Author Topic: What kind of art would you guys like to see?  (Read 358 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
What kind of art would you guys like to see?
« on: May 14, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »
Hi everyone!
As an active artist on this site, I wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

What do you like to see best? What would you like to see more of? What kind of species would you like to see? In what situations? Male, female? Realistic-ish or cartoony? Singles, comics, etc?

I'd love to hear from as many of you as possible! I love sharing my art with the community so I'm really interested to see what you guys enjoy most.

Thanks for your time. <3
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
Re: What kind of art would you guys like to see?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 03:14:24 PM »
Well, I can only speak for myself, but I have a slight preference for male stuff, which there doesn't seem to be as much of.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:05:30 PM »
This is a nice question! I love your original characters and I am curious about them.

Me personally I really enjoy fantasy in general. I like female characters a lot but draw what you want to draw, male or female =)

I am kind of odd XD I like different female animal characters like Viper and female anthro designs and humanlike animal characters like Panne and Velouria or other laguz species from Fire Emblem, Mipha from Zelda, or Viper from Kung Fu Panda.

Offline tornadowarning1

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leapord
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 05:27:26 AM »
Well.. I really like to see situations where the sneezer sniffs up allergens [like pollen, flower petals, dust, pepper, etc.] and has allergic sneezing fits to it, as well as nostril flaring. Also I was surprised that there is a huge lack of sneeze art of bear characters [especially with those HUGE sniffers they have! >.>] and I thought it would be cool if there was more of them!

Honestly I don't think cartoony or realistic should matter to you though because in the end it's your own unique art style. I really do like your art from what I've seen and I hope you continue to make more!