Author Topic: What sneezing scene arouses you the most?  (Read 15443 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline mjkfan101

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephant
Re: What sneezing scene arouses you the most?
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
Monstro is a classic, besides that anything wth an elephant or a dragon is always amazing!

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 08:11:24 PM »
Surprised I hadn't responded to this yet. For me, it's the famous Pluto sneezes. The great buildups, the sneezy expressions, the flaring nostrils, it all adds up to me getting really... happy ::) hehehe. Though another big one is the Pepe Le Pew cartoon "Odor of the Day" where both Pepe and that one dog get colds and sneeze a lot (though mostly the dog at first). Great builds and the big red noses are just win.
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline Lessonlearned

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Kitty
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 12:37:28 AM »
Anybody ever heard of a show called Sagwa: The Chinese Siamese Cat? ;D
That show had a LOT of sneezes on it; in fact, I think there's even a forum somewhere on this website talking about it. Anyways...I'd have to say the scene that aroused me the most was Sagwa's episode: "Princess Sheegwa." Sheegwa--the smallest of the three kittens--sneezes after getting a bath from the humans.
And right after that, Sagwa appears from the top of the screen and says, "Bless you!"  :o
To sneeze or not to sneeze. That is the question.
Will you look up at the light and let it come out?

Offline IceTheHusky

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Siberian husky
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2017, 01:03:16 AM »
Though another big one is the Pepe Le Pew cartoon "Odor of the Day" where both Pepe and that one dog get colds and sneeze a lot (though mostly the dog at first). Great builds and the big red noses are just win.

I am with you on "Odor of the Day" for the same reasons. I would also add Sesame Street's "The Sneeze Song". The parts where the animals sneeze and the dust from the hay flies up is magic.

Offline Hanna

• Fresh Flower
  • I love snee-eeeehhhtshiew-zing
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: cat
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 11:42:56 PM »
Well, in Germany we have a series called "KnallerFrauen" It's a Comedy Show and in one of the episodes the main character goes home with a One Nightstand and he has a cat to which she's awfully allergic to. She keeps denying it while almost sneezing her head off and in the end she even burries her head into the furr to prove it.
It still arouses me though I know better Videos by now.
I don't work at being ordinary - Paul McCartney

Yes, I'm a Hippie, deal with it!

Make love, not war - John Lennon

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Panda
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 04:15:21 PM »
For me it would have to be Bobo, Mickey's elephant. His build-ups and sneezes are great when Pluto blows red pepper into his trunk. Such super strong, helpless sneezes <3

Offline tornadowarning1

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leapord
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2017, 04:49:23 PM »
Oh wow, well there sure are a lot!
One that does come to mind is Maximus the horse sneezing in the Tangled short after sucking a flower petal up his nose.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »
Funnily enough, the scene I'm most attracted to was one of the scenes that "sexually awakened" me when I was young. It's the classic Donald Duck episode "The Village Smithy" where Donald tries to get horseshoes on a stubborn donkey. He ends up blowing smoke into her face to make her sneeze. The build ups are just so cute.

I love equine sneezes in general, like the ones already pointed out like Racing Stripes and Maximus the horse!

Another scene that comes to mind is Rudolph's clips. They're just... so adorable! Big red noses for the win.
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »
Funnily enough, the scene I'm most attracted to was one of the scenes that "sexually awakened" me when I was young. It's the classic Donald Duck episode "The Village Smithy" where Donald tries to get horseshoes on a stubborn donkey. He ends up blowing smoke into her face to make her sneeze. The build ups are just so cute.

Thanks for bringing that up!  I looked up that clip and it's really cute!   :-*