Author Topic: [M + Messy] Bless you Jason~  (Read 11349 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
  • Fursona: Red Fox
[M + Messy] Bless you Jason~
« on: July 20, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »
OkOkOk, I probably haven't been active here, buuut I do catch up with what all you guys post   ;)

*I've been reading Daedalus and Umeko's excellent stuff whatnot, and also been looking at Alrek, Paws, and Erudi's stuff too Hnnnngg <3 *  ;D ;D
You guys are awesome just saying~ Because of that, I felt like doing something here too

Okok, I like Bara furs *Muscle and bodybuilder type of furries, usually gay* even though I'm not into the gay thing. Can't say much, because Joey is kinda homo. I just thought a Barafur sneezing would be appealing, lul~

Oh and since my character Joey loves spray, I did my best to draw the spray messiness *ew* I probably "messed" it up there
*lol lame pun*

These were just some random chars:
Jason the White-Canine-Wolf whatnot, and Kyle, a Reindeer without the horns stuff *Too lazy to draw the horns*
*They're a gay couple just sayin, and Kyle is the one with the sneeze fetish*

And omg~ I was having a chat with my cousins and my good friends a few days back, anyone uhh..... It sounds kinda gross *like srsly omgglol*
Anyone notice a kinda odor smell thing after sneezing? A few of my cousins said "Ohh, it smells like honey and flowers" while my friend said "Omgg, I hate that smell & it makes me gag and puke" I was hearing them chat about while I was eating  :-X :-X :-X I srsly dunno what it smells like and I don't think i'd even want to know X'D *So yeah I thought I put it in the drawing cuz its whut i do*

*I'm open for art trade doodle things, sneeze-related only (Probably)* Maybe sneezy art requests too, depends if i'm busy or not.

Stay awesome guys, i'll try to be here on this forum more frequently *Sorreh fur my bad engurish*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:02:41 AM by Joey »

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
Re: [M + Messy] Bless you Jason~
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »
Hey!
That's pretty well drawn o.o I rarely comment much unless something really catches my eye o.o I'd commission you if I had the funds :P

Offline Alrek

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »
Oh my, this is neat! He's got some strong sneezes there ;D Keep it up!

I have *heard* of the smell thing a few times before... It came up once in school, years ago. Someone sneezed and the guy next to him yelled "WHOA I SMELL THAT"

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
  • Fursona: Pig
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »
This looks great!! I'm not into male sneezes so much but the detail in this is phenomenal. <33

I'd totally be up for an art trade, if you are! PM me to talk out the details. c:
Oink!

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 04:05:24 PM »
Hey!
That's pretty well drawn o.o I rarely comment much unless something really catches my eye o.o I'd commission you if I had the funds :P

OMGGG Umeko-chan <3 <3 *I watch you on DA btw*  ;D ;D I love your works omgg~ (I particularly like the stories about Skylier, I wannah draw him someday)

Thank youhh hnnggg <3 It's okay, I don't do commissions (Probably not yet), *lol i'm still 15 and don't have access to paypal etc* We can do art trades and stuff if yah want desu~ Thank youu AwA

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 04:19:00 PM »
Oh my, this is neat! He's got some strong sneezes there ;D Keep it up!

I have *heard* of the smell thing a few times before... It came up once in school, years ago. Someone sneezed and the guy next to him yelled "WHOA I SMELL THAT"

N-Neat?? ;//u//; Thank youh Alrekku-senpai <3 <3 <3 *Omg Alrek-senpai noticed me Hngggggg <3*

*It's not my neatest work, you can see un-erased sketch pencil things still, and my shading isn't purrfect* I also need to work on le sneezy expressions, a bit hard for me  :-\ I want the sneezes to be stronger looking though, ya know what I mean. I dunno if I should emphasize more on the spray mess or expressions...? Probably expressions and effects, dunnoh, teach me senpai~  ::)

Wow, so it's true???? DDDD: OkOk I always cover my face after a person next to me sneezes so I don't breathe in the germs whatnot, *Omg ew* But yeah I never smelled a sneeze before. *Omg i dun even wanna* x'DD

This looks great!! I'm not into male sneezes so much but the detail in this is phenomenal. <33

I'd totally be up for an art trade, if you are! PM me to talk out the details. c:

Hnnnnnggg <3 Oh Paws, thank youuuuu ^u^ I've done female sneezes before, a vixen if i'm not mistaken... Yeah a vixen. Luuuul, not my best detailing tho, i'll do better details and shading in other bigger sneeze pieces in the future~ *Omg I had an idea of a sneezing Joey portrait hnngggg <3* Thanks~

Art trade~!!!?? <3 <3 <3 <3 PM meeeeeeeeh *I forgot how to PM*

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 09:23:12 PM »

OMGGG Umeko-chan <3 <3 *I watch you on DA btw*  ;D ;D I love your works omgg~ (I particularly like the stories about Skylier, I wannah draw him someday)

Thank youhh hnnggg <3 It's okay, I don't do commissions (Probably not yet), *lol i'm still 15 and don't have access to paypal etc* We can do art trades and stuff if yah want desu~ Thank youu AwA

Sure feel free to draw him ^^ I have skype if you want references

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • (Hello)
    • My FA
  • Fursona: Otter
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 04:28:43 AM »
Super super sexy work as always Joey! Thanks soooooo much for contributing ^^

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 04:33:24 AM »
Sure feel free to draw him ^^ I have skype if you want references

I dun has skype hueheuheuheue *crai* Uhmm, just PM would be okay, Umeko-chan? :D

Super super sexy work as always Joey! Thanks soooooo much for contributing ^^

*Gassp* Youuuhhhh there~

Thank you Hnngggggg <3 I'll post more stuff in zie future kay~ ^u^

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 06:38:36 AM »
Very nice.

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Undecided
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »
This is amazing. Love love love!!

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 02:45:30 PM »
This is amazing. Love love love!!

Very nice.
Ommgg Hnnngggg <3 Thank you guys x'D

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 09:31:20 PM »
[post deleted]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:24:08 PM by Daedalus »

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 11:41:19 AM »
WOWWW!!! :o  Just wow!  That's some awesome art right there.  Nice job! :D

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 04:15:08 AM »
Hi there! :) That is an amazing experience you had with the conversation. I never had that happen to me before. I have had a conversation with one of my Indonesia friends that explained what sneezing over there is like...XDD Her country is a bunch of islands, and depending on where you live, different reactions to sneezing happens. On her island, sneezing isn't liked and the person who sneezes swears to themselves out of embarrassment XD. It's funny. She actually sneezes a LOT, and her sneezes are always loud and uncovered.

Anyway, the drawing itself is very well drawn! :) I like how you did different face angles, and good work on the noses and eyes on each one! I think you did great on these. Thank you so much for showing what you did =) I like them.

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 06:30:17 AM »
WOWWW!!! :o  Just wow!  That's some awesome art right there.  Nice job! :D
Thank youuuhh~!! <3

Hi there! :) That is an amazing experience you had with the conversation. I never had that happen to me before. I have had a conversation with one of my Indonesia friends that explained what sneezing over there is like...XDD Her country is a bunch of islands, and depending on where you live, different reactions to sneezing happens. On her island, sneezing isn't liked and the person who sneezes swears to themselves out of embarrassment XD. It's funny. She actually sneezes a LOT, and her sneezes are always loud and uncovered.

Anyway, the drawing itself is very well drawn! :) I like how you did different face angles, and good work on the noses and eyes on each one! I think you did great on these. Thank you so much for showing what you did =) I like them.

Thank you SneezehSerpento-senpai~ <3 Wah~ Indonesian friends? (I have alot of Indonesian friends, because it's very close to Malaysia, and the languages are veerrryyy similar. I also have a whole bunch of Indonesian Furry Friends on Fb and whatnot. *Lol, the reactions to sneezing, I thought they were very similar to here*

Yush, thank you again~ *I wannah draw moar if I have timeee* Maybe a Sharky n Joey sneeze piece~