Author Topic: [M + Messy + Mature] Dante vs. Study Hall*  (Read 6223 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
[M + Messy + Mature] Dante vs. Study Hall*
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:36:22 PM »
Well, here we are with yet another chapter of the poor alsation with hay fever and his over-active loins.  I had never intended  for this to be a series, but it has apparently evolved into that.  This one follows after the 'Chemistry Class' episode (I should probably be numbering these at this point).  I actually wrote three sections at once for the follow up.  Look for the other two in the next few days.

Cheers!  And I hope you enjoy!

Dante vs. Study Hall

Dante was panting hard while he leaned against the supply closet wall for support before his wobbly legs gave out from under him.  The alsation’s nose was still a runny mess from the massive fit of sneezing and his cock hanging out of his unbuttoned jeans was still dripping post-ejaculation ooze. He wiped his nose on the back of his paw and summoned the courage to look at his friend Alex who was trapped inside with him.  The cheetah’s face was drenched in so much of Dante’s semen that it was dripping off.  Clutched in Alex’s paw was a pair of Dante’s underwear.  This marked the second time in less than a month Dante had ended up hiding in a closet with his best friend and his cum on Alex’s face.

The two of them exchanged uncomfortable glances.  Dante, still panting, tried to form the words ‘I’m sorry’ but the cheetah put his paw over Dante’s mouth and shook his head.  He whispered, “Not your fault, ‘kay?  It just… it happened and... god, what a mess – I mean seriously, what the hell are you eating?  Jeez, it’s like some sort of mutant ability from the most fucked-up X-men comic I ever…”

Alex paused to put his head to the supply closet door to listen.  Dante emptied his nose on a rag and buried his face in his paws.  Dante whispered, “Do you think she saw?  I mean, do you think she knows that…”

Alex held up his paw for silence and then looked stressful.  “You better forget about that for now.  We’ve got bigger problems.”

The door pounded and the Study Hall monitor cried out from the other side, “WHAT’S GOING ON IN THERE? WHO’S IN THERE?  COME OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!”

The cheetah and the alsation exchanged fearful expressions.  Dante sniffled and shrugged an expression of surrender.  The door pounded again.  Alex looked down at the pair of boxers in his hand and back at Dante with a half grin.  He began stripping off his shirt and whispered as fast as he could, “Here. *oof* Take my shirt and clean yourself up.  Good.  No, keep it.  Now, you’re ok, right?  You sure?  Got that double-barrel allergy cannon under control for the moment?  Ok, fair enough – just get out of sight behind that shelf and don’t move or say anything ‘til Cassie comes for you, ‘kay?  Just do it!  I got this…”

Dante did as he was told and Alex flung the door open.  He couldn’t make out everything, but he distinctly heard Alex talking, then someone yell ‘EWWW!’, and then a chorus of laughter followed a few seconds later.  Then, silence… 

Holy balls!  How did this happen again?  What possible chain of events could have conspired against him like this?  All Dante wanted to do right now was teleport back to his own house and never set foot in school again.  Unless… maybe he was right and she didn’t see what happened! He’d be willing to forget about all of this if that were true…

*** Rewind to earlier that morning… ***

Dante came running down the stairs in his house while simultaneously buttoning up his pants and yelling back to his mom that yes, he knew he was late and Alex was there to pick him up for school.  He flew by the kitchen and grabbed a waffle out of the toaster and shoved it in his mouth as his mom reminded that his allergy meds were in his lunch bag on the table by the door.  Dante grunted an acknowledgement with half a waffle hanging out of his mouth and headed for the front room.  Two of his best friends, a cheetah named Alex and a raccoon named Cooper, were there waiting for him with odd looks on their faces.  He stopped when it was obvious that they weren’t leaving just yet and raised his paws up to signal his confusion.  Alex pointed behind him.  Dante turned around and that’s when he met Dixie for the first time.

Dante’s twin sister was chatting with her as they finished their orange juice and came into the front room.  Cassidy shot her brother an annoyed look and pointed at her own mouth to remind him of the waffle he had hanging from his.  Dante was only partially aware of taking the food out as he drank in the sight in front of him: a stunningly beautiful border collie wearing painted-on jeans and a white t-shirt.  But it was the off-center bandana tied around her neck that really completed the ensemble.

