Author Topic: Help!  (Read 322 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Dylanthedynamic

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: vixen
Help!
« on: June 23, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »
Hello everybody! I need some help. I have this friend that has some pretty bad allergies around this time, but the thing is her sneezes are amazing! We’re both pretty active people so it’s pretty easy to convince her to go outside, but she has allergy medicine that completely kills her allergies. Sometimes she forgets to take then and the result is just sneezes on sneezes on sneezes. This may sound evil, but can anyone give me advice for making her not take her allergy meds? Thanks!

P.S: If she doesn’t take her allergy meds, she is just fine. Sneezing to her is just an annoyance so this wouldn’t cause any actual harm to her.

Offline yasl

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
My advice is to "deal with it".

It's certainly not "evil", but it is unacceptably uninhibited.  Don't.

If you're not close enough to just ask her to sometimes not take her antihistamines, then you'll have to keep hoping that she occasionally forgets and enjoy that when it happens.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
I agree. It's immoral.