Author Topic: MLP-FiM Polish-Norwegian comic  (Read 2224 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
MLP-FiM Polish-Norwegian comic
« on: August 31, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
Listed on tvtropes as including a "sick story", so possible sneezes. Doesn't mention whether this is 2 separate comics or the same story in different languages.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: MLP-FiM Polish-Norwegian comic
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
There is a Norwegian My Little Pony magazine, published by Egmont. At least six stories have been printed in this magazine: Kappl°p i luften! (four pages), one whose title translates to The Birthday Cake (three pages), Karnevalet (four pages, also printed in the Polish magazine as Bal przebierancˇw), one whose title translates to Pinkie Pie becomes sick (four pages, also printed in the Polish magazine as Katar Pinkie Pie), Te pň slottet til Celestia (four pages), and Regnt°y til alle! (four pages).

from the mlp:fim wiki