Author Topic: [Unlocated] The Hive - Sports Day  (Read 3396 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
[Unlocated] The Hive - Sports Day
« on: October 10, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »
Series on Disney Junior about a society of bees and other insects, recently started airing in the United states, but has been in non-U.S. markets for a couple years.

When young Buzzbee the bee starts repeatedly sneezing (for no given reason, probably catching a cold because there doesn't seem to be any other trigger) during the Sports Day egg-and-spoon race, his partner Barnabee has to complete the race. Numerous sneezes by Buzzbee.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:22:51 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
  • Fursona: Pig
Re: [Unlocated] The Hive - Sports Day
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:47:57 AM »
I know this one didn't get a lot of response, but this is actually now available (along with the other episode JMQ had posted about) on iTunes in America, for those who really want to see it. I don't have the money at the moment to check it over, though.
Oink!