Cassidy sighed and said, “Ok, Dixie – my twin and slightly weird brother, Dante… weird brother – Dixie.”

Dante’s heart pounded and his senses were dulled.  He couldn’t remember what he was supposed to do next.  Cassidy was saying something… What was she babbling about?  Something about Dixie’s family had just moved into town and apparently her dad had known their mom or something.  Whatever. Dante realized that everyone was staring at him.

“Um… Hi.  I like… that you have a, um… I like your bandana?” Was that right?  It sounded right.

Cassidy rolled her eyes and asked if he could be any more creepy before tugging Dixie out the door. Dixie was covering her mouth so as not to giggle, but managed to say ‘bye’ to Dante before leaving.  Dante looked over at his two cohorts and shook his head in disbelief and with annoyance asked, “What the hell?  Creepy?  What’d she mean by that?  All I said was I liked her bandana!”

Alex looked over at Cooper and smirked.  “Pay up.  I told you he would.”  Cooper gave Dante a disgusted look and pushed a pawful of cash to Alex.  Dante looked at Alex for an explanation.  Alex shook his head, laughing, and said, “You were wagging.  Wagging big time.”

“What?  I was not!”

Cooper sighed. “Yeah, you were.  Big time.”

Wagging...  Hah!  Whatever.  But dear god, Dixie was gorgeous.  Those jeans… and that tight shirt… and those eyes… and the way her ears fell in just the right way to frame her face… Damn, she was hot.  And Dante was hot – in fact he was burning up…  sweating even.  What the hell?  Dante became aware that he was in homeroom but didn’t remember getting there.  The teacher was droning on something about the A/C being repaired or cleaned out or something and maybe later today it would be working again and to just deal with it or something.

The A/C problem didn’t bother Dante.  He knew it was hot, but he didn’t seem to feel it.  In fact, everything felt lighter – even his backpack felt lighter than usual.  This wasn’t surprising, since his lunch was still on the front room table back at his house.  Dante sniffled and rubbed at his itching nose as he went to first period.  He wondered what Dixie was doing for first period.  *sniff*

First period seemed to drone on forever.  There was at least one perk – he did overhear that Dixie had second period Study Hall with him.  While the talking head in the front of the room attempted to lull everyone to sleep with Maxwell’s Equations - Dante rubbed his itchy snout absently while wondering if Dixie every wore a different bandana or if it was the same one every day.  Hey… maybe she’d like a new one.  If only he knew… he… uh… *sniff*  maybe she’d… like… a… Ahhh…. Ehhh…  O.O  *GASP!*  GAAAACCCHHHOOOOO!!!

Dante startled himself awake along with the rest of the class.  He sniffled an apology and pulled out a pack of tissues.  *sniff!* What was going on?  He wasn’t usually this sneezy while in school – in a building… with filtered air, right?  Maybe if the windows… were… uh… open?  THE WINDOWS ARE OPEN?!  What the hell?  Why are the windows open?  *sniff!* Um… Why was everyone staring at him?

The professor called his attention.  “I said – please calm down, Mr. Dante.  The windows are open to keep the rooms ventilated while the air conditioning is being repaired.  If you are feeling ill, you may go see the nurse’s station during second period since we’re out of time now.”

Miss second period?  With Dixie?  No way! *sniff*  “I, uh… Thanks, but I’m ok.  I just need to take my meds.  It’s cool.” Dante pushed his paw to his nose to stifle another sneeze that was slowly brewing in the back of his nose while he dug through his backpack for his allergy medication.  Duh!  What a dumbass – he completely spaced this morning and never took his AM dose.  But no worries – he had more in… his… lunch… bag?  Where the f… Oh balls!  His lunch with his extra meds was still on the table by the front door… at home. *SNIIIFFF!!*  Dante rubbed his itching nose furiously.  Dammit!

As he walked down the hall to the library, Dante concentrated on using his mind to force his nose to stop itching.  You can do this.  It’s just one period.  Just get through this one period.  *sniff* Then you can go see the nurse for some Benadryl or whatever.  A few random sneezes won’t kill you.  Just don’t let it get out of control, right?  You can do this.  Deep breaths… WAIT!  NO!  No deep breaths!  Shallow!  Shallow breaths!  Don’t… push… don’t… uh…  Ehhh…  *sniff* Dante stopped in the middle of the hall to focus on not sneezing.

