Author Topic: A cuttlefish walks into a sandbar...  (Read 102 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Fizzy

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cuttlefish
A cuttlefish walks into a sandbar...
« on: June 21, 2018, 08:02:14 PM »
...and goes out on a date with a paper nautilus. Clearly it was a squidlife crisis!

Okay, sorry about that. Sincerely sorry!

Anywho! I'm Fizzy. A fur (or fin, or tentacle or something) in the Chicago area. The Northshore area, specifically. I've attended MFF and FurSquared for years as various animals. Eventually, however, I decided to embrace the fact that I really love cephalopods, and just be one. It's been nagging at me for years. Originally I was very involved with the otherkin and therian communities. I still technically consider myself both otherkin and therian, however, I feel I've finally fully gotten into the Furry Fandom, and been able to differentiate it from my therianthropy by my own definition. A theriotype is you. A fursona is what you WANT to be, and what makes you happy. Well, I may not be a cuttlefish in the therian type of definition, but I often wish I was a cuttlefish! I have also never felt happier as anything else!

I suppose in terms of what I eventually want my cuttlefish fursuit to look like, I'd be anthro...sort of alien-ish, as in the avatar I have. Otherwise, I see myself as a mostly feral, but somewhat anthropomorphized cuttlefish, in the sense that as a cuttlefish, I can talk and interact. Think of my feral fursona as like Dory or Nemo from "Finding Nemo". Normally shaped, but with the ability to communicate by talking.

I've had a sneeze fetish for as long as I can remember, but am otherwise asexual. I dislike nudity or other sexuality in most cases. Sneezes are pretty much the only thing that turns me on. It's funny, because while I hate when friends or family get sick, I absolutely love cold sneezes. They're my favorite! I also love build ups, nostril flaring, spray and mess. Sneezing on a CD videos really hit the spot!

I'm almost 29 (I will be in about a week) and gender fluid.

I'm hoping to interact here, and maybe stumble across more cephalopods if i'm lucky!

So hello!

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: A cuttlefish walks into a sandbar...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 08:46:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Fizzy

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cuttlefish
Re: A cuttlefish walks into a sandbar...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 08:55:53 PM »