Author Topic: [F + Mature] Hayley and Jasmine  (Read 1310 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
[F + Mature] Hayley and Jasmine
« on: December 17, 2017, 06:15:17 AM »
It's been a long time since I've posted a story around here, hasn't it?   :P  Let's change that.  This was originally written as a little gift for Spare Wisp, but I liked it enough that I thought I'd post it here.  It's been expanded a lot and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Characters:
Hayley:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25637828/
Jasmine:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25637914/

Hayley stepped out of the shower with a happy murmur, relishing the feeling of the last droplets of water running down her body.  The perky German Shepherd reached for her trusty fluffy yellow towel, rather absentmindedly wrapping it around her body as she hummed happily to herself.  One hand clutched a wad of fabric over her chest to keep the towel in place, while the other one busied itself getting strands of her long blonde hair out of her face.  She tucked some behind her left ear, then more behind her right, then opened the door and stepped out into the bedroom proper.  Her eyes lit up at the familiar black shape reading a book on the bed, and she happily chirped at her longtime friend and housemate. 

"Hi, Jasmine!  I'm out of the shuh-shower now!  You can hop in if you wuh . . . want to!"  Her canine nose twitched in the middle of two of her sentences.  Something in the air seemed to be tickling it, but Hayley shrugged it off.  With allergies like hers, it was to be expected. 

The curvy black jaguaress put down her book and adjusted her glasses, looking at her canine friend with a touch of apathy on her face.  "Hey, Hayley.  Welcome back from your epic quest for cleanliness.  I missed you so much in the last ten minutes."  Jasmine's voice dripped with her usual brand of sarcasm.  Then she sat up a bit more, expression and tone softening.  "I appreciate the offer, but I don't exactly need a shower right now.  I had one this morning."  She stretched, first by lifting her arms, then by going on her knees and reaching across the bed to stretch in the way cats do.  "Mmm . . ."

Still in her towel, Hayley plopped down on the bed right next to the feline.  "So what now?  Do you wanna watch a movie?  Do you wanna go for a walk?"  She panted excitedly, ignoring the twitching protestations of her sensitive nose and the slight allergic tearing of her bright green eyes.  Cat dander and Hayley's nasal passages didn't mix, a fact that never seemed to stick in the German shepherd's memory.

Jasmine sighed, just able to stop herself from rolling her eyes as she saw her friend's nose quivering with it's unmistakable signature of a slowly building sneeze.  "Sure, Hayley, we can watch a movie in a minute.  I'd rather not go for a walk . . . we'd both end up sneezing like crazy this time of year."  She shook her head.  "But before we do anything, you should probably put some clothes on."  It was perhaps a little hypocritical of Jasmine to suggest as much, since she was only clad in a loose t-shirt and some yoga pants, but the point held when compared to Hayley's sole garment of a damp towel. 

Hayley slid off the bed and stood back up, still smiling.  "Oh ah . . . all right . . . oh . . . just give me a second, I . . ." Her eyes crossed to look at her twitching, runny nose, quivering as it tried to flush the allergenic cat dander out of her sinuses.  "My cluh-clothes are in the cluh-closehh . . ."  Her jaw went slack, eyes glazing over, and she dropped that sentence, trying another.  "Oh Jaz, I . . . I'm gonna . . . gonnAAAAAAAHHHHH!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!"  Hayley bucked forward with a powerful sneeze, spraying mucous and mist all over the bed and her friend.  Her towel slid and fell off of her, as she doubled over, exposing her perky, bouncy breasts to the feline's eyes. 

Jasmine let out a beleaguered sigh and rolled her eyes, reflexively taking her glasses off and wiping them on her shirt to clean the spray off them.  "Bless you, Hayley," she said on instinct, biting her tongue before she added "again". 

Hayley straightened up with a smile.  "Bless me!  Tee hee!  Must be the pollen getting to me again."  She seemed completely unconcerned about her sudden nudity, tossing her towel in the clothes hamper and heading for the closet.  As the German shepherd opened the door, a few motes of dust swirled through the air, some drifting up into her nose.  "Oh . . . AAAHHHH!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!"  The combination of residual cat dander and fresh, ticklish dust was too much for her sensitive nose to handle, and she sneezed fiercely, doubling over again twice.  From behind her, Jasmine was treated to a fully-exposed view of her friend's soft pink folds as the canine's tail flipped up with her powerful releases.

It wasn't anything she hadn't seen before--along with Hayley's propensity for casual nudity around the house, the two friends had fooled around a little in their younger years, which had ended when Jasmine decided that other girls weren't her style.  Yet the feline couldn't help but shake her head a little in exasperation.  A couple of sneezy accidents here or there were to be expected from any girl, but Hayley . . . Jasmine had long since lost count of the number of times her friend had inadvertently shown herself off in this way.  The urge to snark welled up inside the jaguaress, but she bit it back, limiting her response to "Bless you again." 

