favorite of all time, but the Pinocchio whale scene really sticks out in my mind.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
godzilla series, racing stripes or conkers bad fur day...so hard to choose
I loves noses :3

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
it depends.

the duckgirl from mutantcy in the bounty has quite an impressive voice and sneeze; wheezy the elephant from the casper cartoon; vinnie from biker mice from mars.

their build-ups and release are well done.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »
not sure its my favorite of all time, but the Pinocchio whale scene really sticks out in my mind.

;D Oh, I know -- that one's gotta be the sexiest thing ever. It's my personal favorite and it's always really arousing, especially if I haven't seen it in a while

it depends.

the duckgirl from mutantcy in the bounty has quite an impressive voice and sneeze; wheezy the elephant from the casper cartoon; vinnie from biker mice from mars.

their build-ups and release are well done.

I don't know about the first or last thing, but I think that I saw the animated Casper short a long time ago.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »
Really? Which scene, I don't believe I've seen that one before
There's 2 versions of it in the clip archive.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 12:55:41 AM »
There's 2 versions of it in the clip archive.

=) Ok. Is it Godzilla sneezing, or...?

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 06:33:21 AM »
=) Ok. Is it Godzilla sneezing, or...?
Yes, it's Godzilla sneezing (the American version).

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 07:49:56 AM »
Yes, it's Godzilla sneezing (the American version).

:) Oh, ok. What's your favorite thing about it and why? lol

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
I really like the way the builf-up sounds. I find Godzilla very attractive too.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 09:30:30 PM »
I really like the way the builf-up sounds. I find Godzilla very attractive too.

;D How attractive on a scale from 1 to 10?

I find the whale attractive, in some cases, but for silly reasons. I also love the way the build ups sound , it's so hot lol

I love how its lips flutter when it finally sneezes, some of the the sloppier aspects like the water dripping off of its teeth and I especially love the sniffing in the beginning, it's so WET sounding, but what makes it better is the sniffing is so huge ^///^

Even though it doesn't sneeze the third time around, I love how sexy the sneezy expression is. It's drawn a little differently than the last two and you can see the whale better. I also love the way its eyes look the third time around, it's hard to explain. Its eyelids are kind of drooping, but not really, and the eyes are just kind of looking off into space. I always feels like that adds to a sneezy expression. I have an edited clip, though, to where the third time around, it only shows those first couple of hitches, since the whale doesn't sneeze there. The whale spazzing out at that point has always kind of made me uncomfortable and it also ruins the mood for me.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:48:33 PM by Sun Wukong »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 07:02:08 AM »
10. Don't know why though.

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »
 :-\ Nothing wrong with that. I'd say that I go beyond the scale when it comes to the other, but that's just me.

I'm sorry if this topic bothers anybody, I just thought that it would be the right thing to talk about on a forum like this, but maybe not... I've never really been good at talking to people... or picking topics

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »
This topic doesn't bother me at all Sun Wukong :). I absolutely LOVED the Monstro sneeze...it made me really happy to see it. I'm not completely sure why it happens that makes me so happy about it. The thing about it was I knew Monstro wasn't female, so it kinda ruined it for me, but MAN that sneeze was awesome ^^

Scooby Doo had some awesome sneezes. Most were the typical kind of sneezes, but a few had awesome tickling and build-ups ;D

What scenes arouse me the most is the sneezes where characters have either something teasing the nose like a feather, smoke, an allergy, or pepper, but when the nose wriggles, flinches, or the expression gets desperate and a character tries to not sneeze but gradually fails...it's just so pleasing to see :)

Most whale sneeze stories and videos are male XD. It doesn't change that I still enjoy them though ;D. It's just that I've never seen a female one.

Also, there are some characters I've wished would sneeze but never did. Has that happened to you?

Thank you for showing your opinion with your own question ^^

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 10:37:37 PM »
This topic doesn't bother me at all Sun Wukong :). I absolutely LOVED the Monstro sneeze...it made me really happy to see it. I'm not completely sure why it happens that makes me so happy about it. The thing about it was I knew Monstro wasn't female, so it kinda ruined it for me, but MAN that sneeze was awesome ^^

Well, the whale was male in English. I've heard that in some countries, the gender is undetermined and I think that I've read somewhere that in Italian, it's female. While I had been unsure about that, I tried translating sentences involving the whale into English. The Italian words for "he" and "she" are very different, so I doubt that they could get mixed up as easily as the words "he" and "she" in English, the only real difference being the letter "s". The Italian words for "he" and "she" are "Egli" and "Ella". All of the sentences wound up saying "ella" or "she" and if that wasn't already enough, I have a friend who is Italian and he's always calling the whale "she". The whale is also called Balena, which means "The Whale" in Italian, but doesn't that name, alone, sound feminine? It does, to me, as opposed Monstro; O's at the end of names usually insinuate masculinity, A's normally do the exact opposite -- so despite the way that it was made to be in English, I guess that depending on which language, the whale's name and gender is really up to the viewer, so, to each his own, I guess lol

Scooby Doo had some awesome sneezes. Most were the typical kind of sneezes, but a few had awesome tickling and build-ups ;D

Do you mean the series or the character? I know that several of the shows have had elephants sneezing and stuff, but... yeah lol

What scenes arouse me the most is the sneezes where characters have either something teasing the nose like a feather, smoke, an allergy, or pepper, but when the nose wriggles, flinches, or the expression gets desperate and a character tries to not sneeze but gradually fails...it's just so pleasing to see :)

;D Oh, I agree, very much so. I'd imagine that the whale had to sneeze either because the smoke was an unfamiliar smell, which made its nose tingle, or it could have been because the smoke was so billowy. I really have no idea.

