Author Topic: [Closed] Sneezy Superheroes/Superheroines  (Read 41780 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Open] Sneezy Superheroes/Superheroines
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 08:17:33 AM »
((i guess we can start now--!))

The City... of Fursville!

Dane immediately flies into the action, doing his routine scout of the city for any evildoers. A strangely cold day-- in the summer! The lion flexes his muscles before looking around for any suspicious activity, going so far as observe the alleys and even the tall skyscraper buildings.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 08:19:53 PM »
[I guess it's my turn.]

Benjamin sticks to the rooftops, jumping from one to the other carefully. From his vantage point he could observe the people below with a pair of binoculars he kept in his flat black cargo pants. The gray muscle shirt did little to protect him from a chilling breeze. Why did he have to forget his jacket today of all days?
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 07:20:23 AM »
(hm, i'll pick up from here)

Dan spots Ben on the roof, and pays him no mind, though he might've recognized the character from his previous exploits. Deciding to see what Ben was up to, he manages to sneak up behind him and taps him on a shoulder.

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 02:07:23 AM »
"Sneaking up on me is a good way to get yourself hurt." Was the wolf's simple response, glancing over his shoulder. He recognized the lion as a fellow hero. He resumed his observation on the bank below. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »
Dane flexes a bit, showing off some great physique. He is a lion who's definitely into his pride. Whether or not he's the only superhero though remains to be seen; for now, he and Ben converse for a bit.

"The Mane Attraction, and yes, that's one bad joke everyone's gonna remember while I'm on watch!" he proudly proclaims. "And you?"

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 01:37:16 PM »
(anyone else who had their character up is welcome to come in at any time ^^)

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:23 PM »
He found the lion's name to be a bit odd... like a bad circus act. He wasn't about to say that out loud. He preferred not to fight if he didn't have to. He answered the question. "Night Wolf."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 08:10:40 PM »
"Night Wolf, huh. That's a good name, heh," Dane said. "I take it you're another crimefighter around this territory? Maybe we can team-up..."

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 01:39:47 PM »
"I am indeed." He answered honestly, adjusting the binoculars so he could get a closer look. He noticed something odd. "If you want to help, follow me. The fursville museum is being robbed." He quickly straps on a harness and starts his descent, rappelling down the side of the building.

Inside unknown criminals were looting the new space exhibit. Taking historical moon rocks, moon dust, and equipment.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 04:44:09 PM »
Nodding, Dane follows Night Wolf. The lion eventually meets him on the ground, and looks around.

"We better be careful, there's a lot of priceless materials there--" Dane says with a nod, "Stuff way beyond what my own paycheck can handle."

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 01:03:27 AM »
[Anybody else going to join in?]

"That's why we have secret identities. So they can't stick us with the bill. I'm sure most of this stuff is insured anyway."

He made his way past the lobby and into the Jurassic display. Dinosaur skeletons and models littered the room. He could hear the sound of foot steps ahead. He glanced at the lion and asked. "Do you hear that?"

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 02:05:27 AM »
(I could jump in here if you want)

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 06:48:28 AM »
(I could jump in here if you want)

(anytime's a good time. :) i can save my post until after you had Magno come in. i'll post after you.)

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:57 AM »
Some buzzing and whirling was head as some large metallic objects were stuffed in a sack way too big for them. It was the feared(?) robot, Magno, trying to collect some priceless artifacts to sell! Every robot has to pay their bills after all.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »
Dan nodded to Night Wolf, and peeked in. A strange robot he hadn't seen before was doing his theft inside the museum.

"Think we can take him on?" suggested the lion. He figured his super strength would come in handy just in case things got awry...

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 12:59:50 PM »
"Why did it have to be a robot?" He did not have any weapons that could take out the metal monster... all he had was a dart gun and a metal training sword. A sword with no sharp edges. "I don't have any weapons that could take that thing down. I'll play the distraction. It will be up to you to disable it."

He didn't give his companion time to disagree, stepping out into the open. He shot a dart at the ignorant robot. It tinged against the metallic body of the machine. "Hey bolts for brains! Didn't anybody tell you that stealing is illegal!"

Offline Danielle

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Cat
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
(Is it to late to join? o-o )
I like pie :3 And also...MEW! X3

A link to all my furry characters I use in my stories ^^ (http://randomness123212.deviantart.com/gallery/37264592)

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
(Feel free to join in anytime.)

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »
Magno slowly looked over his shoulder. Did someone just...Poke him? Oh. No, this dumb fur tried to take him down with a dart. He rolled his eyes and turned the rest of his body around. Maybe as well get this out of the way...

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
Dan felt the power within him begin to bulk up. He said nothing, but posed as any superhero would-- brave, and willing to battle if necessary --waiting to take on the robot. He had the strength of no ordinary furry, but the power of twenty strongest furries all at once, possibly more than that.

He immediately rushed towards the robot and gave it a good wallop with a right fist, using his superhuman strength!