Author Topic: Atlas and Pepper [M/M + Anthro] work in progress  (Read 996 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Malamute
Atlas and Pepper [M/M + Anthro] work in progress
« on: March 12, 2018, 11:19:49 PM »
Atlas is my fursona hes a ginger and white malamute with blue eyes and Pepper was purple otter with blue green hair

Atlas and Pepper were on the couch watching the Simpsons, Atlas was leaned up against Pepper, he was clearly tired, sniffling a little bit too . Pepper's ears perked at the sniffle

"you ok bud?" Pepper asked

"yuh fine" Atlas answered sniffling

The otter made a face not believing the sniffly pup

Atlas stifled a few sneezes into his blue hoodie

"hnnxk hnnxk HNNXK"

"Bless you sickly pup" the otter said teasing the pup a bit

"not sick I'm fine" Atlas argued still sniffling

"of course you are, you just happen to have an itchy nose for fun, huh?" Pepper teased

Atlas had a stifled sneezing fit into his hoodie

"hnnxk hnnxk hnnxk hnnxk HNNXK"

He sniffled loudly
"must be dusty in here or something and I'm too tired to argue with you"

The slim swimmer otter sighed and splayed his ears, nodding and leaning back into the corner of the couch
"okay okay Atlas don't get all grumpy.." he sat there , worried in silence for his friend.

Atlas hugged Pepper tightly sniffling constantly now  "thank you for believing me"

Pepper smiled and nodded hugging back giving his friend's nose a little nuzzle "Of course buddy of course."

"do we have any tissues anywhere? I really need to blow my nose" Atlas said still sniffling

Pepper dug in the pocket of his own hoodie pulling out a plastic pack of tissues, he always had them since since his allergies got kinda bad now and then  "Here buddy" he smiled offering the boy one

Atlas blew his nose hard , causing him to cough a little bit "ugh" he said quietly  it was clear the puppy didn't feel good but would he admit it? who knows

Pepper rubbed his friend's back as he blew, his ears splayed slightly "feel better buddy?"

"no" Atlas said, he was obviously really congested

The otter huffed, rubbing his friend's poor sniffly nose . "I'm sorry Atlas..."

Atlas sneezed into his paw getting snot all over it in the process "ugh I'm going to go wash my paws be right back"

Atlas washed his paws with soap and water and returned , sitting next to Pepper "I'm really sorry I snapped at you earlier" Atlas said sniffling

Atlas felt cold and stuffed up and his throat was scratchy and his nose was itchy, he couldn't stop sneezing he wanted to take a nap

"Is it cold in here?" Atlas asked shivering slightly

Pepper shook his head, but he gave the pup  a warm hug anyway " not in my hoodie bud, wanna borrow mine?"

"I was thinking I get a blanket for the both of us" Atlas said going to the laundry room to get his big fluffy purple blanket out of the dryer, it had just finished so the blanket was nice and warm he returned and curled up with his friend on the couch

the otter chucked softly, a little bit too warm with the sickly pup and warm blanket and his own hoodie so he tugged it off ,laying over the blanket over Atlas and just snuggling his friend in a Steven Universe painted tank top. "better?"

"much better" Atlas said before having a sneezing fit "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO!"  then he searched fir his red hanky in his sweatshirt pocket and blew his nose hard Atlas was unaware that he had sneezed all over his friend's hoodie Atlas stifled more wet sneezes into his paw "hnnxk hnnxk hnnxk HNNXK" and blew his nose hard coughing a little bit from the force

Pepper blushed a little as his friend sneezed again and again In his arms, giving the pup a gentle squeeze as he laid his chin between the pup's ears again "bless you bless you bless you bless you..." he sighed playfully after each sneeze "You suuuuure you don't have a cold?...your head feels pretty warm" the otter said

TBC?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:37:13 PM by ShilohDog »

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: Atlas and Pepper [M/M + Antrho] Part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 04:28:03 AM »
here's part 2 y'all ready for this?

Atlas coughed harshly, "I am starting to feel a little sick, I'll be honest" He answered his voice hoarse and thick with congestion, he rubbed his nose.

