Author Topic: Yo-Kai Watch  (Read 1994 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline BakeryFreshButterKrimpets

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Earwig
Yo-Kai Watch
« on: March 07, 2016, 12:47:16 AM »
So I've been playing Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS a lot lately.
When you complete sidequests in the game you get a "Bonus Scene," short animated clips that each have three variations with different outcomes. One of the bonus scenes is of a little dragon yo-kai sneezing. The normal scene is an ordinary cute little sneeze that makes it jump back a bit, while the "Jackpot" variation has a bigger sneeze that sends it flying back and causes it to transform into a bigger dragon. (Haven't seen the "Boo" variation yet, but I'm gonna guess that it doesn't get the sneeze out in that one).
Unfortunately I can't seem to find them online, but if there's like a bonus scene compilation or something anyone can find, they should be in there.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: Yo-Kai Watch
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 05:12:16 PM »
Thanks for telling about this :D I actually think I found one of the bonus scenes. It's a "boo" variation and it does have a sneeze in it :) It's a green little dragon that has a runny nose and when it sneezes the ball thing falls down and breaks.