*sniff*  Ahh…  *Ahh-Snnxxnn!*  *Ssssnnnrrrxxxx!*  Ehh….  *Gah-Chhhnnnxxxx!*  Oh, man...

The pins-and-needles feeling in his muzzle subsided and he wiped his dripping nose on a tissue.  Dante looked up to see two sets of very anxious looking eyes on him.  *sniff*  “What?”

Alex and Cooper exchanged nervous glances.  Alex quirked an eyebrow at Dante.  “Uh… Let’s keep moving so we won’t be late – Look, are you ok?”  The three of them picked up the pace to make it to second period on time.

“Yeah.  I’m good.  It’s just with the windows open and all.  I’m fine, really… No, I don’t need to... Look, I’ll go see the nurse if it gets worse by the end of second period, ok?  Jeez, Alex will you relax?  It would take something catastrophic to set me off bad enough to – I mean, we’re in a library.  What could happen?”  *sniff*

Meanwhile, in the school’s HVAC maintenance room, two minimum-wage/minimum-intelligence ‘technicians’ were, at that very moment, trying to agree if A/C filters are supposed to go in only one direction – or if they’re reversible.  “I’m telling you, just look at it.  There’s no difference on either side.  If we flip ‘em around, then the clean side will catch all the pollen and dust and we can use ‘em twice as long, right?  Genius!  Let’s get ‘em back in and start the unit back up.”

As the three boys entered the library, Dante was careful to note where Dixie was sitting.  Damn! Right next to his sister.  Jeez, he’d never be able to talk to her if… Oh!  She’s looking!  Act natural!

The three made their way to their usual table on the other side of the room and sat down. While everyone was supposed to be quietly studying, Dante was attempting to enlist the help of Cooper and Alex to devise a plan to get Dixie to come over.  There was much applause and cheering as the school’s PA system announced that the A/C would be coming back on in a moment.  Dante took this as a good sign.

“See?”  *sniff* “Everything’s gonna be fine.  They’re closing the windows.  No more pollen getting in.”  *sniff*  “Now, all we need is for Cooper to go get a drink of water and then… on… I…” *sniff* I… ah… EHHH!  *GAAAHH-SSHHNNNXXXX!!*

The sheer magnitude of the stifled sneeze made Alex and Cooper jump – along with several others nearby. Dante wiped his nose and tried to rub the ever-growing itchiness away.  Alex and Cooper both swallowed hard and waited for Dante to compose himself.  When Dante looked up, his eyes were streaming with allergic tears and his nose was visibly quivering.  The three of them looked at each other with confusion and then slowly up to the A/C vents which seemed to be spewing a yellowish-gray mist.

Cooper: “Oh…”;  Alex: “…Shit!”  Dante’s muzzle wrinkled and trembled and his nostrils flared.

*sniffffff…*  Eh… *AASSSHHNNNRRXX!*  *CHHHNNNNIIIXXXS-AAHHHH!*  *gasp!* *EHHHH-SHHNNIIIXXX!*

Alex grabbed up Dante by the arm and stood in front of him to help obscure the growing hard-on in Dante’s jeans.  He turned to Cooper and hissed, “Go! Get Cassie.  See if she has anything that can help…  Cooper, do I know?!  Maybe there’s something in the car or in her purse – just GO!”  He turned to Dante and said, “C’mon, you’re gonna help me find a book is that far corner over there.”  Dante stumbled along as Alex drug him behind some bookcases while pressing his paw against his increasingly runny and trembling nose.

Dante could feel the allergy effects taking over.  As the allergens spewing out from the A/C caused his nasal passages to become engorged and sensitive – the same effect was being felt in his groin.  The electric spasms in his sinuses were felt in his balls.  The dripping from his nose was matched by the pre leaking out of his cock.  Every time he stifled a sneeze, his dick throbbed and threatened to release the deluge of cum that was building pressure in his balls like a dammed-up river.

Dixie looked up from her notebook as a frantic raccoon grabbed Cassidy’s head with both paws and whispered furiously into her ear.  Cassidy's expression went from anger, to confusion, to shock, and finally to desperation before she bolted from the table.  Dixie’s eyes followed Cooper as he scurried to the back of the library where Dante was getting exponentially worse.

