Author Topic: Erudi+Paws Collab Commissions -- 3 slots only!  (Read 226 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Erudi

• Erudork
  • Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • So just watch what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Erudi on dA
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Silken Windhound)
Erudi+Paws Collab Commissions -- 3 slots only!
« on: June 30, 2018, 08:45:15 PM »
Paws and I are going to be having our annual sleepover some time in July! :D We always make comics when we have sleepovers, and this time we decided you guys might interested in commissioning us. We’ve opened up 3 slots for comic collab commissions!

Most of our collab comics actually aren’t uploaded, but you may have seen them before. I do one panel, she does the next, I do the next, she does the next, etc. We have some examples over here. Most of those are just photos of pages, although your commission will be scanned. :)

There are limited slots, but it's not first-come-first-served. We will see what people order and then choose three that we want to do most.

The price will be $10 per page, with each page consisting of 6 panels. Each panel will be 3x3 in inches. By default it will be just sketch comics, but we can also line or color them. Lining costs an extra $3 per page, and lining+coloring costs an extra $5 per page. These will be colored with colored pencils.

You can also specify if you want Paws or Erudi to start off the comic with the first panel. Whoever does the first panel will not be the one doing the final panel.

Please fill out this little form with information about the commission you want to order!

How many pages:
Which character(s) it will feature:
Any other details:
Would you be interested in it being lined or lined+colored?
"You heard the man.  'Write it good.'  Yup, 'write it good' or it's back to wheezing your way through the flower show. *sigh* No pressure."

Icon by evertenn on dA.