Author Topic: Jurassic Tickle (Male Tyrannosaur)  (Read 649 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AnimalCrackers

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
Jurassic Tickle (Male Tyrannosaur)
« on: July 10, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »

Alber’s a Tyrannosaur (but with ‘new’ discoveries)he’s got some feathers here and there on him ;3 and Lenny’s a Chaoyanasaurus also they talk in like a totally Chicago mobster accent—soooo just imagine that with the typical Big brute vs. pint size intelligent one—and yes I know the T.Rex lived during the Cretaceous but the Chaoyanasaurus lived durning the Jurassic— so the title is valid-sorta)

Alber’s eyes welled as he felt another sneeze coming.
His head tilted back as his jaw slackened a bit, revealing sharp teeth.
Soon enough, the sneeze evaded him. Again.
Shaking his massive head he looked down to Lenny. “I’m begging ya,” Alber said with a pitiful sniff that did nothing to help with his runny snout. “I-I can’t g—G’UhHhH!!” The T-Rex had to pause as his snout crinkled involuntarily. As the need to sneeze came upon him again suddenly.

Lenny dug his back claws into the dirt yet again as he prepared for Alber’s snout teased him.

“HAEhGEHHISHHHHEHHHHH!!!” Alber sneezed desperately down towards the small dinosaur.

Lenny grimaced and shook off as much as the Tyrannosaur’s sneeze as he could. Opening his eyes to see that he’d been blown a few feet away from where he’d been before. Glad he’d taken the precaution to dig his claws in.

“Y-You just got’ta help me,” Alber sniffled miserably as he closed the distance. Again.
“I-I can’t...” he stretched his arms as far as he could but there was no way he’d ever be able to reach his snout.

Lenny back peddled until his tail hit a boulder that he couldn’t get passed. He was stuck between a literal rock, and Alber the ‘hard place.’
Sighing heavily, he met the significantly bigger dinosaur’s eye.
“The thing is Alber... Everyone can... How do I put this gentle like?... Avoid you now. We can hear ya comin’, and get ta’ safety when you’re looking for someone to sink you’s teeth into.”

Plopping himself down, Alber laid on his tummy and situated his massive head in front of Lenny. His tail waggled back and forth. “Please Lenny!! I’m begging ya. I-I promise not ta’ eat ya... Or that dame you’ve been eyeing...” he paused as his nostrils flared.

Lenny’s mind went to the beautiful Penelope, another Chaoyanasaurus like him, but the way she batted her eyes at him made him think he had a chance. And if he could secure the Tyrant Lizard’s word that no harm would come of his crush... Well then wasn’t helping Alber worth it?
“Fine, I’ll do it... But this is the only time and I don’t want you blabbing your trap to anyone abou—“

“HEEIh’RRRIHHHIIIIIISSSSSSHHH!!!”

Lenny sputtered and spit as Alber had sneezed while he was talking.

“EhH’cude me,” Alber sniffled.

Muttering profanities under his breath, Lenny scaled the Tyrannosaurs snout. Perching on the end.
“Which side tickles?”

“Ugh... They both do...” Alber said innocently as his crossed his eyes to see Lenny.

Dragging his claws gently down his face in exasperation.
“Which one tickles... First?”

“Oh!!” Alber beamed, “This one!” He said as he flared his left nostril. Blinking blearily, “It’s uh... AhhH!—- Ticklin’ ri—iHh— now Lenny...”

“I wonder why,” Lenny muttered as he held on, grabbing the rim of the other nostril to hang onto.

“RAHEEISSHHHHHHH!!!”

Alber’s release geysered spray right into Lenny’s face.

“Can ya do me a favor and stop your sneez’in!!” Lenny snapped as he wiped at his face.

“S-Sorry Lenny!” Alber whined. “When you got’ta you got’ta a-and I-I had ta sneeze!”

Muttering under his breath Lenny went to the nostril Alber said tickled him first. Peering in to the dark cavernous nostril before he began climbing in. His claws squished along the trembling inner walls, causing them to writhe with his presence.

“G-EHhH!!” Alber gasped at the feeling of Lenny crawling into his snout.
“EhhHhH!! H-HuUhH!! Hur—eHH!!”

“Easy for you to say!” Lenny snapped before his claw felt something plush. Wrapping his claw around it. “I got it big guy just give me a sec to get out of here!” He called.

“I-It’s c-c—uUhHH!! It’s a c—comin’!!” Alber tried to warn Lenny. “EhhH’GeEhheh!!

“Hey Alber!” Penelope beamed sweetly as she came up to the giant but sweet carnivore.
“Have you seen Lenny?”

Lenny’s eyes widened as he heard the muffled voice of Penelope.
“Alber don’t you dare!!!”

Penelope realized too late that Alber was having some trouble of his own.

“HhH!! RAAASHHHHEEHHHHHHEWWWWW!!!”

Lenny couldn’t get any traction to stay put as Alber sneezed. The mighty force sent him shooting out of the Tyrant Lizard’s snout and crashing right into Penelope.

Alber sniffed the air, overjoyed when nothing tickled him as he breathed.
“Ooh!! Thank you Lenny!” He smiled gratefully down to his friend.

“Don’t mention it,” Lenny grumbled as he slipped about as he tried to help Penelope up.

“So what was ticklin’ me?”

After righting Penelope, Lenny looked to Alber’s irritant still clutched in his claw.
“It’s one of your own blasted feathers, you Maroon!!”

Offline Grenta

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Re: Jurassic Tickle (Male Tyrannosaur)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »
This was funny I liked this one!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 11:35:53 PM »
I can only think of a dinosaur mafia now.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 04:51:48 AM »
Aww, I really like this! I'd love to read more!