*GAH-SSSHHHNNXXSS!* AHHH… oh, damn!  >.< *SSSHHHHHNNNNIIXXXXXSSS!*  *sniff* *AAASSSHHHNNNRRRXXS!*  *EEEEYYAACCHHNNNXXX!*

It was plainly obvious that Dante’s control would not last much longer.  Cassidy came running up and handed Cooper her purse as Alex frantically waved at him to hurry.

“C’mon, c’mon… hurry, give me those and go… oh for fuck’s sake, Cooper, these say ‘Crampenol’ – he has hay fever not PMS!  Give me that purse go help Cassidy with… um…  Cassie, what are you doing?”

Cassidy was fumbling around under her skirt.  She looked annoyed and said, “I grabbed a pair of his boxers from his track bag but I wasn’t about to be seen carrying them with me, so... I… um, hid them.  Look it made sense at the time, alright?  I just can’t get the… the waistband is caught on something…”

Dante’s breath hitched as another wave of burning tickles flooded his senses.  Alex found the correct meds and gave them to Dante.  He took note of the wording on the package: “…effective relief approximately one hour after taking...”  Just great.  Cooper, who was far less graceful under pressure but appreciated the urgency of the situation, attempted to help by grabbing Dante’s boxer shorts that Cassidy had put on over her own panties.  He managed to pull both sets of underwear off her while simultaneously knocking her down and somehow getting his head stuck under her shirt.  A muffled cry of ‘AHHH!  BOOBIES IN MY FACE!’ was accompanied by Cassidy repeatedly punching him in the head.

Dante couldn’t hold out any longer.  “Alex… I… can’t…  I…”  *GAH-SSSHHHNNNXXXX!!!*  *EEEEYYYAAAHHHCCHHNNNXXXXXX!!*  “What… are… *sniff* *gasp*  you doing?”  *AAAASSSHHHNNXXX-AAAHHH!!*

Alex had unbuttoned Dante’s jeans.  Although Dante’s face was contorted in a pre-sneezy expression, his eyes were pleading with Alex not to do what he was planning to do.  Alex looked at his friend’s desperate expression and winked.

“Time for ‘Plan B’. Just trust me, alright.  It won’t be like track practice… promise.”

The plan was sound enough, Alex had intended to use Dante’s other pair of shorts to soak up the impending flood from his undulating shaft.  Unfortunately, he hadn’t counted on Dante’s current attire being so slippery from all the pre leaking out.  He ended up pushing the throbbing erection up against Dante’s torso and aiming it right at his own face.  The feeling of his own dick being stroked pushed Dante over the edge.

*GASP!* <O.O>  HEEEEAAAHH-SSSHHHOOOOO!!!  AHHH…. EEEYYYAAAHHIII-CCCHHOOOO!!!  HHHIITCCHHHUUUUU!!!  HHHIIIIISSSSHHHHOOOO!!! GAAHHHH…. Alex… I… oh, shit!…  AAAAHHHH-SSSSHHHOOOO!!! HHHHEEEEEEE-YYYYIISSSHHHOOOOO!!!! EEEEEEYYYIIISSHHHOOOOO!!!  AAAHHHSSSHHOOOOOO!!!  AHHH… EEEHHHHH….  GGAAAHHH-CCCCHHHHOOOOO!!! EEEEYYYYAAAAASSSHHHOOOOO!!!

Dante’s cock spasmed with each sneeze, sending rockets of cum that ended up blasting Alex in the face over and over again.  Dante grabbed onto his friend’s shoulders for support while the violent sneezes threatened to knock him over.  His legs were shaky in the aftermath and the intensity of the orgasm made him loopy.  He nose was still sore and very much raw from the irritation.  He sniffled and tried not to fall over.

Alex slowly removed his paw from inside Dante’s pants and tried to take stock of the situation. His face was a mess, Dante was nearly incoherent, and the noise was sure to draw people over.  Cassidy pointed out the storage closet behind them. Alex, rolling his eyes at having missed that before, grabbed Dante and the two of them jumped inside just as the crowd showed up. 