Pepper nodded, his nose giving a twitch as the pup's head shaking from the coughs makes his fluffy headfur brush the otter's nose. "That's whah...w-what I  hehh... thought... " he panted softly his slim chest rising and falling against Atlas' back "hehh HEHHMPTSSCH!" he brought up an arm , half stifling the sneeze into his elbow and leaving a little splatter of wetness behind. "Scuse me..."

"Bless you, oh no did I get you sick" the pup asked worriedly

Pepper shook his head, chuckling softly, "nahhh, your floof just tickled my nose, you know how sensitive it is" He smiled giving the puppy a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

"Good" the sniffling puppy said before sneezing a few harsh, wet, stifled sneezes into his hanky "hnnxk hnnxk hnnxk HNNXK HNNXK-CHOO" and blowing his nose "ugh" he said

The otter sighed again as his friend kept sneezing, the otter gently rubbing the boy's back. "Oh Atlas..." he whined softly "I wish I could help ya feel better...and I wish ya wouldn't stifle like that...I know it's hurty and it blocks up your ears" He splayed his own ears at the thought.

Atlas agreed not to stifle his sneezes the pup felt awful he rubbed his itchy, irritated nose

Pepper smiled hoping that letting them out would help his friend. He wiggled a little, readjusting so that Atlas was laying on him on his side so the otter could reach his nose and help out with the rubs.

Atlas sniffled thickly and blew his nose "Can I take a nap? I'm really tired"

Pepper nodded, putting his arms around the boy "yeah hun. Ill just hold ya while I watch The Simpsons, kay? You sleep

Atlas fell asleep snoring congestedly

the otter smiled watching the cutie sleep for a while, softly petting his ears.

to be continued

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: Atlas and Pepper [M/M + Anthro] work in progress
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:36:51 AM »
ok part 3

Atlas woke up 15 minutes later coughing harshly because he couldn't breathe "ow" he said, suddenly he felt a tickle in his nose, he searched for his hanky and found it just in time "AH-CHOO,HSHOO, CHOO, ISHOO! he sneezed 4 wet sneezes into his hanky and blew his nose

The otter has dozed off too from the warm snuggles, he gasped awake at the coughing, inhaling more of the germs floating in the air, his sinuses already starting to get the tiniest bit drippy . "j-jeeze, gesundheit!"  he hasped as the pup suddenly had a sneezing fit making the otter blush. he gave his friends snout a little rub "feel a little better letting them out Atlas?"

"yuh it does feel a little better, wish I could stay asleep though"

"yeahh I'm sorry pup, if only I was a little comfier..." the otter pouted though there was a little smirk since he was teasing a little

"you're very comfy, in fact you being here makes me feel better"

"Awww..." the otter blushed feeling his heart flutter a little in his chest and he couldn't help but give Atlas a little kiss on the cheek "then this is the only place I wanna be"

let me know your thoughts so far
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:26:34 AM by ShilohDog »

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 01:41:34 AM »
This is adorable. Keep up the good work

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 08:37:12 PM »
This is adorable. Keep up the good work

so glad you like it!

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 03:31:24 AM »
"you know if you keep kissing me you're gonna...hih...geh,HSHOO! get sick"

The otter just giggled, groaning as the pup sneezed and sneezed, feeling some of it spray his chest and neck.  "Psh, worth it!" he grinned, taking Atlas's hanky and holding it around the cutie's nose.

Atlas blew his nose hard coughing a little bit afterwards "thanks" he said hugging the otter and sniffling

Pepper just smiled, hugging his best friend close to his chest, his own nose giving a little sniffle.

The otter shook his head but sniffled again, a little drop of clear mucous showing at the edge of his nostril before it got sucked away.  "No way!"

Atlas hated the thought that he could have gotten Pepper sick

Pepper nodded, though his nose gave a little flaring twitch.  "Double extra shuhh... s-sure haahh HAAAPTSSCHEEWW!!!" he turned, spray flying out of his nose.  He blinked at the sudden sneeze, then giggled and sniffed, turning back to the pup.  "Super sure!"

