Author Topic: (F+destruction) The Snobby Elephant and Her Home Invaders  (Read 800 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
(F+destruction) The Snobby Elephant and Her Home Invaders
« on: July 01, 2018, 11:51:43 PM »
  It had been a miserable few nights for Ms. Irma Unkhearte. The elephant had managed to catch a bad cold from one of her students. "Despite it being a Charm School, some sneezy horses lacked the most basic of manners," Irma mused to herself as she rolled over on her side.

She had been in bed the past night and a half, only leaving her cozy resting place for food or bathroom use. She hefted her congested trunk up over a stack of pillows. She could barely breathe through the organ. Perhaps the extra leverage might give her nose some relief.
It was so inflamed that it appeared to be double its usual width.

Drowsy from illness and her cold medicine having started to take affect, Irna fell into slumber. Little did she know that she wasn't going to get to rest for long...

A suspicious pair had been eyeing her mansion. Ms Unkheart's reputation preceded her. She was as well to do as she was prim and proper. The dark haired mink of the pair turned to his partner.
"Lights have been out for a couple o'days. Think she's on vacation somewheres?"

His hippo accomplice smirked. "No doubt she could afford it."
She stretched her short, muscular arms. "I got my gear. I'm ready if you are."

The mink patted the satchel on his back and nodded. "You betcha!"

The devious duo made their way to an elegantly framed window that was so large that it could easily be mistaken for a door.
"I'll do the honors," the hippo spoke lowly as she wrapped her hand with a cloth and punched in the glass.

The mink scoffed. "Kinda overkill, doncha think, Lindy?
Coulda just cut through it."

"Do it your way next break-in," Lindy mumbled as she pushed in the remaining glass and carefully stepped inside.

The room onside was nothing short of decadent. It was carpeted with a plush salmon colored fabric and antique furniture carved from birchwood. Everything looked so new and untouched. Not a speck of dust could be seen. The mink slinked his way past Lindy and rested himself on ruby-lined fainting chair.
"Man, we hit the jackpot!" He looked to the hippo expecting her to match his enthusiasm but she was already fast at work pocketing trinkets. "Guess I'll get in on this action too." The mink greedily lifted a chunky jewelry box from a vanity and shook out the goods into his sack.

Lindy continued to grab every pretty goody she could get her hands on.
"Oh wow, look at that!" Her tiny ears flapped with joy as neared a shimmery hippo bust. "I'm keeping this!" The hippo gingerly placed the lofty statuette into a special compartment on her pack.

"Uh, Lindy..." The mink pointed to he far edge of the room.

"What is it?" Her hippo mouth hung agape. "A vault!"
Her mind fixiated on the endless possibilities she tromped her way towards it.

"Hey, wait! That's not what I was trying to show ya!" The mink clumsily tripped over his tail trying to stop his cohort.

In her haste, Lindy failed to notice the sleeping pachyderm on the bed just beside the vault. "Let me see, I bet the combination is her bitth year. "
With an ear pressed to the silver door of the vault, the hippo listened i tently, tail wiggling as she did so.

"Snnrrt... Ihhh...

The hippo paused a moment. "No, doesn't seem to be it. ...maybe the year the school was built?" In her heated concentration, her wiggly tail repeatedly stroked an all too sensitive pair of nostrils.

"hiih uhh..."

"Oh shit..." Fearing what was to come, the mink dove under a chair.

"Uhhh... huhhh..." The elephant's reddened trunk trembled as the tickly tail teased her with its every slight touch.

"...! I got it!" Lindy threw her arms in the air as the vault door swung open.

"Uhhhh...huhuuuuhh..." Irma's nostrils trembled as her trunk rose in the air. "Huhhh... huhhh... HUH....!"

"Shit!" Thinking quickly, Lindy ducked under the bed.

"HUH...HUH...HUHACHOOOO!!!" A fierce gale expelled from her nose and into everything before her. The mink, the chair he took refuge under, and an ancient vase were forced into the vault by the power of the sneeze.

"Max!" The hippo jumped to her feet to retrieve her partner, but the vault door closed in the wind.

"EEEK! Who are you?!" With a harsh sniffle the elephant staggered from her bed and tried to make a break for it.

Seeing how frightened Irna was, Lindy kept her cool. What's a scared sick lady gonna do to take out a confident burglar? Not much.
That's none of your business", the hippo grumbled. "But as long as you do what I say, you'll live to tell the tale."

Nodding forcefully with her trunk bobbing to and fro, the elephant took a seat. "You can take whatever you like, but my framed family portrait and my precious photo albums."

Lindy wrinkled her nose at the overhead hanging painting of a group of elephants struggling to hold on a sneeze in a field of wildflowers. "Yeah, you can keep it." Her eyes narrow at the elephant woman.
"...Just sit there while I get my partner. And DON'T try anything, or ELSE I'll pop you like a grape!"

Irma swallowed hard as she watched the hippo intruder inspect the vault. "Oh please, don't let her harm me," she whimpered to herself. "My life's work is so far from over."
Careful not to make a noise, she stretched her trunk to her nightstand, retrieving her rotary phone. The decorative pink fluff on the base of the phone's handle gave her an unbearable tickle, but she knew what she had to do. Inputing three numbers, the elephant pressed the phone to her ear. "Oh do help me...she whined as quietly as she could manage.
"My name us [iIhh[/i]... is Irma Unk- uhhh..."
The dreaded tickle grew with every passing second. Her cold ravaged nasal passages wer fighting a losing war.
"Send he-hehhh...huhhh...huhhhh..."
Her heavy breathing and ascending trunk caught the attention of the fiendish hippo.