The group watched as Cassidy was getting up off the floor and pulling her shirt down back over her bra. Cooper was over to the side with a black eye and a nosebleed holding her panties.  Cassidy smoothed out her hair and skirt before saying the only thing she could think of: “Um… Bad allergy attack.”

The Study Hall monitor (and world’s oldest badger according to the students) emerged in the front of the group and demanded to know what was going on and where the others were.  It didn’t take long to notice the closet door which he began pounding on and yelling for whoever was in there to come out.  A few seconds later, Alex flung open the door and strolled out shirtless and mopping his face with Dante’s boxer shorts. 

“WOOO!  That was intense!  You were right, Cooper – that does feel strange with the lights on.  Here you can put these back on now.”  He pulled on the pants of the dumbstruck raccoon and shoved Dante’s cum-soaked underwear down in them.  Cooper could only stare off with a glazed look in his eye.

“MR. ALEX!  Just what do you think you’re… What is that on your face?  Is that…?”

Alex tried to look concerned.  “You mean the cum or…”  Several girls shouted ‘EWWW!’ while other students giggled.

The old badger buried his face in his paws and said in a trembling voice, “And just whose… um, ‘fluids’ are you… do you…”

Alex interrupted him. “That depends.  Which part of my face do you mean?”  More giggling and gasps.  When the Study Hall monitor made a cry of disgust, Alex cut him off again to keep up the momentum of the ruse.  “Hey, hey, hey!  Now look - to be fair, it was you who demanded I come out of the closet,” he said while pointing to the doorway.  The students erupted in laughter while the old badger grabbed his chest and steadied himself against a bookshelf.

Inside the supply closet, Dante sat with his knees pulled up to his face and waited.  The door eventually creaked open and his twin sister peeked inside.

“Bro?  You alright?  Come on out, it’s clear.”

Dante sniffled and pulled himself up.  Cassidy nodded when he asked if she was ok and then did her best to summarize what had happened outside the door.

“So, Alex was sent to that hippie guidance counselor to discuss ‘feelings’ and I’m pretty sure Cooper will need some therapy of his own after this,” she said while laughing.

Dante nodded and looked anxious.  “But… Dixie? Is she out there?  Did she… did she see any of…”

Cassidy shook her head. “Nope.  You’re in the clear.  C’mon, that’s the bell for the end of the period - there’s still five periods to go.”

As Dante and his sister walked past the rows of books, a pair of eyes watched intently from behind one of the bookshelves.  Once the two were out of sight, Dixie collapsed on the floor and leaned against the bookshelf, breathing heavily and fanning her t-shirt.  “Fuck me…  That was the hottest thing ever!”

To be continued…
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:32:11 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Adult/Mature + Messy + Story] Dante vs. Study Hall
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
HAHAHA! Oh God, that poor badger!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »
another win, man! x3 my god you're on a roll.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 08:55:32 AM »
to add on that, i just wanna say. normally i wouldn't visit this site so regularly as i have been, but these stories really have piqued my interest. :) a warm welcome from me to you on sneezefurs, and thank you for bringing your talents to this site. can't wait to read ths rest. ^^

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 11:29:55 AM »
to add on that, i just wanna say. normally i wouldn't visit this site so regularly as i have been, but these stories really have piqued my interest. :) a warm welcome from me to you on sneezefurs, and thank you for bringing your talents to this site. can't wait to read ths rest. ^^

::) Awwww..... *blush* *Wag wag wag wag wag wag wag wag wag wag!*

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 07:57:43 PM »
:D

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:49:50 PM »
 :o  Haha wow!!  You are really on a roll with these!  You came up with so many great, well written plots in such a short time.  I don't know how you do it, but I'm not complaining.  This series is definitely among my favorites!

You know what I like about your writing style?  You seem to have a knack for not only telling a good story and describing sneezes, but for adapting them to real life, and allowing your audience to relate so that it seems real.  Like I can so picture a lot of this stuff really happening in high school...in an alternate universe of course, lol.  This is totally how I would picture the world if we were all furries (I can only wish).  Nice touch with Dante "wagging."  That was cute.  Hehe  ;D

Anyway, awesome climactic scene!  Very suspenseful, desparate, comical and...hot! xD  Hehe man Dante's got some friends.  I dunno if I could have covered for a friend like that.  Another great chapter in this series.