Atlas had a sneezing fit "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo...HSHOO!"  "okay I believe you"

Pepper trembled a little as the boy sneezed and sneezed, his warm, feverish body shaking against the otter's.  "And -you- are definitely sick..." he said, wiping his friend's nose with the hanky.

Atlas coughed and blew his nose "we've established that" Atlas said playfully

Pepper chuckled and nodded, "I just wanted to make sure, since you were trying to hehh... s-say you weren't before..." he trailed off his nose wrinkled and a little drip rolling onto his upper lip.

Atlas turned his head "okay if you aren't sick explain your runny nose and your sniffling"

The otter shrugged, his nose wrinkling more, "you hahh... kn-know how sensihhh... sensitive my nose ihh... IHIISSSCHOOO!!! HISSCHOO!!!" he sneezes twice, hugging Atlas hard against his chest as he sprayed the sneezes all over the blanket.  "You know it's sensitive..." he sniffs wetly, rubbing it on his wrist.

Atlas sniffled thickly "yuh that is true" Atlas said

Pepper nodded, sniffling wetly himself.  "Maybe I'm getting allergic to you?" he teased.

Atlas sneezed "HIIISHOOO!" "I really hope not!"

Pepper shrugged, shivering from the last big sneeze, "BLESS YOU!  Y-you know I don't mind sneezin... I do it enough with the rest of my allergies..." he giggles and sniffs back a drip.

Atlas blew his nose and coughed harshly "I really hope youre not allergic to me or sick I'd feel so guilty if I got you sick"

Pepper sighed, giving his friend his biggest, most reassuring smile as he gently touched their noses together.  "Seriously boy... Don't. Worry. About. It. I'm totally fine, I prahh... p-promise!  Plus you're gonna hahhh... h-hafta deal with my big m-messy otter sneezes s-so it's punishment enough..." he panted as his nose kept tickling, though the sneeze just didn't come.

"is it stuck?" Atlas asked

Pepper nodded a little and sniffed, his nostrils flaring.

"you'll get it out" Atlas said sniffling thickly

And with that, the otter sneezed, "NNGSCHEEW!!" doubling forward and barely turning enough, sneezing onto half of his own tummy and chest.

"bless you" Atlas said before sneezing himself "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo...HSHOO HSHOO!" Atlas blew his nose and coughed harshly, "you should probably blow your nose too" he said

"Bless y-bless-bless yo-bl-ble-BLESS you!" he giggled, trying to keep up.  He sniffled hard and blushed, "y-yeah, sorry, I ration my tissues naturally so I don't run out..." he explains, tugging one out of the package.

Pepper grinned, using the tissue he'd pulled out first with a long, gurgly blow.  "Y-you sure?" he coughed after the blow, taking the hanky, "you didn't use this one did ya?"

"are you sure you're not sick, you sound like youre getting a cold" Atlas said sniffling

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 03:34:21 AM »
Part 5

Pepper shook his head again, still denying as he blew his nose again into the patterned blue hanky, filling it with snot.  "I'm fiiiiiiine..." he giggled, still in denial, holding back a cough.

"Ok but let me know if you start feeling sick" Atlas said before coughing harshly into his paw, he felt a tickle in his nose "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo...HSHOO HSHOO" he sneezed before blowing his nose hard and coughing again

Pepper whimpered a little as his friend had yet another fit, the boy's body convulsing hard against him.  "I wihhh... w-will I promihhh... p-promiiiIIISSCHEEWW!! HiSSCHOO AARSSCHOOO!!" he said, suddenly letting out a fit of his own.

"that doesn't sound good" Atlas said still sniffling

Pepper shrugs, actually thinking he might have caught the cold but thinking he could never hurt his friend by admitting it.

Atlas coughed "you know i really think we'd both feel better if you admitted it Atlas said

The otter shakes his head, biting his lip, his nose running onto his lip as he tries to not even sniff.

