Author Topic: *Shy as hell* Hewwo~  (Read 10331 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
  • Fursona: Red Fox
*Shy as hell* Hewwo~
« on: April 02, 2015, 11:49:28 AM »
^^; Hi there, It's Joey here... uhmmm..... yeah *shy*  :-\

O-Oh~! I'm on DA and FA as "EssZX".... Uhmmm....

Do any of you guys know me? I would guess one or two, Furry-Sneezes would probably know me..... O-oh~! I've drawn few, what you guys call, sneeze "pieces" before, and a friend of mine "Mysterysneeze" also requested that I draw one of his characters sneezing.

*Is Mysterysneeze here?*

Yeah, since I'm probably not planning to make a real account here, uhmm.....

I'm going to be portraying as one of my OC's, Joey Henrik. (Red fox anthro)

*Joey does have a sneeze fetish* So i'd thought it'd be interesting to make an account for him here xDD
*I wanna get into the minds of a sneeze fetishist, so I can understand my character better* lol

I've read a few sneezefics before, and omg wow, most of them are just very detailed in the sneezing parts xDD *I'd love to get a sneezefic for Joey*

So yeah, i'm out~ Yip desu~  ;D

*Please treat me well, senpais* ;u;

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
Re: *Shy as hell* Hewwo~
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 04:31:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 08:22:28 PM »
Hey there! I see you n' me share a certain name for the fursona deal. Interesting way of speaking you got goin' on, I gotta say. And I do believe the one you're talking about is known here as 'sneezyserpent', and yes indeed, he's active right here as much as he can be. Welcome to the forum, we'll make sure you feel nice n' welcome~!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 09:01:25 PM »
Hi!!! :) I don't have a lot of time, class is in 5 minutes but I saw this and wanted to say hi! ;
:) welcome!!

I am mysterysneeze :) I also am another less active account too but anyway it is great to see you :)

I think if you wanted to show your old drawings you did. People here are very nice and I think someone could do something for you :)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 10:42:52 PM »
Hahaha, yep, I was right. That's who I thought you were when I saw your registration. :) Hope you have fun here, and thanks for drawing stuff for our little niche. Welcome. :)
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • (Hello)
    • My FA
  • Fursona: Otter
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 11:55:05 PM »
Heyyyyy!  I was wondering if you'd ever show up here! I've been commenting on some of your pics of Joey and Shark on FA <3

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 04:53:45 AM »
Hahaha, yep, I was right. That's who I thought you were when I saw your registration. :) Hope you have fun here, and thanks for drawing stuff for our little niche. Welcome. :)

Lol, thank you~! *U* (I'm surprised)

Heyyyyy!  I was wondering if you'd ever show up here! I've been commenting on some of your pics of Joey and Shark on FA <3

Ooooohh, you're here too? I was thinking that you'd probably be here lol, as you mentioned about your sneezing fetish xP

Yush, both my characters....... Sharky and Joey, I always wanted a sneezefic with them two lol~ xDD *Thank you for commenting*

Yip desu~

Hi!!! :) I don't have a lot of time, class is in 5 minutes but I saw this and wanted to say hi! ;
:) welcome!!

I am mysterysneeze :) I also am another less active account too but anyway it is great to see you :)

I think if you wanted to show your old drawings you did. People here are very nice and I think someone could do something for you :)

Waaaaah~! It's Kushami-senpai~! *u* Great to see you too~ xDD Please guide me on this forum, I still don't have much of an idea on what I should do ;u;

Arigatou-Gozaimasu~!! ^_^

Hey there! I see you n' me share a certain name for the fursona deal. Interesting way of speaking you got goin' on, I gotta say. And I do believe the one you're talking about is known here as 'sneezyserpent', and yes indeed, he's active right here as much as he can be. Welcome to the forum, we'll make sure you feel nice n' welcome~!

Yush, "Sneezyserpent" Thanks~!! Oohh~! And thank you welcoming me here ^_^ *blush*

Welcome to the forum.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 10:55:44 PM »
WHHEEEEE!~  *POUNCE!*   ;D  *wag wag wag wag wag!*

Hi, I'm Dae!  I love meeting new people!  *hugs!*  Everyone here is just s great an friendly and.. OH!  Have you seen the art gallery yet?  We have some great artists here!  Did you draw your icon?  That is really cool!  I like it!

Hee!  I was so shy when I first joined up, I was always lurking about in the shadows but it's been great since I poked my head out.  I think you'll have a good time here.  *lick!*

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 06:28:18 AM »
WHHEEEEE!~  *POUNCE!*   ;D  *wag wag wag wag wag!*

Hi, I'm Dae!  I love meeting new people!  *hugs!*  Everyone here is just s great an friendly and.. OH!  Have you seen the art gallery yet?  We have some great artists here!  Did you draw your icon?  That is really cool!  I like it!

Hee!  I was so shy when I first joined up, I was always lurking about in the shadows but it's been great since I poked my head out.  I think you'll have a good time here.  *lick!*

Waaaah~! *le falls on the ground*......

..............*GASP* OMG YOUUUUUUUU~ <3 *Le wags tail as well*

Joey absolutely LOOOOVES reading your sneeze story thingy's  ;D He says they are sooo detailed and well written omgg~

*Joey loves reading the mature ones, just sayin* (You're probably my fave writer here) ::)

Yush, peeps here are very friendly, and I look forward to being friends with all of yas <3
Art Gallery? Yeah I took a lil peek and all *OMG* I love Alrek's artworks <3 <3 Erudi's and Umeko's~

(Yeah I did draw Joey's icon, and yeah I do draw a lil bit) Thanks~! 8D *If I happen to draw some sneeze artworks, i'll post em*

Still quite shy............ but it's okay, I do hope for a good time here ^^ Thank you~

Yip~

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 09:05:54 AM »
I personally always welcome vixens. Mmhm, vixens. /obsession
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Zaroff4

• Fresh Flower
  • Fursona: I like Tigers, but I don't have a fursona.
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:35 AM »
Joey is top percentage. I dare you to respond with your favorite pokemon sneezing. Go!