Author Topic: [M + Size Difference + Elephant + Human + Mature + Explicit] Craig and Donovan  (Read 1303 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
So yeah here's some more trashy elephant sneezing stuff.  I was going to make it longer, and have all this sexy stuff in it, but... I don't know.  Somehow, it didn't seem BETTER for what I was adding.

I cut the part with the sex for now, but I might add it on later as a part 2 if I find a good way to make it work... So at the moment it's kind of a giant teasy cliffhanger!

---

Elephant x Human College thing – Craig and Donovan

Donovan's cracked, baleful eye pierced the luminous red numbers hanging at 7:59 to the side of his bed.  Any moment now, that accursed wail would try to wrest him from his warm cocoon, where he had, as usual, somehow woken up just before his alarm, tightly wadded in blankets, a body pillow stuffed between his legs and propping up his chin.  Slowly, cautiously, he uncoiled his long, lanky body, muscles creaking with stiffness and stretching gloriously after having been curled up all night – a position he always seemed to end up in, tightly curled and tangled in his bedclothes.

Quick as a striking snake, he slapped the button on top of the alarm clock just as it started to cry out, BEE- and was silenced.

Then, his morning ritual completed, he relaxed a bit, and let his eyes blink open more, the ambient sounds of the small dorm room coming together.  Across the room snored his lumbering roommate, Craig.  The snoring... well, hopefully it was nothing, but oftentimes when Craig was snoring it meant something was up with his trunk...

Craig was an elephant, and his massive form was draped across his bed more than he was laying in it.  His trunk was dangling off the side a bit, and Donovan watched it closely as the big guy breathed.  Continuing his appraisal, he noticed that Craig was also... well... seriously erect.  Damn.

It happens – you live with a guy for a few years, you're gonna see some stuff after all.  Donovan was no stranger to morning wood, it was something all guys had to deal with... he knew he shouldn't stare, but the way that the elephant's blankets just tented up like that was simply incredible.  Maybe one of these days he'd finally get the courage to ask if... heh, no way that would happen.

Ignoring his silenced alarm, Donovan felt himself staring despite himself.  That was a morning redwood.  It was a pillar, hidden tantalizingly behind thin sheets.  Craig's cock had to be at least a tight fist's circumference, and it was standing so proud right now it must top a foot... something no woman could ever appreciate, no doubt.  Well... maybe an elephant's pussy was just a lot bigger? He'd never really given it much thought. 

The elephant gave a particularly loud snore, and Donovan knew he should get up... Craig'd be up before too long... heh, not that he wasn't already up.  The tall human chuckled softly to himself, smothering his laughter in his pillows.

Come to think of it... not like he was always paying attention to it or anything, but... Craig had seemed to have quite a lot of 'early rises' lately... poor guy was in the middle of exams, he probably hadn't been able to uh... well, come to think of it, Donovan had always been in the room lately, so... hm.  Yeah.

Speaking of leaving the room and biology, he quietly slithered out of bed, into his robe and shower slippers, and went to get certain morning rituals taken care of.

When he got back, his roommate was still sleeping soundly, which wasn't out of the ordinary.  Some people don't like waking up before noon, after all, and Craig was one of them.  Well, maybe he wasn't quite that bad.

In fact, the beast seemed to be stirring! Hide the children! Donovan snorted at this absurd thought, watching his roommate awaken as he sank back onto his bed, damp hair getting flicked back as he drew his robe tighter.

“Mmnffhh... snf... hh... nnnnnnh.”  With creaks and groans from his bed, the elephant made himself partially vertical, his earlier raging erection having gone down to a simple bulge, which was pretty much unavoidable for a guy as big as Craig.  Rubbing the tip of his trunk with the palm of his hand, he blinked in the morning light and yawned, reaching with his other hand for a pair of those tight silky boxers he tended to enjoy.

Maybe it was just his currently overactive imagination, but he could have sworn he saw a little shiver run through the big male's frame as he tugged the fabric up – perhaps an enticing little swipe across sensitive regions...

“Morn'n dude.  M... yeah, m'gonna sneeze...” Craig's rough morning voice rumbled out to Donovan, warning of the impending disaster.  “Trunk's all... itchy.” He blinked again, slowly, and squirmed over to the window that his bed was pressed up against.  Small room, and Craig really needed the windows more.  There was one right by his head – he slid it open and lay on his side, sticking his trunk out. 

A tall llama lass stood on the front lawn of the dorm, having set up her laundry there to dry.  She waved up, calling out, “Morning, Craig!” He gave her a shaky wave back with his trunk.  She was a strange, bubbly woman who was always ready for the mornings.  Taking a few steps back, she waited for the inevitable – her own quick-dry laundry service.

Craig had a mild fur allergy, which is why he and Donovan had been placed together for rooming.  The elephant's enormous sneezes would have caused a bit of a problem if he had a roommate he was allergic to, and the administration had been kind.

His trunk wiggled and twitched, nostrils flaring as the mild tingle that had bothered him into awakening spread slowly up the length of his sinuous snout, taking its sweet time and making Craig's eyes water.

After a bit of awkward silence, Donovan spoke up, rising to walk over.  “Feeling sneezy, huh? That uh... that's rough, first thing in the morning.”

Turning his head a bit, Craig just blinked as his roommate sidled over to his desk and sat down, a little nearer than he had been.  “Um... yeah... it's a slow one, pretty annoying.” What a weird thing to say, though.  Craig sneezed all the time, and yeah, he had to be careful about it, but it wasn't like it was a new thing... he froze for a second.  Did Don know about his little... issue? No, he couldn't... he was lying on his side with his back to him, there's no way he knew... that the tingling itch that crawled through his sensitive trunk often made him react... downstairs.

It was a very sensitive organ! And when he rubbed it... it just felt so fantastic.  He was preventing himself from doing so now, wanting to get this sneeze out... sneezing felt even better.  It didn't happen every time, but now, when he was all warm from sleeping, still in bed... oh god he was getting the biggest, hardest erection just thinking about it.

From Donovan's new point of view, he saw Craig shift a little bit, and... did he seem to be blushing? But then he had to cross his legs, because the elephant finally started to gasp in earnest, his boding tensing up as he clutched his bedclothes and pillows – he had a body pillow to prevent his huge body from banging into the wall next to his bed constantly, and he had a death grip on it right now - “AH.... H-hhAHH... Oh... g-gonna sn-snee-hee... I got... Gota-ah-ah... gottasneeeheeee---”
He began to mutter, almost seeming to plead with his trunk to let him sneeze as his forehead wrinkled in the cutest (What was that?) way, trunk scrunching up and shivering as it started rising from where it had rested against the outside of the building.

Outside, Kelly looked pleased.  Craig was so reliable – she could see his nostrils quivering from here, he was definitely going to sneeze.  And then her laundry would be dry! In under five minutes.  What a great lifehack.

Back up in the room, Don was making quite an interested face, one might say he was rapt as he stared at his roomie.  Strangely, he was still gasping for breath, then letting it out, then gasping deeply again...

“EHH... HH-hHAH... hh.. HHUUH... Nnhgh... HH-HAAAH.... fuck!” He growled, his trunk flopping around against the side of the window as he struggled to sneeze, feeling like his trunk was a burning fuse that stubbornly avoided burning all the way down.  There was that special spot deep in the base of his trunk, that prickly feeling he felt just before he sneezed... and it wasn't there! It was just itchy as hell!

“Um... you all right?” Craig heard his friend's voice right behind him, but he was trapped in a loop of nearly-sneezing and could only try to stammer out a reply.

“C-cah-can't sn-HEHE... sneeze! It's... ah... AH... AH...! FUCK! It's st-stuh-huuuh... hUuUUUh... ngk... I need to sneeze dammit! Agh!” he tried rubbing the tip of his trunk, but that only made the tickle back down even more, creating a maddening buzz in his nostrils.  Just when he accepted that he was going to be trapped in this hell forever, he felt something touch his trunk right near the base.  Through watery eyes he saw Donovan's finger lightly stroke toward his forehead, creating an enormous tickle and making his trunk quiver and bend into a tight S-bend, just before he received a few sharp taps from that soft, warm finger.

“GHUUUUUH...” He felt himself lose control of his body entirely as he filled his lungs to bursting, then immediately thrust out his trunk and bent forward, sneezing as hard as he could, blasting the front lawn with waves of high pressure air and wind, which exactly one person enjoyed thoroughly as she watched her laundry billow and held herself against the powerful wind.

“TTTTCHHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOOO!” blessed relief... finally... his head swimming, Craig rolled onto his back, panting, his eyes shut as he gasped for breath, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing some more at his trunk, so glad to be rid of that awful itch that he failed entirely to remember that he was currently pitching the biggest tent in the building, his silky boxers stretched tight over his bound cock, straining upward, yearning to be free so it could tower over its domain.  The curve of his balls was visible as well, the undergarments being stretched so tight they pretty much didn't hide anything, the tip of his dick peeking out of his waistband, a little shiny pink head dripping a fat bead of pre.

After a few moments of peace and bliss, Craig remembered this situation when his cock throbbed and twitched, reminding him of its presence.  “Ohfuck” his eyes jolted open and he snatched at his blankets, swiftly rolling over to hide it.

“Hah, uh, sorry about that man, I didn't mean... Uh... you know, how it is... mornings... you get it...” and the elephant started spouting excuses until he saw that Donovan was blushing, sporting a considerable boner of his own beneath his robe that even the heavy fabric couldn't hide, and speaking.

“I mean... I can help with that too, if you want... I think I did a pretty good job with your upper trunk.  Offer's open, is what... I'm... saying...”

There was a pretty awkward moment of silence as they stared at each other, growing more and more red, saying nothing... until Craig slowly rolled over and sat up, propping himself back on his pillows and letting the blanket fall aside.  “Door's locked, right?”

His bare chest was slowly rising and falling, a heaving motion that was audible as air flowed through his trunk.  His body was pretty much chiseled from stone, perks of being an elephant you were almost pure muscle no matter what.  His dick was still mostly hidden within those boxers, but that only made the sight all the more alluring, knowing what was under there, waiting to be released.

Don quickly glided over to the bed and joined his roommate, shutting the window and drawing the blinds, but not before a blushing llama headed back to her dorm with her dried laundry to start writing some fan-fiction.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Mmm, nice. I like where this is going.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Really good so far! I hope you decide to continue this.

Offline tarotgal

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
AMAZING! I love every bit of this!

1. She's writing fanfic (and probably totally ships them; I don't blame her)

2. The very first thing Craig does upon waking is tell Don he's going to sneeze. Like, the tickle is so overwhelmingly there, it's the first thing he knows in the morning.

3. Don & Craig being assigned together as roommates because of Craig's fur allergy is brilliant. But how does he get through mandatory dorm hall meetings? Or classes? Poor baby's got to have a tickly, itchy trunk after science lab, working in close quarters with classmates who have fur. Would love seeing him frustrated about that and Don doing something to make him feel better.

4. You totally gave us enough details to imagine what happens at the end. I would have loved to have seen the scene, but it was absolutely not needed. I love the way Don offers to help out, because he helped out before with the sneeze and so... yeah... and Craig immediately understanding and wanting in. Beautiful.

5. Love the setup, with Don waking up already thinking about his roommate and thinking the situation won't change, and then he gets brave and makes it happen. But the introspection and observation was well written and really helped set the characters' situations perfectly.

6. Don tickling Craig's trunk at the base, drawing his finger up like that, just knowing it's going to make the sneeze come out. So nice of him to help and so hot at the same time.

7. Craig's sneezes... so strong. They just fill his whole trunk up, don't they? Mmm.

8. Love the dynamics of a human and an elephant. It's really interesting, not just because of the size.

9. Every last letter in this bit:  “AH.... H-hhAHH... Oh... g-gonna sn-snee-hee... I got... Gota-ah-ah... gottasneeeheeee---”

10. Craig hugging his body pillow and being just as turned on as Don.

Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:51:28 AM by tarotgal »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
this was fantastic! <3 i loved every minute of it!

Offline Kyrl

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Please please continue this.  It doesn't even need lewd, the tension was more than enough!   But of course add lewd if you want XP

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Wow, these are some of the best comments I've ever gotten.  They're very descriptive.  This is exactly the kind of thing that lets me know people are interested.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
I really love "I-I'm gu-guhhna snee-sn... gotta sneeze... a-aaahhh..." talk. And the tiny tickle directly at the base of the trunk, knowing it was gonna make him blow... I can't imagine how ticklish that must have felt, an itch covering the long long expanse of nasal passage in that whole trunk. I LOVE how the whole entire ticklish trunk shrivels up helplessly in preparation of his imminent sneeze... it must have felt so SO good feeling his body give into the sneeze. Those whole few seconds of it building up, those whole few seconds of an unstoppable merciless tickle building up inside his trunk before release. So wonderful~
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:15:10 AM by UltimateChimera »
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~