"are you sure youre ok?" the sniffling puppy asked

Pepper nods, though his nostrils start to flare hard on top of the dripping, he trembles and wrinkles his nose, fighting the tickle, his whole body going tense as he fought.

"need to sneeze?" Atlas asked

The stubborn otter shakes his head, one drip of snot falling onto his chest as it starts to heave, hitching breaths shuddering through his nose as he fights with all his will.

Atlas sniffled thickly, "just sneeze you'll feel better" Atlas said

"HAAAASCHOOOOOO!!!" the otter finally sneezed, unable to hold it anymore, snot spraying over his hand as he tried to catch it.  "HAAASCHOO AAASCHOOO AAAAAAAAASSSCHEEEEWWWWW!!!!" he sneezed and sneezed, swimmer's body shaking under the pup until he finally flopped back, sniffling helplessly and letting out a fit of coughs.  "Fiiiide... I'be sick..." he whimpered, looking sad.

"bless you I'm so sorry I got you sick " the puppy said before having a sneezing fit "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO"  he blew his nose hard

Pepper blew his nose too, filling the hanky and coughing.  "I forgive you..." the otter said, sniffling wetly, "I told you it was worth it..." he leaned over and gave his best friend a little kiss on the nose.  "Bless you, too."

Atlas had a coughing fit "still even if you do forgive me being sick is still no fun"

Pepper shrugged but it was ruined by his own coughing fit.  "We'll just have to keep each other company then, huh?"

Atlas cleared his throat and winced "Of course we will keep each other company"  Atlas said, he felt a tickle in his nose "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HISHOO!" he sneezed harshly into his red hanky "oh. if youre cold I have your hoodie right here he said holding up the otters green hoodie

Pepper nodded, shrugging it back on over his tank top, not realizing the pup's snot was sprinkled all over it.  "Thanks hun, bless you..." he sniffled thickly again, wiping at his nose with the hanky.

Atlas hugged the otter "I'm so sorry I got you sick" he said before having a coughing fit in the other direction"

Pepper hugged back, just holding his friend as the ginger pup shook with coughs.  "I'm sorry you're all sick and sniffly too Atlas..."

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 03:36:14 AM »
"I still feel awful about getting you sick" Atlas said before having a coughing fit and sniffling thickly

Pepper pouted and splayed his ears a little, stroking the pup's ginger hair, "hush, it's okay Atlas... I'm gonna be just fine since I've got yahh... y-you hehh... here HAASSSCH!! ESSSCHIII!!" he sneezed into his hanky and blew.

"bless you" Atlas said before blowing his nose himself

"Thanks" the otter sniffed before giving his friend another little kiss on the nose.

the kiss tickled the ginger pup's red, sensitive nose "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO" he sneezed harshly into his hanky before blowing his nose and coughing wetly

Pepper blushed as he tickled a sneeze out of his best friend accidentally.  "Bless you Atlas! S-sorry about that..."

'it's fine" Atlas said hugging the otter

Pepper giggled softly, hugging back, still blushing as he thought it was cute.

Atlas sniffled "so how are you feeling?" he asked Pepper

Pepper sniffled too, holding onto the ginger pup and smiling.  "Great..." he huffed against the boy's neck.

Atlas coughed " come on be honest" he said

The otter blushed, coughing into his hand as he leaned back.  "S-sorry, I really am great... snuggled up with the best friend an otter could want... sniffles be darned."  He sniffled anyway though, his drippy nose wrinkling.

"aww, you're sweet" Atlas said before having a sneezing fit "HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose and coughed before realizing he had to go to get another hanky, he got up off the couch and went up to his room too get more of his hankys, getting a few for Pepper too, the puppy came back downstairs and got back under the purple fuzzy blanket with Pepper handing him the hankys he got out for him

The otter sighed as his friend wandered off, letting the tickle fill his nose while the pup was gone and letting out a half dozen harsh, wet "HAASSCHUU!! ESSCHOO ESSCHOOO EAAATSCHOOO HIIIIPTSSCHOOO HIIIPPPTSSCHEEEWW!!!" openly onto his legs and the couch, blushing as the pup came back in for the last sneeze and he wiped a drip of snot from his nose with the old hanky.  "Hnn... th-thanks Atlas..." he took a new one, blowing wetly and coughing.

