Author Topic: [F + Anthro + Allergies + Wolf] Terri Mowing  (Read 5450 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
[F + Anthro + Allergies + Wolf] Terri Mowing
« on: May 22, 2018, 04:52:01 AM »
Erudi recently inspired me to write something clean and wholesome for a change.  Also involving canines.  So I did a thing... that might become a series? We'll have to see if it's any good.  I can see like... 'Terri Gardening' and 'Terri Dusting', things like that.  Basically I wanted to create a character who tends to mess everything up due to large sneezes.

-----------------------------------

Terri was almost finished mowing the lawn when a deep tingling sensation blossomed from what felt like the inside of her face.

“Mrr...” she whined, staring at the large, gray and white muzzle that protruded before her eyes, her big, wet nose twitching a bit before she refocused on avoiding lawn obstacles such as stones, trees, and flower beds.  Her pointed ears flapped down for a moment and then back up as she narrowly avoided crashing one of the riding mower's wheels into a rock formation that outlined the boundary between lawn and garden. “Eep!”

Back on track again, the wolf sighed and blinked, trying to clear the tears that were welling up in her eyes.  “Haeh...” No, there was no fighting it at this point... she was almost done, too! It wasn't fair.  Cut grass smelled so good, why did it have to make her sneeze?

“Aaaah...!” her chest thrust out, overalls covering a plain white cotton tee, little fragments of grass and other vegetation resting here and there.  Raising an arm in front of her face, Terri tried to press her snout against the crook of her elbow, feeling her cold and wet nose press into the fur there just in time for her body to convulse, paws lifting up and then slamming down onto the deck of the mower, one hand clenching the wheel as her eyes squeezed shut and -

“CHHEEEESHHHHeeehh!” she sneezed hard, spray flying from her lips around the shielding arm and nose leaving a long wet trail on her fur as her nostrils flared and twitched open, sniffing a bit as she felt some runniness following her sneeze.

“Bleeeh, it's all over my arm...” She tried not to think about it as she continued mowing, but before long the sweet scent of grass and the stuffy tingling feeling built up again.

“H-HHEHh-eh...!” Her chest heaved, and she adopted a dazed expression, that burning feeling of needing to sneeze but somehow not quite being able to grasp it filling her snout.

“HAEH... AEEHH...” She puffed and gasped, nose wrinkling as her nares twitched again, nearly there.  “S-So... C-cluh-hoo-hose...” She whined again, the wolf rubbing her nostrils and becoming more and more filled with the need to sneeze.  “G-gah-hahtta sne-eeze...” shutting her eyes with a tormented, miserable expression she tried to breathe deeply, but was unable to regulate it and ended up gasping, wheezing and letting out each breath, until finally, blissfully, she managed to bring that tickle to a peak.

“HHHHHHHAAAAAHH...” Like a fire finally gathering enough air to ignite, she burst with a spray of wind and wetness, “-SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHUUUU!”  sniffling, she sighed, rubbing her nose with an audible squelch as she felt a strong sense of relief, her body having bent forward and misting her mower as she pushed out all the built up air in her lungs. “Oh gosh, that was a big- WHOOP!”

With a clonk and a groan, the klutz ran her mower right into a tree, breaking the deck and causing her to shut her eyes again as she shut off the busted machine.  “Aw, man...”

Snuffling as she wiped her broad nose with the back of her hand, the wolf headed for the garage to see if she still had any spare parts from the last time she'd sneezed... and run into a rock.

Her tail hanging low as she strode away, another gasping “H-HA-HAAATCHHHHHHIIEW!” could be heard, a cloud of mist gently sinking towards the ground as the wolf sneezed yet again.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Pegasus
Re: [F + Anthro + Allergies + Wolf] Terri Mowing
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 11:49:28 AM »
Wowowow! I loved the descriptions of the nose in this. Really awesome writing, here. This was really fun to read.

My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline Alrek

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 02:00:27 PM »
Oh wow, this is great! The exposition and descriptions of her allergic buildups are fantastic ;D Looking forward to the other parts of your series!!

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 05:33:30 AM »
This is great! You really put a lot of detail into her nose being tickled. And the buildup to the big explosion at the end was awesome! Hope you write more about this character ^^

Offline Joey

• Playful Wolf
  • Hai
    • ( - snzpup )
    • JoeySnez
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 11:56:40 PM »
<3333 Really love the spray description

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer