Author Topic: [Located] Oggy and the Cockroaches (remastered)  (Read 417 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Mysterygirl400

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cats and cockroaches
[Located] Oggy and the Cockroaches (remastered)
« on: April 18, 2018, 07:07:39 AM »
So it's been a while since we've had any new clips related to this show. As many of you know, I joined this website specifically to post about this cartoon and at the time I was absolutely in love with it. But I eventually stopped watching it after marathoning Season 4 and have since grown out of the fandom. I still revisit it from time to time though. And this time I learned that for their sixth season, instead of creating new episodes, Xilam decided to remaster all of the older episodes, including the episode Hide and Sick (which we have clips for in the archive). So yeah, it's pretty much the same episode but I thought people would like this version better because for one, the sneezes aren't stock sound effects this time. Unfortunately, this is the only source I could find for the episode and I don't think we can clip it from here

https://vk.com/video203610228_456239258

Offline TikoPiko

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: [Located] Oggy and the Cockroaches (remastered)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 03:53:33 PM »
Ah my childhood  ;), thanks for posting this episode it's been a very long while.

Offline Derzaege

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: [Located] Oggy and the Cockroaches (remastered)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 05:49:30 PM »
Zany capers  :P

Oggy, illness