Atlas had a coughing fit and sniffled thickly "you know the only good thing about us both being sick?"

Pepper tipped his head, wiping his nose on the hanky.  "What's that?"

Atlas rubbed his nose "we can cuddle each other and hug as much as we want and we don't have to worry about getting each other sick...even though I got you sick in the first place" Atlas said sniffling back a sneeze

Pepper blushed, happy to hear the same thought echoed back to him, and he couldn't help it this time, he gave the ginger pup a soft peck on his lips before hiding in his hoodie.  "I thihhh... think so too..." he replied, muffled in the fabric.

Atlas had a coughing fit "so you wanna head to bed soon? its almost 10:00 at night" the pup said

Pepper shrugged, still hiding in his hoodie with only his nose poking out.

Atlas looked back at Pepper and giggled a little bit causing him to cough "what are you hiding for cutie?"

"C-cuz I ahh... I ahhh..." he panted, his exposed nose twitching and nostrils flaring, "I HMPPTSHOO!!" the nose disappeared into the hoodie, sneezing against the inside, then popping out, a little pink and wet looking.  "I smooched you..." he says, blushing in his hiding place.

Atlas looks up at Pepper and kisses him on the cheek and smiles to show that he liked being kissed by his best friend

Pepper giggles as he's kissed through the hoodie, his nose wiggling before disappearing again.  "HASCHOO!! AAAASSCHOO!!!" he sneezes inside, the body of his hoodie billowing out a little, then he finally reemerges, groping for a hanky and blowing his drippy nose, then coughing.

"bless you" Atlas said hugging his friend and sniffling

He hugged back, squeezing and nuzzling into that ginger hair.  "Thank you!"

the puppy's breath hitched he tried so hard to not sneeze, He rubbed his nose

Pepper tipped his head, leaning back and seeing the puppy's need to sneeze.  He reached out, holding the sniffly nose against a finger.

Atlas had a sneezing fit into his hanky  "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!"  he blew his nose and coughed harshly... "ugh"

"Bless you times a hundred!" the otter chuckled softly, rubbing his friend's chest as he coughed.  "Ugh... you okay?  Can I get you anything at all?"

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 03:37:46 AM »
"im fine, can you get me a glass of water? my throat feels really scratchy" the puppy said his voice sounding a little rough

Pepper nodded, hopping up quickly and trotting off to get his friend a glass of water, grabbing one for himself too.

"thank you so much Pepper" The ginger puppy said hugging his friend when he returned

The otter squeaked as he was hugged, his nose twitching and both hands full.  "W-wait, could yahh... c-could youahhh...!"

Atlas took the glasses out of Pepper's hands setting them on the side table before getting his friend his hanky

He gets the hanky just in time, standing there and sneezing into it, "HAASHOO HAAASHHHOOO HAAAAAASSSSCHOOOO!!!!" he doubled forward, tail thumping the couch.

"aww you ok?" Atlas asked concernedly

The otter nods, still standing and only a little dazed, sniffling and blowing his nose.  "F-fine, just got really tickly with my hands full and couldn't rub..."

"Come join me on the couch again I miss you" the sniffly pup said

The otter nodded and sat, stretching a little, his hoody lifting a few inches off his tummy before he jerked forward with a "HESSCHOOO!!!" into his hanky.

Atlas sniffled thickly "All done?" he teased the sneezy otter

Pepper blushed a little, wiggling his nose at his friend, "whahh... what if I"m nahh... n-not?" he said, leaning closer.

Atlas chuckled and coughed a little bit

The otter giggled and hitched, pushing his nose against the ginger boy's neck and rubbing until the tickle went away.  "Hfff... b-better, I think..."

Atlas hugged the otter

Pepper hugged back, squeezing him tight to his chest, coughing into the crook of his arm and blushing.  "S-sorry..."

