Author Topic: Share animal characters from shows/movies/ect that you enjoy!  (Read 606 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Are there any animal characters, anthro or feral, that you've taken a liking to? They wouldn't necessarily have to be crushes, just any that stood out as cute or interesting to you. :)

While I never cared for Quack Pack as a kid (the "cool" rebranded versions of Huey, Dewey, and Louie reminded me of the kids from Home Improvement), some of the animal characters were cute.

The other day I came across "Antionette".
She was a one-shot comic relief who spent most of her screentime crushing on Donald.
There was a scene were she was tenderly stroking his hand that was too precious! x3

I'd love to see more cute alligators like that. uvu

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
Re: Share animal characters from shows/movies/ect that you enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 07:41:52 AM »
Well relating to Donald, actually. Not particularly in a sneezy sense, but I really enjoy the Three Caballeros! They're all precious birds and I love all three of them CX
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:21:07 AM »
I've read that a there's a new Three Caballeros series.
While I've watched a brief clip that was in English, I think it only airs in the Phillipines as of now. :o

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 03:50:40 PM »
Yeah, that's the only place it's available (officially) for now, on some App I believe.
Sadly I don't personally think the show is that great, but it's still quite nice to see the characters themselves! Those three birds are really precious~ CX
And while I said I liked them outside of sneezy reasons, I wouldn't mind gently tickling some sneezes out of one or two of their beak nostrils~

Offline Snottybirdsneezes

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Hawk
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 10:48:19 AM »
For me Id have to say Kass from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a real standout.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lNyCt

Yeah, that's the only place it's available (officially) for now, on some App I believe.
Sadly I don't personally think the show is that great, but it's still quite nice to see the characters themselves! Those three birds are really precious~ CX
And while I said I liked them outside of sneezy reasons, I wouldn't mind gently tickling some sneezes out of one or two of their beak nostrils~

Yes to all of this as well. Especially the nostril tickling ;)

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 03:52:54 AM »
Well of course~
Beak nostrils are a weak spot of mine XP

Offline TikoPiko

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 10:18:27 PM »
Well of course~
Beak nostrils are a weak spot of mine XP
Me too :)

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 05:12:37 PM »
Something about them being so solid on the outside, open for teasing and unable to flare with such a ticklish inside, really strikes a chord~ xP