Author Topic: [M + Kitsune + Malamute] Bad Luck (also for nose blowing fetishists)  (Read 748 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: 3-tailed Kitsune
This is an RP I am doing with ShilohDog on Discord. He is playing as his character Atlas, a red Malamute, I am playing as Notaru, the blue and green kitsune you see on my profile pic. Red text will signify his parts and green will signify mine

Part One:
Atlas came home from class a little later than expected...he didn't quite sound like himself, he didn't feel like himself either "Hey, Ndotaru" he greeted his roommate, he sniffled thickly and cleared his throat "Sorry I'b late"  he sniffled again "How was your day?" he asked.

"It was good.", replied Notaru. "We were just having a review day in PC Systems." The kitsune then grabbed a tissue and handed it to his roommate.  "Here. You sound stuffed."

Atlas blew his nose messily "Thagks, yuh, I'b pretty stuffed up, thignk I'b gettig a cold" he said.

"That sucks.", said Notaru. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Atlas coughed roughly and sniffled "Ndah, you dod't have to do adythig" Atlas said, he suddenly sneezed "HETCHOO!"  he grabbed a tissue and blew his nose "ugh, exambs are tomborrow I dod't kndow what I'b godda do."

Notaru replied, "You know the cliche story of the kid pretending to be sick to get out of school?"

You thignk I'b fakig?" Atlas asked.

"Not at all.", said Notaru. "Judging by the way you blew your nose just now, I'd say it's real. I was going to say that I was the opposite of that in high school. I often pretended to NOT be sick so that I could still go.  I would say that my coughs and sneezes were just coughs and sneezes and sometimes i would lay under the covers before leaving so I had an alibi when my mom tried to check me for a fever."

"I used to do that too" Atlas said. He sniffled thickly and coughed "Although I always mbissed out odn choir, cuz you are ndot supposed to sig with a cough, or a sore throat, or if you're all stuffed up, but I got mby work dode"  Atlas said, he went and sat down on the couch

Notaru said. "Honestly it was mostly to avoid having to do make-up work  at home. It was better to do my work there on that day than at h... HA TCHOO!"

“Yuh, I totally get that...bless you, you alright?" Atlas asked, he coughed roughly and sniffled.

Notaru sniffled. "Thanks." He grabbed a tissue and blew his nose fairly noisily.

Atlas sneezed suddenly. "HETCHOO, ISHOO!" he blew his nose "your welcombe."

Notaru sneezed again "HESHOO! AH CHOO!" He grabbed another tissue and blew his nose wetly.

"Bless you." Atlas said somewhat surprised

Thanks.", Notaru said, as he wiped his nose on a clean tissue

Atlas coughed roughly "Are you okay?" he asked he sniffled thickly and sneezed "ASHOO!"

Notaru replied. "Yeah. I'm just a little sneezy tonight. ACHOO!" The kitsune grabbed two tissues from the box. He brought one up to his nose and blew into it and extended the other out to give to Atlas.

Atlas blew his nose thickly and messily, he coughed roughly "ugh" he said "Would you mbide if I took a ndap, I really dod't feel good" he said

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 04:07:49 AM by Honkitsune »

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Kitsune + Malamute] Bad Luck (also for nose blowing fetishists)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 04:05:38 AM »
Part Two:

"AH CHOO!" Notaru sneezed. "Good idea.", he said before blowing his nose.

"Blass you" Atlas said, he sniffled thickly.

"Thanks.", replied Notaru. The kitsune sniffled and said, "I bight wadda join you."

"That's mbore thadn alright with mbe" Atlas said, he coughed roughly "you feelig okay?" he asked, he sniffled thickly.

Notaru responded, "Hodesdy I do't kdow. Baybe I'll be better after a dap." He sniffled twice more and coughed.

"possibly." Atlas said.
They both went upstairs and took a nap.
they awoke 2 hours later.
Atlas sneezed "HETCHOO, ASHOO!" he sniffled thickly and blew his nose "how did you sleep?" Atlas asked.

Notaru woke up and started looking around for his handkerchief. He pulled a purple hanky with white lines on it and blew his nose wetly and gurgly into it.

"Hi" Atlas said, he sniffled thickly.

"Hey.", said Notaru as he wiped his nose on his hanky.

"How you feelig?" Atlas asked, he coughed roughly and sniffled.