Atlas sniffled back a sneeze "you're alright" he said Atlas felt a tickle in his nose his breath hitched "hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose hard

Pepper shivered as the long fit shook his friend.  "You okay Atlas?"

"fine" he said sniffling

"I'm going to go to bed I have class in the morning, you wanna come upstairs with me or stay down here for a little while longer?"Atlas asked his voice sounding really congested  Atlas got into bed, he coughed harshly unable to breathe, he decided to take a shower before going to sleep, the hot water relaxed him and cleared  his sinuses a little relieving the congestion Atlas climbed back into bed rubbing his nose with his hanky.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 03:39:56 AM »
Pepper got up while his friend was in the shower, carrying the blanket with him and making a little nest on the floor of his friend's room.  He shucked off his hoodie and jeans, snuggling into the blankets in his boxers and tank top and resting his head on a pillow.  He sneezed a few times into the hanky he'd brought with him, but was a little congested still when he waved to Atlas as he came back in.  "Feel bedder?"

"A little bit yeah" The pup said climbing into bed, trying to pull his friend up there to join him

Pepper wasn't hard to convince, the otter climbing up into the bed with a little blush.  "Good, good..." he sniffed and blew his nose into the hanky.

Atlas sneezed a few times and blew his nose into his hanky "goodnight Pepper" he said before falling asleep

"Gnite pup..." he hummed, wrapping his arms around his friend and snuggling close. "Shove me outta the bed if I snore..." he mumbled as he dozed off.

Atlas could never shove his friend out of the bed

Atlas woke up in the middle of the night coughing harshly and unable to breathe through his nose, he went in the hallway to blow his nose before having a sneezing fit in an attempt to not wake his friend Coming back in the room Atlas glanced at the clock it read "2am" he tried to fall asleep for 20 minutes but he had no luck, he was so congested, he couldnt stop sneezing or coughing, he tried his best to not wake Pepper who was in a deep sleep snoring congestedly

It was about 2:30 when the otter stirred in his sleep, a little snot bubble swelling from his right nostril until it popped and his nose wrinkled.  "Hnn... ahehhh..." he started to pant, sprawled on his back, tanktop riding up his tummy as his chest rose and fell.

Atlas got up and went to the bathroom searching for some medicine that would ease his symptoms and help him sleep, he found some Nyquil, he took some hoping that would help  when he came back in the room he wiped the sleeping otter's nose with a tissue from the box on his bedside table  and climbing back in bed next to Pepper and falling asleep

The tickled died down when his friend rubbed, but a few minutes later the cycle happened again and "HNNGSSCHEEWW!!" he sneezed himself into a sitting position, waking up as he sprayed his bare legs.  He blinked groggily, glancing over at the dozing pup and hoping he hadn't woken him as he slipped from the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom.

Atlas remained asleep for the rest of the night, he didn't feel any better then he did the previous day when he woke up

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 03:41:04 AM »
Atlas woke up that morning immediately needing to blow his nose, he had a sneezing fit "Hshoo hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO!" he blew his nose again and coughed harshly "how'd you sleep?" he asked Pepper still sounding congested

Atlas suddenly remembered he had class today, the college freshmen dreaded it, he got up "Well I have class in an hour I better get ready see you when i get back" the congested pup said before blowing is nose thickly

Pepper shook his head, one purple furred arm shooting out, catching Atlas around the waist and pulling him back into the bed.  "You're too sick..." he mumbled sleepily, "stay with me..."

Atlas coughed harshly "I'm sorry, I have to  go being on time is important nd I am not too sick I'm fine " the groggy pup said congestedly

Pepper coughed too and whimpered, not letting his friend go.  "Nuuuu..." he huffed, giving his best sad, sick eyes as he looked up at his friend.  "If you go... who will take care of a sickly otter?" he sniffled thickly for effect.

"I won't be gone long" the pup said
It was clear Atlas was barely holding it together he was so tired and his mind was fuzzy not to mention the constant coughing and sneezing

The otter continued to whine and tug at his friend, keeping him in place until his own nose overwhelmed him and he turned - "MMPSH MMPSSH HMMMMPSSSH!!" he stifled into the mattress, losing his grip on Atlas.

Atlas had a sneezing fit "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO" he blew his nose hard and got dressed in his sweatpants and thick blue hoodie

Pepper huffed, blushing a little as he watched his friend dress, wanting to try to stop him more but unable to get out of bed.  "Atlaaaaaas..." he huffed, "please don't go... you'll make yourself feel worse..."

Atlas got a small pack of tissues and some cough drops, then put them in his pocket, he coughed harshly "I'll be back really soon i promise" Atlas reassured the sick otter and walking out the door

He watched his friend go, sadly, before coughing hard into his hands again and flopping back onto the bed.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 03:43:38 AM »
Atlas walked through the door of his first class he saw his best friend Ryan, they sat side by side in every class they had together which was all of them

"Hey Ryan" Atlas said congestedly before coughing harshly and having a sneezing fit "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO" he blew his nose into one of the tissues he had with him and took one of the cough drops he had to soothe his throat and quiet his coughing

Ryan grinned at Atlas, moving his bag so that the kid could sit by him in the spot he'd saved as usual.  He was just about to ask how the sleepover with the otter boy had gone when the ginger pup started to sneeze.  "Boy, you sound awful..." he said, putting his hand on the guy's shoulder with a look of concern.

"I have a bad cold" Atlas said before blowing his nose "You know, I don't know why I even bother blowing my nose it won't stay clear" the pup said

"Dude... you -totally- should have stayed home!" he grumbles, echoing the otter.

"I know I know, Pepper said the same thing... I got him sick too sadly... but I have to show up to class" the congested pup said

The wolf shook his head and sighed, muttering, "stubborn gingers..." before his ears perked as he caught what the boy had said.  "Ohhhh, Pepper said that... like... this morning?" he grinned broadly, his eyebrows going up for a lewd, playful wiggle.

"cut it out man not all gingers are stubborn" the pup said chuckling slightly and clearing his throat and having a sneezing fit into one of his tissues "hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO" he blew his nose "yeah he said that this morning I ignored him"

"Yeah, but -you- are!" he teased, nudging the boy in the ribs just before he launched into a fit of sneezes.  "Jeeze bro, bless you!"  He shook his head, but didn't drop his previous line of teasing.  "I'm not bugged by you ignoring him... it's that he was THERE that I wanna know more about!" he leaned in conspiratorially, the big smirk still on his face, "you had a sleepover with the mysterious, cute pink boy!  Aren't you geeked?"

"thanks man,  Pepper is one of my best friends and we spent a lot of time just cuddling each other and he kissed me a few times. he's sweet" Atlas said still sounding congested Atlas smirked "do you think Ed Sheeran is a stubborn ginger?" he asked laughing hysterically for a few seconds before having a coughing fit

"Ooooh, he kissed you?  Duuuuude! How are you so calm!  I bet he's -totally- into you!" his ears drooped a little at the coughing and congestion though, "well I guess being sick probably put a damper on it... and I dunno, probably, but nobody's as stubborn a ginger as you, bro!"

Atlas smiled and shook his head at Ryan, used to his friends making jokes about his rare hair color "I'm into him too, he's adorable and no I'm not calm I don't know what I am...oth..heh... give...me...a...heeeh...seeehhhc" Atlas said before having a sneezing fit  into a tissue "hshoo hshoo hshoo HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO HSHOO" he blew his nose "as I was saying, I don't know what I am other than sick...sorry" the congested pup said

The wolf patted his friend's back as he blew, nodding, "bless ya buddy... well, that makes me really happy to hear you've got a boy sweet on you."  He looked around, noting a few other students giving them grossed out looks.  "But maybe you should uh... go home to him, before you get all the rest of us sick?"

Atlas coughed harshly into the crook of his arm "ok...I could probably use a few more days in bed...but when the professor gets here can you explain to him  why I'm not in class?" Atlas asked

Ryan nodded, giving his friend another nudge towards the door.  "Of course dude, you just get home to your pink cutie and get to work feelin better, alright?"