Author Topic: Ah whats that I smell? Could it be? Introductions?!  (Read 1610 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Ookami

Ah whats that I smell? Could it be? Introductions?!
« on: June 26, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »
Ah a new forum! Which means for you a new member! Not just any new member mind you but ME! :3

My name is Saphira and im a wolf demon princess. Making me fun and amazing beyond all imagination! 83

Anyway where to begin. Cant say I have a sneezing fetish myself paws being my possibly main thing, HOWEVER! I do find it interesting, unique, friendly, fantastical and all around fascinating. There-go causing me to want to learn about it.

Hmmm that was a bit shorter then normal. Oh well. Hope to know everyone cuz your gonna know me. Thats how it is deal with it

Lots o love,
Sneezfurs now number one wolf demon

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Jackal
Re: Ah whats that I smell? Could it be? Introductions?!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 12:59:13 AM »
I think you'll remain in your self-appointed position for a good while now Saph, we don't get nearly enough new members to have a lot of diversity, unfortunately X3

Also, Hi from the slurpyjackal. >:3 You're in my territory now, keep that in mind.

Arf!

Ookami

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 01:15:58 AM »
Of course ill remain in the title. Im the only one around. Originality my pup. And I think you meant *was* your territory. *Im* here now.

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Jackal
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »
Yes you're here, but on unfamiliar grounds. Try as you may to get accustomed to it, I have the homefield advantage..you don't know the particularly deviant ways this fetish can be used. Maybe you could be made example of? I'm sure me and a couple other members wouldn't mind assisting with that >:3

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 06:08:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum.