Author Topic: Malakai's Cold [M] Anthro Husky  (Read 458 times)

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Malamute
Malakai's Cold [M] Anthro Husky
« on: February 28, 2018, 07:32:02 AM »
OK, this is gonna be my first posted story here to the forum,

the characters are

Malakai: a ginger and white husky with blue eyes

Nanook: a black and white husky with brown eyes

Shasta: a white husky with blue eyes

-----

It was a calm morning in California, we take our attention to a small 2 story apartment where a group of friends had lived for almost 2 years now

“Hnxch! Hnxch! Hnnxchu!” Malakai awoke to a tickle in his nose, he pinched it to stifle his sneezes as he sat up in bed “Whoa...snnff...where did those come from?”   He rubbed under his nose and sniffled thickly. That wasn't a good sign. He threw his covers off and made his way to the hall bathroom to look himself over. His nose was tinted a light pink with his cheeks and he looked more tired than usual. he didn't feel any different, but he sure looked it

"Malakai!" A voice shouted, followed by footsteps leading toward him from downstairs

"Yeah?" He answered knowing who it was

“Holy shit, you're actually up? It's like, seven in the morning. Aw man, I was hoping to wake you up.” His housemate Shasta laughed, "we have our meeting with the professor today, be sure to dress nicely, I'm goin got go wake up Nanook, He trotted out. A door was heard slam open followed by, “Hey Nanook rise and shine" and the day began

Snnff...ugh...hope this will pass. I can't stay at home all day, lord knows what they would do if they found out. Haaahhhhh...Hashew! Hek'CHIKOO! Ugh...” He rubbed under his nose again and blew his nose with a paper towel

"Bless you Malakai, Are you feeling alright?" Malakai turned to find Nanook staring at him as he tossed the soiled paper towel in the trash.

"thanks, yeah I'm fine, I just need a shower" he smiled and scratched his head nervously at Nanook

"HETCHOO!” Malakai  bent forward from the force and scrubbed at his nose when a new tickle entered his nose. The tickle seemed to be playing with him. Leaving and suddenly returning without warning.

“Jesus, bless you! Warn a guy before you let something like that out, man.”  Shasta said

"Sorry, don't know where it came from.” He laughed heartily, hoping he didn't catch on. Shasta turned back around and continued brushing his teeth. Malakai sniffled and sighed. 'this is going to be a long day...' 

as they were in Nanook's car and Nanook was driving the three of them to school to have their meetings with the professor "Haaahhhh...hehhh...” Malakai's head tilted back with his paw  hovering in front of his face, Shasta turned his head to peer back at him, curious of the sound, and paused. “Hak'TSHEW! Hitchoo! Snnff...”  "Bless you Malakai" Nanook  said while turning into the middle lane unfazed. Bless you dude. Ya feeling okay?” Shasta asked surprised by the loudness, Malakai nodded tiredly and slumped back in his seat. “You sure?” Shasta questioned, not really sure himself. "Yeah...I'm fine.” Malakai answered with his eyes closed. He peeked an eye open a minute later at Shasta still staring at him. “I'm fine, really.”  Shasta turned back around slowly. Malakai wasn't one to complain, but he really just wanted to go home and sleep it off. But would he admit it? Maybe later on, but their meeting was very important for their classes and he couldn’t afford to miss it. So he sucked it up and went with the flow. they got to the library where they would meet with the professor, Nanook was always sharp on the small things so Malakai feared that he would be caught sooner or later, if not already. As he sniffled again, his eyes slacked and his mouth cracked open. Nanook continued to stare and crossed his arms in waiting. Heehhhh...haht!” Malakai quickly pinched his nose tightly and bent forward. “Hnxt! Hnnxch! Hnnck! Ugh...shid...” He took a thick sniffle and looked back up and saw both Nanook, and Shasta staring at him.

"Bless you Malakai"

"Bless you"

"th-thanks..." He whispered and looked back down, his blush deepening Shasta and Nanook shared glances to each other and Shasta shrugged, as the previous student got finished with is meeting with the professor, Shasta was called in, he looked at Malakai, who was trying to hold it together, and he looked at Nanook giving Malakai an annoyed look, as Shasta hesitantly went in to meet with the professor he looked at Nanook and frowned "take care of him" he said referring to Malakai, Malakai swallowed and flinched at a slight pain from his throat and listened for the door to click close before slumping down to the floor. He avoided any eye contact with Nanook to save what little pride he let him keep at the moment. Knowing full well he was in trouble.

"Malakai" Nanook's tone was annoyed with a touch of impatience. Malakai brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them with his head pressed into them. "I'll give you to the count of three to look at me. Or I’m taking you home now without hearing you out.” Nanook said, Malakai gripped his pants in a panic to his threat, knowing that not only would he do it, but he would do more if he didn’t cooperate now. He swallowed again and slowly looked up to find Nanook at eye level with him. He sniffled thickly and stared into Nanook's eyes. “You look awful.” He reached out his paw  and placed the back of it to Malakai's  forehead. “Snnffk...I feel awful...” Malakai rubbed at his pink nose and quickly pinched it when he felt the irritation rise as to not sneeze on his friend. “Hnnxchu! Hnngxch! HNNXCHT!” That last one seemed to strain him with the force and Nanook gripped his shoulder to keep him upright Nanook could feel the heat radiating from Malakai's  body through his suit and placed his other hand on his other shoulder.

"You idiot.” He signed and konked their heads together

"I'mb sorry...snnff...I honesdly didn’d feel like this earlier.” Malakai smiled tiredly and chuckled
Nanook  released his grip and sat back to look him over Malakai really didn’t look well, but he didn’t look too bad to be taken home right away.

"It's only been about two hours. How did you get this bad?” Nanook asked while searching his pocket for his purple handkerchief. He didn’t get a verbal answer, only sniffles and a few coughs. Nanook found his handkerchief and pinched it around Malakai's nose  immediately earning him a very thick wet honking sound Malakai looked away disgusted as Nanook  moved the handkerchief and folded it into his paw. “Symptoms?” Nanook asked as calmly as possible. Malakai leaned back against the cool wall and rubbed his head with his paw Um...my nose is irritated and stuffed up. I'm tired and want to sleep, and my throat is getting a little sore.” He sighed guiltily and closed his eyes.

“You have a fever as well.” Nanook said quietly and stood up. “I'll go inform Shasta and we'll take you home.” At that, Malakai quickly looked up at him with fear in his eyes, pleading for him not to. Nanook was reaching for the door but could feel Malakai's eyes on him. “I'm sure the Prof. will understand and reschedule, Malakai At most this is just a small cold that can be easily and quickly cured within a few days. This is in no way, shape, or form hindering us.” He turned the knob and cracked the door open to enter “No I’ll be fine, you don’t have...”  Nanook  turned his head curiously when Malakai paused and frowned at the sight. He had his paw hovering in front of his tired pre-sneeze face Nanook waited for the release but only got continuing hitching breaths instead. He sighed and knelt to Malakai's  side. “Is it stuck?” He nodded as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. Nanook pinched the clean side of his handkerchief around Malakai's nose and mouth and he flinched at the touch. “Hah! Haahhhh hih hih! Hehhhaaahhhh...!” Malakai's  breath was getting more desperate but nothing came from it. Nanook stared at his stubborn pink nose, almost glaring, and massaged it gently. This sparked the final touch needed. “Hah'ESHOO! HITCHEW! ISHOO! Hahhh...HESHOO! HESHEW!”  Malakai leaned back up against the wall and gasped for a steady breath between coughs. The harsh fit surprised both of them and left Nanook  to think of how that must have hurt  Nanook placed his handkerchief in Malakai's paw and stood once more to go into the room in the library Shasta and the professor were in He gripped the knob again and glanced back at Malakai "bless you Malakai"  He quickly walked into the room  leaving Malakai staring at the door in a dazed shock "thank you Nanook"  Nanook walked into the room the professor and Shasta were in “How is he?” The Prof. asked kindly and placed a hand on his hip. Nanook looked toward Shasta with soft eyes and Shasta nodded The two of them had formed a nonverbal communication process that they often used in certain situations Shasta knew what was to come and nodded “I'm taking him home. He says he feels awful.” The Prof. nods in understanding and hands Shasta an envelope. “Mind if I see him before you three lads depart?” He asked politely and Nanook nodded He's right outside the doors, sir.” Nanook says calmly and leads them to the doors, where they hear Malakai in a half stifled sneezing fit.
“Hnnxch! Hitchi! Hetchew! Hnnxch! Hnxchu! Hachoo!” Six sneezes were released upon approaching the door. “Hnnck! Hnxch! Heeehhhhhh-ICHEW! HETCHEW! HNXCHU! Snnffk...guh...” Five released upon them opening the door. Malakai groaned and blew his nose with the handkerchief. They all blessed him with worry in their voices. Malakai nearly jumps from them sneaking up on him and blushes an even redder color than what he already was "uh.. Th-Thank you"  He manages a quick thank you before bending over with a harsh fit of coughing that he caught in his paw The Prof. looks stunned by Malakai's  condition and shakes his head in disapproval.
“Lad, this is unacceptable.” The Prof. says while shaking his head. He walked over to him and leaned down to feel his now sweaty forehead. He sighs and turns back to his students. “Take him home, we will meet next week. Good day, gentlemen.” 

Let me know your thoughts

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:35:35 PM by ShilohDog »

Offline TikoPiko

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: Malakai's Cold [M] Anthro Husky
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 08:55:42 PM »
Nice story  :).

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten