Author Topic: Llama Llama (M+F, Llamas and Sheep)  (Read 334 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Eternal Sonata Wiki
  • Fursona Species: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Llama Llama (M+F, Llamas and Sheep)
« on: April 12, 2018, 03:28:38 AM »
Right, I've been sitting on this for a while, but around of January, Netflix released its animated television series based on the Llama Llama books. Those that follow the books section will likely know about Llama Llama Home with Mama in which both little Llama and his Mama Llama are home sick with a cold. Well, the television series adapts the story for the television format - a bit more realistically too. In this installment, Llama just starting to get over his cold, but is still sneezing and stuff a fair bit and has to stay home one more day. At the end of the story, Mama is coming down with it.

Llama Llama - 12:18, 11:42 (three in a row), 9:43 (held sneeze, and hilarious face as he does so), 9:31, 9:25 (also seen in the show's intro) 7:26

Mama Llama - 2:19, 2:13 (three in a row, rapid-fire), 2:02 (four in a row this time)

We've also got "Sleepover at Gilroy's" - in this one, Euclid (a sheep) is up late with allergies.

15:17, 15:11, 15:07, 15:02 (offscreen), 14:59

Note - all times listed are times remaining in the respective episodes rather than the time into them, because that's how Netfix displays it to me. Also, as far as I know right now this is only on Netflix, being a Netflix Original - I don't know of any other place to find it, other than that the theme song is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aduli7gvkGs&t=0s&index=1&list=PLtzUGMywVqWbxfg9HIiaMo6iXZtUKJI2a and here's a clip of "Home With Mama" here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49E4ngI6WI - but I believe with only one sneeze.