Notaru felt a sneeze coming on. The kitsune raised his handkerchief to his nose "HECHOO! AH CHOO! Bout da sabe as you." He blew his nose thickly.

Atlas suddenly sneezed "HETCHOO, ASHOO! That sucks, I'b so sorry" he said, he blew his nose thickly and coughed.

"Iss okay.", said Notaru.

Atlas went downstairs.
He brought his blanket with him

Notaru went down too, bringing his handkerchief with him.

Atlas walked back up the stairs, realizing that he forgot his tissues.
he walked back downstairs and got set the tissues on the coffee table before getting snuggled up in his blanket so he wouldn't be cold.

Notaru gave a cough. "Bind if I joid you?", he asked.

Atlas shared his blanket with Notaru "dod't mbide at all" Atlas said

Notaru got settled in, snuggled up with Atlas "Thanks.", he said.

Atlas snuggled up to Notaru, he pulled away and sneezed "ASHOO!" he blew his nose and coughed "this is the worst tibe to get sick" he said(edited)

Notaru replied, "I'll say" He then sneezed four times.  "HE CHOO! ASHOO! AH CHOO! HESHOO!" He grabbed his hanky but said", I'd better sabe dis for whed I to take by test todight."

"I dod't have to take mbide till the mbordig." Atlas said, he handed Notaru some tissues.

Notaru grabbed a tissue and blew his nose so wetly that it was hardly audible. The tissue was quickly drenched and Notaru grabbed a second tissue and began blowing wetly into it.

"You're welcobme" Atlas said.

Offline CC007

• Playful Wolf
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 12:58:38 PM »
A bit of a fun read :)
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 03:32:44 AM »

Thanks. Glad you like it

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
  • I love sneezing caused by illness, and I love snot
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Malamute
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 03:39:11 AM »

I am also glad that you are enjoying it!

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 03:56:02 AM »
Part Three:

"Whed do you have to leave?" Atlas asked

"By test starts at 6:30.", Notaru replied.

"bout ad hour ad a half" Atlas said

Notaru sniffled. "Yeah.", he said.

Atlas sneezed "HETCHOO, HSHOO!" he blew his nose and sniffled thickly

"ASHOO!", sneezed Notaru. The kitsune grabbed a tissue and blew his nose.

"bless you" Atlas said

"Thanks.", said Notaru.

Atlas coughed roughly, he sniffled "what do you wadda do before your test?" he asked

Notaru sniffled. "How about ad ebisode of Star Trek?"

"Ugh, ndo thagks, I cad't stand StarTrek" Atlas said

"How cobe?" asked Notaru.

"Just, always have" Atlas said, he sniffled

"What aboud sixties Batman?",  Notaru suggested.

"Ndot mbuch into that" Atlas said
"But if you wadda watch it, go ahead" Atlas said, he sneezed"HSHOO!" He blew his nose thickly and coughed

Notaru looked at his DVDs and said, "Probably godda wadda watch a ode part episode."

"I'b goig upstairs to lay dowd, I'b cold" Atlas said, he shivered
he walked upstairs and got into bed

Notaru sat down and watched the episode "The unkindliest Tut"

Atlas fell asleep upstairs, he snored congestedly

After the episode was finished, Notaru left to go take his test, making sure to bring his handkerchief with him.

Atlas woke up right before Notaru came home

Notaru walked in, blowing his nose fairly noisily.

Atlas was sitting on the couch when Notaru came home "Hey, how was it?" he asked, he sniffled thickly

"I thigk i did okay.", replied Notaru. "Altough I got kida distracted by by stuffed up dose."

Atlas sneezed "ASHOO, HETCHOO!" he sniffled thickly and blew his nose "wadda sit with mbe?"

"HESHOO!", sneezed Notaru.  "Sure.", the kitsune replied. He sat down on the couch and blew his nose wetly into his handkerchief.

Atlas coughed harshly "What do you wadda do?" he asked

"Dot buch we cad do right now.",  Notaru replied before coughing.

Atlas blew his nose "true" he said

Notaru grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself and Atlas.

Atlas sniffed "Thagks" he said

Hearing his roommate sniffle, Notaru held his handkerchief to Atlas' nose. "Here. Blow.", he instructed.

Atlas blew his nose thickly, he coughed harshly, he hugged Notaru

Notaru hugged Atlas back.