"'Scuse me!" chirped Hayley as she straightened up without skipping a beat.  "Just a bit dusty in here."  She stepped fully inside, closing the door.  Jasmine's ears twitched at the sound of some light rummaging around from inside the closet, interspersed with a few sniffles from an irritated nose. 

A minute or two later, the door opened again, revealing Hayley in one of her favorite styles--a cropped tank top and a pair of athletic shorts that showed off Hayley's midriff and a large amount of her thighs.  Her nipples were visible through the fabric of her top, making it clear that she was foregoing a bra, as per usual. 

Instead of bounding back onto the bed, Hayley paused and stood in place, appearing to be unusually focused on her nose.  Again her eyes were crossed to look at the pinkened organ at the end of her scrunched muzzle, twitching with another itch.  She sniffled, failing to keep a bit of runny mucous from dripping from a nostril, and one of the canine's hands came up to try and soothe her nose with a little rubbing. 

One side of Jasmine's mouth pulled up in a wry half-smile.  "Have a stuck tickle?"

Hayley's eyes moved away from her nose and met Jasmine's, the German shepherd still rubbing at her nares and now beginning to scrunch her nose side to side for extra friction against her hand.  "Yeah, I . . . I stih-hill have some duh-hust up there."  She snorted to no avail, unsure of how to handle a sneeze that didn't just come barreling out of her.

Jasmine patted the bed next to her.  "Just sit down, Hayley.  It'll work its way out."  Her other hand found the TV remote, ready to start the movie. 

Hayley lowered her hand from her nose, still scrunching and twitching, and climbed onto the bed next to her friend.  Her nose gave a more violent twitch as she came in close proximity to a feline, and her mouth cracked open, locking her in a sneezy limbo.  Jasmine looked away from the screen to see her friend frozen, glazed eyes locked on a pink sniffer, the slightest "huh . . ." drawn in through her mouth.  With another bemused sigh, she let her flexible tail quickly swipe across Hayley's nose, breaking the spell and causing her to release her sneezes. 

"HHAAAAAHHHH!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!  HHEEEAAATTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!"  Hayley jerked back and forth as she sneezed, her breasts jiggling in the confinement of her tight tank top.  The force was such that the third sneeze of her fit caused one of them to bounce free, revealing its perky curvature and pink nipple; its twin joined it with the fourth sneeze.  Specks of clear mucous dotted the sheets in front of Hayley, and a misty cloud hung in the air. 

"Bleh-bless you . . ."  As she watched Hayley release her fit, Jasmine felt her own wide, triangular feline nose beginning to wrinkle, a tickle dancing around her large nostrils.  She'd caught a whiff of dust as Hayley had sat down, probably brought in on her clothes, and the German shepherd's sneezes had just released that dust into the air.  Herself every bit as allergic to dust as her friend, Jasmine now rubbed at her nose and scrunched her muzzle as she felt one of her massive sneezes beginning to brew in her nasal passages. 

While one hand worked on her tender nostrils, the other reached for the nightstand tissue box.  Jasmine grabbed a wad of tissues, holding them in her hands in preparation to catch the coming explosion as her teary eyes slid shut and her head tilted back.  "Oh . . . H-Hayley, cah-hareful, I'm gonna . . . gonna sneh-heh-heeEEEAAAAHH!!  HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!  HHRRRRAAAAAAAATTTTCCCHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The backs of Jasmine's hands struck her knees as she flew forward, her nose expelling all of the tickling dust and a great deal of mucous in one fell swoop.  Her glasses flew from her eyes, landing around her ankles, and her large, soft breasts bobbed all over the place inside the loose confines of her sweatshirt.  The jaguaress straightened slowly, dabbing and wiping at her nose, then her eyes, panting.  She threw the tissues away, replaced her glasses, and then turned towards the sound of girlish giggling. 

"Bless you too, Jaz!" giggled Hayley, a huge grin on her face.  "At least I'm not the only one with the sneezles today!"

Jasmine sighed, still slightly winded from her sneeze.  "Thanks, Hayley," she said softly.  "Movie?"

"You bet!" chirped the canine, leaning up against Jasmine as the opening credits began to roll, and sniffling as she did so.  Jasmine looked down at her, smiled, and looked back at the screen.  Lazy days like this were always better with a friend, she reflected, even one who was bound to sneeze on you.

I hope you enjoyed the story!  As always, I'd love to hear what you all think!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 06:16:55 AM by Y31 »

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Re: [F + Mature] Hayley and Jasmine
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 08:56:27 PM »
This is fantastic. I'm glad to read anything by you.
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:48:42 AM »
This is fantastic. I'm glad to read anything by you.

Thank you very much!  I'm happy to please.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:17:57 AM »
This is fantastic! Part 2 please??
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 02:47:22 PM »
This is fantastic! Part 2 please??

I don't really have any plans for a direct continuation of this . . . but since there's demand I'll think about it. 

I'm very glad you liked it!