Author Topic: [M + F + Banjo-Kazooie] A More Difficult Challenge than Expected  (Read 6708 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Banjo Kazooie and the insider side of the tail

Slappa is the monster hand inside Jinxy. Jinxy is the sphinx. Banjo is the bear and Kazooie is the bird. Blue eggs are her (kazooie’s ) weapon. Red Feathers are an item. Golden Feathers are an item.

Harsh desert sand whipped at feather and fur like sandpaper. Both figures were like a sailboat sail working against a tropical storm. Banjo, a big strong bear, and Kazooie, a smart-aleck bird, bickered with each other blaming one another for their misfortunes. Neither one wanted this, but a terrible witch had stolen Banjo’s precious little sister. The only way to get to her was through this stupid desert!

“Face it Banjo! We have no idea where we’re going, we’ve been hammered by the old hag’s henchmen, and we are gonna die if we don’t find an oasis to refuel my eggs and feathers. Oh. And water. We both are totally gonna die without that. Even with unlimited honeycomb, it does nothing if we die of thirst.” Her beak was sharp, but not as sharp as her words. Banjo sometimes wondered if it was even worth having her around, but each time he was reminded without her, they wouldn’t be able to overcome things together. He smiled, which made the hot-headed bird more frustrated. “What’s there to smile about? We’re GONNA…hey? What’s that?”

A huge shadow of what looked like a hotel from a distance made Banjo and Kazooie dilarious with the thought of a safe place to rest, food, water, and not to mention no more icky sand in places normal animals wouldn’t even dream of. As the duo got closer, however, the surroundings did get a little less sandy, but the hotel shape morphed into…

“A SPHINX?“ The two cried out at the exact same time. No one had seen a sphinx in a long time, and this was no ordinary sphinx. It could talk!

“Doh my dose is stuffed up. *sigh* This sand dis awful.” The red bird looked at the poor sphinx in sympathy. Her beak could endure some awful sinus stuffiness too at times, and this poor guy couldn’t even lift up his paws or have anything rub his nose to relieve the pressure. Banjo was looking at awe on the sphinx, but Kazooie mentioned to him that they had to help him with his predicament. Both of them wondered how they could do it, when all of a sudden Kazooie’s long tailfeather grazed across the big bear’s nose.

Banjo sniffed, wriggling his black nose which just got a little bit more moist and his nose seemed to bend and stretch away from the end of the ticklish feather. Kazooie didn’t notice, deeply pondering how to help this giant golden sphinx, but in doing so her tail swished back and forth repeatedly. Banjo’s nose couldn’t keep dodging the feather, and the 4th time the feather made contact with his big nose, Banjo tilted his head back and let out a big ripper of a sneeze.
“Heh…heAA-Ah-haaSCHOO!”

Kazooie got thrusted forward off the big bear, tumbling to the dusty ground beneath her. “Oh swell job Banjo! Now look what you’ve done. All my feathers now are du…hh…h’PTssh! HIt’ksoo! *sniffle* dusty…Hh…AH-KaAzoo! HEY! I got it!” Kazooie flew in the air and tried to fly right up to the massive sphinx’s face, but the wind and sand halted her progress halfway.  There was no way she could come to the nose of the sphinx at this rate!

“Nice try Kazooie.” The bear said nicely, picking up the red bird right from the sky. Luckily for both of them the wind blew off the dusty sand from Kazooie’s body, but now they both knew what the other was thinking. Through teamwork this duo took down a boss or two. They could easily help out this guy with sneezing his stuffy nose away!

“Oh poor me. Jinxy’s nose is feeling dawful.” The big sphinx looked at the two small creatures beneath him, but what could two tiny specks do to him? They couldn’t even seem to fight Jinxy’s foot let alone help him! If only that witch which came earlier had helped him out. At least she had magic and could help him with this nose problem. There was no way a bear and a bird, small as they were compared to Jinxy, could reach Jinxy’s poor little face.

That was the sphinx’s thoughts as he lazily cast his eyes on the horizon. It was no wonder why the desert was a place where few lived. He failed to notice Kazooie and Banjo running towards a hill right near Jinxy. When they reached the top, Kazooie leaped on the top of Banjo, took careful aim, and fired a blue egg. A blue egg was a weapon capable of hurting anything, even the awful witch who stole Banjo’s sister! However, this weapon also could be used to overcome obstacles or…make a grown sphinx’s nose itch.

