Author Topic: Hello  (Read 270 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Hello
« on: July 08, 2018, 02:15:23 AM »
   Hello all. So, I got my account registered a while ago, but I never got around to saying "hi" because of life business. Ok, that and general internet shyness. I don't really talk to people I haven't met personally. In fact, this is all pretty new territory for me. I've never posted anything online, let alone on a public forum for furry sneezing.
   Nevertheless, I've lurked on this forum as a guest for a few years, and I've appreciated all of the incredible work put into it by its members, moderators, and owner. I'm not an expert or anything, but, just from my own experience, I think the quality of this forum and its people is better than most. So, long story short, this forum has given me a lot, and I felt the need to give back, even in a small way.
   On that note, I've got a couple of stories I was planning on posting. However, I'm sort of a perfectionist, so I'm taking a long time checking everything 100 times. The thought that it might be the first thing I've ever produced seen by more than a dozen people doesn't help the matter.  :-[  I'll also try to support my favorite contributors by posting on their topics, but, again, this all new and awkward for me.
   Anyway, I'll cut myself off at this point. If anyone has any suggested or mandatory reading for me in regards to site policy and etiquette, I'd love to get familiar with it. Thanks to everyone on this site for everything.  :)

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 06:35:35 AM »
Oh hey, paragraphs. That's rare to see. Certainly appreciated, though, so I'm already curious about the stories you have planned. Glad the forum has given you so much and I hope to continue to have an online presence, no matter what. And, welcome. :)
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 07:37:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 01:29:53 AM »
   Thanks for the warm welcome guys  :)

Currently, I'm on vacation away from home and my computer. Being limited to just a phone, it can be kind of hard to write and do edits. I hope to be back and have everything ready and posted either this weekend or very soon after that.

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 02:11:54 AM »
How do you do, fellow kid newbie! :D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:00:12 AM by Ghoulfiend »