Most whale sneeze stories and videos are male XD. It doesn't change that I still enjoy them though ;D. It's just that I've never seen a female one.

It's true -- and they're always drawn similarly. Real whales can't sneeze, you know -- and none of them really have teeth like that, except maybe Orcas and Belugas, but we all know that they're not as big as the whales in these cartoons haha

That doesn't mean that a whale who breaths through its mouth, whose blowhole acts as its nose, COULDN'T exist. I know that they don't, but, I've been meaning to find out if one like that could live under the water. The deal with real whales is that their trachea and esophagus aren't connected, so they can't breathe through their mouths like we do, they just breathe through their blowhole like we breathe through our nose. Their blowhole also has this muscle that closes it shut whenever they're relaxed, so they have to breathe on purpose; they're conscious breathers, unlike us. We normally breathe without thinking about it.

I'm a nerd, I know.

Also, there are some characters I've wished would sneeze but never did. Has that happened to you?

Oh, definitely! Lots of times! Which characters do you wish would've started sneezing?

:P If you don't feel like posting the answer to that in this topic, you can PM me about it, if you want.

Thank you for showing your opinion with your own question ^^

;D Of course! I had intended to, anyway, I was just going to see what other people had to say, first.

:-\ I could have posted how I felt about it right away, but I was worried that the topic wouldn't receive any replies and that it would have just made things awkward...

Offline Mr. Tickleynoses

• Contributing Writer
  • Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »
My favorite scenes\scenarios involved destructive and fought-off sneezes. I like either by itself, but when the person has a really powerful sneeze and tries really hard to hold it back (but sneezes anyway)... perfection. Especially when other characters react... I love the build-up, but I love it when there's reaction to the build up from other characters especially. I can't think of any particular scene that's the epitome of that.

I guess the scene\episode that sticks out most in my mind is the episode of Storm Hawks where Junko (big humanoid rat-like creature) is allergic to the enemies of that episode. His sneezes are huge, always cause some kind of damage, frequently have really nice build-up and always have great reaction from the other characters, both because his sneezes are so powerful and because they signal the arrival of an enemy. And he usually tries to fight it off which is even better. It also doesn't hurt that he's supposed to be this big beefy mechanic stereotype. I think the fact that he's a cartoonized archetype of masculinity\power makes the whole losing control thing more appealing to me.

I have to confess that the Ord sneezes from Dragon Tales get me as well, and the more I think about it, the more I think they're a softer, even kiddy-er version of the Junko sneezes. Ord is similarly the largest (presumably the strongest) of the dragons, but always warns about his sneezes and tries to hold them back (and always fails, of course).

Offline Sun Wukong

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 04:43:17 AM »
\
My favorite scenes\scenarios involved destructive and fought-off sneezes. I like either by itself, but when the person has a really powerful sneeze and tries really hard to hold it back (but sneezes anyway)... perfection. Especially when other characters react... I love the build-up, but I love it when there's reaction to the build up from other characters especially. I can't think of any particular scene that's the epitome of that.

I guess the scene\episode that sticks out most in my mind is the episode of Storm Hawks where Junko (big humanoid rat-like creature) is allergic to the enemies of that episode. His sneezes are huge, always cause some kind of damage, frequently have really nice build-up and always have great reaction from the other characters, both because his sneezes are so powerful and because they signal the arrival of an enemy. And he usually tries to fight it off which is even better. It also doesn't hurt that he's supposed to be this big beefy mechanic stereotype. I think the fact that he's a cartoonized archetype of masculinity\power makes the whole losing control thing more appealing to me.

I have to confess that the Ord sneezes from Dragon Tales get me as well, and the more I think about it, the more I think they're a softer, even kiddy-er version of the Junko sneezes. Ord is similarly the largest (presumably the strongest) of the dragons, but always warns about his sneezes and tries to hold them back (and always fails, of course).

:) I'm not normally fond of sneezes from male characters, myself -- but to each his own, I guess. Although, I kind of feel like I remember that Storm Hawks episode, but that could be because it was generally just a show that I already thought was interesting, anyway. I never really got to see it all that much, but I liked the way that the characters were stylized and I never really found any of the episodes that I ever saw to be boring. As for the whole Dragon Tales thing, though, I don't believe that I've ever seen that before; Ord's allergic reactions. I mean, I remember seeing the show on TV forever ago, but it seemed to be a show for a much younger generation of children (or at least I had always thought that it was), so I never really participated in watching the show to where I could have ever seen that happen.

I've noticed that a lot of people tend to take a liking to dragons with sensitive noses, but they're always either male or voiced by Cree Summer lol

Speaking of which, I wonder what's up with that casting choice, aside from her experience as a voice actress. I mean, she's really talented and I always enjoy her work, but I can't help but notice that more often than not, female dragon characters will be voiced by her. It's just a coincidence, I guess.

Another character that I've always been really attracted to was Dolores the Elephant; I've always had the hots for elephant girls, especially when they're sneezy, like she is -- but I've always thought that she was an enjoyable character, all around. She's really playful and it normally depends on the animator, but she's usually pretty cute, or at least I think so.