"my sleep schedule is so messed up" Atlas sighed
he sniffled wetly "I really shouldn't have let myself fall asleep" he said

Notaru blew his nose with a gurgly sounding honk. "I'b sure it's dot dat bad.", he said.

"I'b still tired, but I dod't wadda sleep" Atlas said
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:55:59 AM by Honkitsune »

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 05:08:56 AM »
Part Four:

"You sure?", asked Notaru. Dod't you have a test toborrow?"

"I cad get really bad dreambs whed I'b sick, so, I dod't wadda sleep, but I will id half ad hour mbost likely" he said, he sniffled and sneezed "HETCHOO, ACHOO!" he blew his nose and coughed harshly.

"Wad be to sleep wid you just I'd case you have a bad dreab?", Notaru offered.

"That'd be nice" Atlas said, he hugged his friend.
They both went upstairs

Notaru climbed into bed, gesturing for Atlas to climb in next to him.

Atlas got into bed

"Ah choo!", Notaru sneezed into his handkerchief and blew his nose.

Atlas sniffled and tried to go to sleep

"Deed to blow?" Notaru asked?

"yeah, probably would help" Atlas said, he grabbed a tissue and blew his nose thickly
Atlas laid back down

"Good dight, Notaru said before falling asleep with his arms around Atlas.

Atlas went to sleep
Atlas had a nightmare, but it didn't wake him up in the moment
By the time the morning came, Atlas did not feel like he got a good night's rest.

Notaru woke up around the same time but was still rather tired. His nose felt completely full . He began moving his arm around, trying to find where he put his handkerchief.

Atlas pulled his sweatshirt over his head, and put his jeans on, he made sure to grab his handkerchief

Notaru found his own handkerchief and blew into it wetly thrice.

Atlas coughed harshly and gathered his stuff before leaving, he looked at his watch and sniffled a few times "Oh wait, I amb way early" he whispered "Ad I forgot to have breakfast" he said to himself
He walked back inside

Notaru got then got dressed. He coughed a little as he sluggishly made his way down the stairs.

Atlas laughed a little bit before coughing again "I tried to leave so early" he said

Notaru sniffled, "How cobe?", he asked.

"out of it" Atlas said, he sniffled thickly

"Ah.", Notaru replied before blowing his nose.

Atlas sneezed "HETCHOO, HSHOO, ACHOO!" he blew his nose "ugh" he said, he had breakfast and then grabbed his stuff and left

Notaru then had his breakfast, occasionally pausing to blow his nose into a napkin.

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 05:48:48 AM »
Part Five:

Atlas walked out of the door and went to go take his test.

Notaru went to his first and only class of the day.

Atlas had to blow his nose what felt like over 100 times when he was gone, but in reality, it was really only like 30, he had a hard time paying attention when he took his test.

Notaru had to blow his nose every minute or two. He felt kind of embarrassed, thinking he was being a distraction.

Atlas was really tired by the time he got back, all he wanted to do was rest.

Notaru got back shortly after with his nose buried in his handkerchief. "Hey, Atlas. I'b back.", he called out

Atlas was asleep by the time Notaru got back.

Notaru walked upstairs and noticed that Atlas was asleep

Offline Honkitsune

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 03:52:15 AM »
Part Six:

Atlas woke up when Notaru came back "Hi" he said, he sniffled thickly

"Hey, said Notaru. "How are you doig?"

"I'b okay" Atlas answered, but he was obviously nowhere near okay.
"How about you?" he asked

"Be too", replied Notaru, obviously lying.

"We both kndow we are so ndot" Atlas said, he sighed, and coughed harshly
Atlas hugged his friend

Notaru hugged Atlas back.

Atlas sniffled thickly "What do you wadda do tondight?" he asked

Notaru replied, "I dod't dow. Maybe watch a bovie?"

"Yeah, that would be good" Atlas said, he sniffled a few times

Notaru gave a sniffle "What do you wadda watch?", he asked.

"You cad pick, I'll probably sleep through the whole thig adyway" he said

"How about My Little Pody the Movie?", Notaru offered
"Also I doticed you sniffling a few tibes." Notaru held his handkerchief to Atlas' nose.

"Eh, alright" Atlas said, he blew his nose thickly "Ugh, that doesnd't help at all" he sighed lightly

Notaru blew his own nose into the hanky and put the movie on.

Atlas was asleep within 20 minutes, he snored softly

Soon after, Notaru began to feel tired. The kitsune fell asleep within the next 20 minutes