As the egg hit the inside of one of Jinxy’s nostrils, his eyes grew large as an unfamiliar sensation flowed all around the inside of his massive head. His nose sniffled, a good sign. That just made the remains of the shattered egg fly around that nostril, causing a jiggling ripple for just a few seconds, but it wasn’t enough. The giant did, however, have hope now. A new feeling he had not felt for a very long time. When Kazooie fired her second egg, it hit the inside of the other nostril, causing not just a sniffle, but a hitched breath to boot itself across the body of Jinxy.

“Hhuh…ahh…” With now two shattered eggs in his nose, the itch intensified, and the two nostrils at the same time flaring and sending sneezy signals to his brain, this sneeze seemed a lot closer to becoming a reality. The only problem was his nose was so stuffed up the itch wasn’t powerful enough to break through. Banjo knew exactly what to do. Kazooie definitely wasn’t going to like it though.

Banjo stretched, grabbed Kazooie, and threw her as far as he could towards Jinxy. His hitching breath had caused a vortex of a small kind beneath his nose, making the sand and wind actually suck towards his nose instead of blowing against it. Kazooie glared at Banjo, but made no fight as her body opened its wings and flew up towards the nose. If there was one thing Kazooie was great at, it was using her red and gold feather items.

Sensing that the nose was still sensitive, she didn’t want to make him sneeze too quickly. If Banjo’s sneeze caused her to be flown off, there was no telling what would happen with this bigger nose! Still, Kazooie playfully fired a red feather into the middle of Jinxy’s nose, just so that a new itch would counteract the itching inside Jinxy’s nose. This new sensation made Jinxy’s eyes water, these tickly sensations very unfamiliar to him.

“Hh…aahh-ha-AH…”
“Whoa there big guy! It can’t be that easy. But don’t worry. I’ll ease your suffering now.” With a grin she fired a golden feather and a red feather into the edges of Jinxy’s nostrils. The feathers ricocheted off the wall of the nostrils and spun and twirled inside, causing an almost unbearable tickle.

HA…HWah-aa-HA…Ah…HAAAA”

“Sheesh. What a soft nose for such a big guy! Oh well. Time to turn it up.” Creeping up to the edge of the cliff of a nose, which was rocking and twitching unceasingly, Kazooie unfolded her wings and let them sway into the flow of hitching breath. Banjo looked confused, wondering why his friend seemed to be having this much fun. Oh well. Females. Never could understand them.

“HWAACHOOO!” A big gust of wind blew not only the red bird, but Banjo into the air. Banjo it was only a few feet he moved, but poor Kazooie shot off that nose like a cannon right into the sandy ground sixty feet away. Banjo ran to her, wondering if she was ok.  At first the bird was laughing, but then she shrieked as a massive, bandaged hand popped out of the ground and lunged out to grab her. Jinxy was so happy he opened the base of his chamber, allowing access to not only them to go in, but the hand to go out.

Banjo rushed to his friend’s aid, waiting until the hand slammed the ground, and then he did a ground pound-like attack, crushing the hand. Kazooie flew on Banjo’s back, secretly very relieved and super grateful….but there was no way she’d let this big oaf of a best friend. It was time for both of them to proceed. They had to go in Jinxy and find out why they were here!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:07:26 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: A more difficult challenge than expected. (M+F+story)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
I have never played Banjo Kazooie, but this is something I should've gotten done a long time ago. Two years ago a friend of mine requested this scenario, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I saw the youtube clip of this scene, which is what the person who wanted it showed me and I'm glad she did.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
Brilliant as always - I remember a scene like this in the game
I loves noses :3

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:26 PM »
i miss this game, hehe. thanks for sharing! that as pretty cool :3

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 02:55:30 AM »
Haha.  I remember this scene! thanks for writing this. well written as always. I really liked all the detail how how itchy the nose felt. Its so good to read a story from you again. I had missed your writing alot

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 03:19:18 AM »
Loved this!  Great detail. :D  So this is based on an actual scene from the game?  Would love to see it if that's possible.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varied
Re: [M + F + Banjo-Kazooie] A More Difficult Challenge than Expected
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 01:59:35 AM »
I just had to search this out, I love this story hoenstly. Goodness gracious, making Jinxy sneeze is a huge guilty pleasure of mine and seeing the extra detail described here, tickling his gigantic nose and slowly making his sneeze, aaaaa it's fantastic~
Thank you so much for making this, not much Banjo Kazooie stuff gets done. Sneezy or Jinxy related especially, and this is a fantastic little scratch for that sneezy itch~ CX
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~