"HEY!" Fast as a lion, Lindy made her way to the phone...just in time for:

"HUHHH....HUHHH...HAH! HUHHHHHAWCHOOOO!" A massive wind torethe phone from Ms Unkhearte's hand into the wall, as well as sending Lindy flying.

"Gross!" Brushing crushed wall debris and mucus from herself, the hippo got to her feet. " I told YOU not to try anything! Now you're in for it!" The furious hippo grabbed the ekephant by the wrist and threw her into a chair.

"Eeekkk! Unhand me, you uncouth delinquent!"

Ignoring her plea, the hippo tied the obnoxioys elephant to the chair, her wrists bound to the arms of the furnitute as well. "That oughta keep you out of my hair for now."

The elephant blinked. Was the hippo NOT going to hurt her? ...She was thamkful but dumbfounded.

WEEEEEEWOOOO!!!

The hippo jumped. "Oh shit, they're fast!" She lifted the chair-bound elephant onto her shoulders and carried her into the kitchen.
"Damn..." Lindy lifted the blinds of the kitchen window peered out.
"There's six cars out there! Isn't this just dandy", she groaned"

The elephant raised her nose high in the air as she snorted. "Well, perhaps if you had been raised better you would not have a career based on stealing from those better than you!"

Lindy snapped. The gall of this woman was too much to take.
She snatched the pompous elephant by the trunk. "I've had enough of you. You're not better than me by a longshot! ...But there's one thing you do better than anybody I've ever seen..."
Grabbing various bottles from a spice rack, her grip on Irma's trunk tightened. "Breathe deep." At first she merely sprinkled some black pepper into Irma's trunk.

"Oh no...! Not that! You're making a big mistake young la- l[iaahhh..."[/i]
The elephant's swollen trunk writhed in its efforts to fight the spicy sensation.

With a devilish grin, Lindy removed the top from the shaker and dumped its contents into the elephant's left nostril. As the elephant's breath began to hitch, Lindy opened the winfow amd help the tip of thr trunk in place

"Hiiiih...huuhhhhh...oh nooooahhhh...!"
Her trunk wriggled and writhed in tickilish agony. "haaah...huhhhh...huhhh....HUUUHHHH...HAAAH... HAAAAASHOOOOO!"
A ferocious blast erupted from Irma and struck a police car, sending it soaring out if sight.

"Lahh.. haaahhh... look what you made me haaah...do! Haaa...huuhhhh...!
The elephant could barely speak through her burdened hitching.

Lindy stuck a finger under Irma's quivering nostrils so as to be heard. "You're just getting started." And with that, the hippo unscrewed the tops off of two containers of a very red spice. "Chili pepper flakes."

The elephant's teary eyes widened in horror...before her trunks desperate need began to take over. Her right nostril was overwhelmed as the copious spice enteted her passages. The burning tickle was so much. Too much. Her trunk swayed as it tried to make sense of what was hapoening to it
"Hahhhhh....HUHHHH...HUHHH....HUH..."
Her shivering organ had never felt such a need to expel before.
"HAHHHHH.... HAHHHHHH.....HAHHHH...!"
Her pink nostrils widened with every breath, craving fresh air and relief.
"HAHHHH.....HUUUUHHHH.....HUH....HUAAAAAHHHHHHCHOOOO!"
The elephant's trunk sent hurricane winds ripping through her driveway. Three cars were knocked skyward amd two trees lay uprooted a mile a way.

"HAHHHH.....HAHHHH..."
Irma's tortured trunk was still not free.
"HAaaAAAAHHHHH...
Her nostrils quivered.
"HAAAAA.....HaaaaahhhhHHHH....
Her nostrils quaked.
'HaaaAaahhh... HUUUHHHHHAH...!
They desperately longed to be free from this tickle.
"[ b]HUHHHHCHOOOOOOO![/b]HUH.....HUH.....HAHHHHH... HACHOOO!
The winds exploded from her trunk, wrecking what remained of her driveway.

"Huhhhh....huh...."

Seeing as her threat was gone, Lindy released the elephant's trunk "You can stop now."

Irma shook her head, unable to speak. "HAHHH...HAHHH...

"Oh crap." Lindy hurriedly gathered her things. "Sorry Max, but I gotta get out of here!"
The hippo unlocked the door and ran as far as she could away from the hurricane with a trunk.

"AHHHHH HAHHHHHH....HAAAACHOOOOOO!"
After another hour of sneezing, Irma collapses with exhaustion.
She awoke the next day with clear sinuses...and a destroyed mansion.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:02:26 AM by Ghoulfiend »

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: (F+destruction) The Snobby Elephant and Her Home Invaders
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:24:54 AM »
This was great!  And I'm not even much of an elephant fan usually.

Thank you very much for sharing!

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 02:05:03 AM »
Thank you!  :)
I've noticed some typos here and there. Hopefully it's not too distracting. ^ ^;

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 12:47:55 PM »
Awesome! :D Love all the trunk torture, lol. Nice job!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 02:55:16 AM »
"Her shivering organ had never felt such a need to expel before"
GRACIOUS that line, oh that poor ticklish trunk, unable to keep it all in~ < 3
Wonderful little story here, I enjoyed it very much xP
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 10:35:12 PM »
I'm glad y'all enjoyed it.  :)

I love reading trunk stuff in other's works, so I wanted to implement that in mine.

I'm rather surprised to hear such nice comments! .///u///.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 02:43:52 AM »
Heh heh heh.  I thought that was a nice original story, and I liked the segue from your previous one.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 08:33:15 PM »
anything with elephants turns me on <3 nice one!