Author Topic: [Unlocated] The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! - Ep64 Elephant Walk  (Read 2050 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
hey I was just watching The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, (don't ask why x3) and there was a sneeze from an elephant- caused by a flower. If you're interested I know that what the episode/season number was but sadly I couldn't find a video :c

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! Season 1 Episode 64 Elephant Walk
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:24:25 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
I loves noses :3

Offline j_88

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:47:04 PM »
Oh man.....sure wish I could see this!!!  Is it a good one??

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 02:12:34 AM »
i think i saw this on a dvd listing for this program and now i wish i had the ability to rip it from the source. xD